MagicBands linked to reservation but not showing on MDE

Lizgistix

resorts fan
So this was different: we have a reservation at POFQ coming up in a week. We received our MagicBands for the room reservation but they're not showing up in MDE. I went to add them and I received an error message saying they're linked to (my name) and I need to add me to my list of friends and family on MDE.

Basically, the site is telling me I need to send a friend request to myself. Or something. :rotfl:

But! I made a quick phone call to Disney, waited on hold a short time, explained the situation and gave some information. Shortly thereafter, I was giving the MagicBand number to the lady on the phone and confirming who that should be assigned to and after a quick refresh, they were linked!

Still not sure how that happened since I ordered these magicbands and received them but the app and site said I declined new magicbands.

So glad this was resolved quickly and easily and I am looking forward to wearing my Genie MB in a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter