MAJOR move forward in PC 2.0 plans today

Oooo ooo oooooo I know! It's ME!!!!!!!!

Uh, it is, isn't it? I won the podcast cruise, right?

Right?

Awwwww...dagnabbit...

Anyone else think it's Meg Crofton? LOL

I'm hoping for Diane Disney!!!

yeah, isn't it thursday where you are?

and why don't you fly around the world and then stop off and visit me on the way back..
you know, an around the world ticket can be cheaper than a round trip ticket from the US just to japan..
something to think about..

My first choice was Julie Andrews - disney legend, chosen by Walt etc

or Matt Ouimet - How Disney was run & what he did with DCL

I'll add my theory. How about former Vice President and Executive Designer of Walt Disney Imagineering Tim Delaney? He designed the original Living Seas at EPCOT, plus much of DLP and DCA. He did a great series of interviews on "The Season Pass" podcast in Feb-Mar 2010. Very cool insight into park & attraction design and the Disney politics during the Eisner years. If you love the parks, it's right up your alley!

despite the podcasters dislike of AK, i'll go with Joe Rohde (or however he spells his name)...
he would be great! he has some really interesting stories to share...
he was our guide on the sunrise safari a few years back and was absolutely outstanding....we could have listened to him for another few days and not been bored...

despite the podcasters dislike of AK, i'll go with Joe Rohde (or however he spells his name)...
he would be great! he has some really interesting stories to share...
he was our guide on the sunrise safari a few years back and was absolutely outstanding....we could have listened to him for another few days and not been bored...

:scratchin:scratchin:scratchin:idea:

If you were correct, I might tinkle with excitement.

I'm clueless as to whom it could be, but I know whoever it is, will only make our trip that much better.

After John's experience with DI last year trying to get Marty Sklar, I have a hard time thinking that any active Disney Employee will be a featured speaker unless it is the, oh, oh, oh, I think I just figured it out. I always figure these things out when i talk out loud. That must be why Christy says I need to work on my inner voice.

Kevin, did Dave Parfitt talk to Dave Smith the other day?

Does Julie Andrews still have a restraining order against John and Kevin? :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter