MAJOR move forward in PC 2.0 plans today

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
We have a MAJOR move forward in our ABD plans today - just confirmed our third 'surprise guest' for the cruise. Can't say anything for sure until the contract is signed but we are all sooooo excited by this!!!!

I am actually thinking of leaking it to our ABDers if they promise not to tell - see the benefits of traveling with us?!?!

John

Oooohhh, If you do leak it, I vote that you do that during breakfast on Friday! :teeth:

We have a MAJOR move forward in our ABD plans today - just confirmed our third 'surprise guest' for the cruise. Can't say anything for sure until the contract is signed but we are all sooooo excited by this!!!!

I am actually thinking of leaking it to our ABDers if they promise not to tell - see the benefits of traveling with us?!?!

John

My vote is for Julie Anthony. Then Kevin & Yvette can sing a trio during Karaoke

I can not wait for the Celebrity Death Match between Pete, in the red shorts, and the Cleaning Woman at the covered Goofy Pool!!

Are we supposed to be guessing who the special guest is?

Wish I could be on the cruise to hang with Marty :thumbsup2

I can not wait for the Celebrity Death Match between Pete, in the red shorts, and the Cleaning Woman at the covered Goofy Pool!!

Wouldn't it be quicker to just move this to the Mickey Pool at the end of the day? :scared1:

Wow, if it really is Marty, this will be one AWESOME cruise!

Even if it's not Mr. Sklar, I'm sure that John and crew have come up with something just as exciting...

I can't wait!

Jon

So not fair!

Some of us would love to go but being unemployed doesn't make it possible! :( Plus the $1200 a month we have to pay for my sons medicine! Just can't do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter