Magic Kingdom After Hours coming back (DAH); Reviews: Page 18 >>

Bryan/Accident when did you take your picture of the empty Main Street? Was it at the end or somewhere in the middle? When we went in May I wanted to do that but we ended up on rides until the end and the Photopass photographers were done taking pictures.

Thanks everyone for the reviews!
We have a similar picture from May. We got it at the end
ade536b80bc631ebea5c216f97cdb355.jpg

a392beb5a1df12f117dd76f3673393b1.jpg

We have a similar picture from May. We got it at the end
ade536b80bc631ebea5c216f97cdb355.jpg

a392beb5a1df12f117dd76f3673393b1.jpg

I LOVE your skirt!

Excited for DAH 2/9, hoping we can get in earlier. 2/9 was supposed to be an MK day for us, and we have Crystal Palace ADR at 6pm.

Was hoping to use our base tickets to hit up AK in the morning, rest, then MK around 5 on our DAH tickets.

I LOVE your skirt!

Excited for DAH 2/9, hoping we can get in earlier. 2/9 was supposed to be an MK day for us, and we have Crystal Palace ADR at 6pm.

Was hoping to use our base tickets to hit up AK in the morning, rest, then MK around 5 on our DAH tickets.
It's a magic skirt, with pockets in the waist and the shorts underneath! No bag needed. Magic

My 3 kids and I are going on 2/2. We don't have AP's or length of stay hoppers or anything like that. I'm concerned that if I link my ticket on MDE (to use my magic band for admission that night) that it could mess up the next day's (our last park day) ticket. Like, will it accidentally use our regular park day ticket instead of the DAH ticket? Are we safe from something like that happening? Same question with fastpasses...I read earlier in this thread that it's possible to get some for this event after 4. Will it mess with next day's fp's?

My 3 kids and I are going on 2/2. We don't have AP's or length of stay hoppers or anything like that. I'm concerned that if I link my ticket on MDE (to use my magic band for admission that night) that it could mess up the next day's (our last park day) ticket. Like, will it accidentally use our regular park day ticket instead of the DAH ticket? Are we safe from something like that happening? Same question with fastpasses...I read earlier in this thread that it's possible to get some for this event after 4. Will it mess with next day's fp's?
When you enter the park if you only enter in the line marked for DAH guests you will not use the wrong ticket. If you enter any other turnstile you could. I actually had that happen several years ago. Disney did fix things later, so all wouldn't be lost if it did happen.

Part of me was kind of hoping it would be a bust... Guess I'll add it to my solo trip next week.

Accident, where did you see that the 1/27 park hours had been extended? It's not showing in the app or website... But I loooove late night MK so the later the better! Hope it's true!

Thanks AngiTN. Last May we were riding the rides (and must have been on Buzz) when it ended. I will make sure this time that we get to Main Street by the end of the event.

Pockets makes the skirt even better! Too many cute women's clothes don't have pockets!

Looking forward to going on the 9th Feb, do you know if the buses were running to the TTC as we are staying off site

There was only 1 couple waiting there when we passed through for a lyft/uber. They had the epcot buses running as the monorail was closed for the evening so I would ask your resort before you assume they are and plan on possibly needed to get an uber/lyft. Don't expect taxi's to be there 3 hours after close but one did pull up as we left. Also expect surge pricing as everything park/springs wise is closed and a longer than usual wait for them to get there.

@Accident , i saw you on Winnie-the-Pooh with your 360 cam as we were getting on and tried to find you after the ride..... was gonna say a quick gday mate

Yeah, that event it's quick to loose someone even if you know they are there. thanks for trying though!

Ferry and Monorail still running at 12:30am so you will have no problems getting back to ticketing center carpark.

Monorail wasn't running, it was ferry, bus and ferry to epcot bus.

Oh they also didn't use all the bus stops, basically just using the first bus area and telling people where to wait for theirs.

Bryan/Accident when did you take your picture of the empty Main Street? Was it at the end or somewhere in the middle? When we went in May I wanted to do that but we ended up on rides until the end and the Photopass photographers were done taking pictures.

For the most part the strip of main street itself was mostly empty the times we cut through the hub. many photographers just standing around trying to entertain themselves. we stopped through the last half hour and was just hanging out and talking with them and started to do a whole bunch of different "where can we get a picture that looks like we are on an empty mainstreet" . I think we took about 100 of them in all different areas, angles, sometimes with many photographers taking them at the same time. They were telling us about this 36 person group that just did anything wacky they wanted for about an hour and had a ball with the place empty as well.

It's a magic skirt, with pockets in the waist and the shorts underneath! No bag needed. Magic

side note, this sunday in springs, wearing polka dots gets you huge discounts shopping. (20%, 10 or 5 depending on store).

Accident, where did you see that the 1/27 park hours had been extended? It's not showing in the app or website... But I loooove late night MK so the later the better! Hope it's true!

Someone posted about the hours and their after hours moving in another thread. I might have just assumed it was next week but hours up to the end of feb got adjusted around a little so I might have the wrong week. They just mentioned that it was lucky they didn't plan to bring their youngest with them as it would have been too late for them with the shift.

There was only 1 couple waiting there when we passed through for a lyft/uber. They had the epcot buses running as the monorail was closed for the evening so I would ask your resort before you assume they are and plan on possibly needed to get an uber/lyft. Don't expect taxi's to be there 3 hours after close but one did pull up as we left. Also expect surge pricing as everything park/springs wise is closed and a longer than usual wait for them to get there.

Sorry, should have mentioned we will have a car, so we will be parking in the car park, as long as I can get to the TTC then we can get to the car somehow :)

I've been watching this pretty closely since I have tickets for 2/16 and I want to make sure Disney doesn't go and adjust hours on me (the early hours my date are actually a big plus for me). From what I see, the original times that were advertised for all of the published DAH dates are all still valid, none of the park hour adjustments were to these dates.

Event Hours

Granted Disney can do whatever it wants but it seems like with a hard ticket event like this with very clear dates and times (on the website, on my tickets, etc), this event isn't likely to get flexed around, right?

Sorry, should have mentioned we will have a car, so we will be parking in the car park, as long as I can get to the TTC then we can get to the car somehow :)

oh, there is nothing to worry about.. it might be "closed" but it's not closed yet. normal transportation available for 90 minutes after close applies.. The monorail will probably be stopped but the ferry will be running and if not, they will have a bus.. you'll get to the car...

I've been watching this pretty closely since I have tickets for 2/16 and I want to make sure Disney doesn't go and adjust hours on me (the early hours my date are actually a big plus for me). From what I see, the original times that were advertised for all of the published DAH dates are all still valid, none of the park hour adjustments were to these dates.

Event Hours

Granted Disney can do whatever it wants but it seems like with a hard ticket event like this with very clear dates and times (on the website, on my tickets, etc), this event isn't likely to get flexed around, right?

then lets just call this me being lazy and not checking something before repeating somethign incorrect. (or they adjusted it back after complaints).. I didn't originally look so its probably me.

I did see a lot of people that were headed to guest relations when they found out the park wasn't opened anymore for them to get tickets. I'm wondering if the early hours might actually be helping last minute sales and I have tickets for 2/2 so that could be interesting.

Glad everyone had fun!

I wish they hadn't switched to Thursday's for the later dates. If they extend it, Thursday doesn't work for our next trip.

Glad everyone had fun!

I wish they hadn't switched to Thursday's for the later dates. If they extend it, Thursday doesn't work for our next trip.

I think last year they were all thursdays, I think they might be experimenting to find out if another day might be better. Also keep in mind many locals don't get annual passes and have long expire day tickets. Date night for a disney fan to this on a friday night I can see being a nice draw.

So I'm filling out a survey about attending (wow they came fast).

Just wanted to note one of the questions is what time did you arrive. 4pm is the first option to select.

edit to add: they also ask: The park felt too empty and rate it from agree to disagree.. so they do want to try to up the numbers.

I think last year they were all thursdays, I think they might be experimenting to find out if another day might be better. Also keep in mind many locals don't get annual passes and have long expire day tickets. Date night for a disney fan to this on a friday night I can see being a nice draw.

Fridays could be good for people who are leaving on a Saturday cruise. Saturday could be good for them too after returning. What day did they do it list year?

Fridays could be good for people who are leaving on a Saturday cruise. Saturday could be good for them too after returning. What day did they do it list year?

It was thursdays. Last year was right before they lowered the weekday hours in summer, so fridays was a 11 or midnight close but thursdays was a 10pm close. I also think that fridays might have been an emh night to 1am also..

I did like friday better letting me sleep in this morning (well I woke up at like 1pm) so I really slept in but I also stayed up all night playing with video which I wouldn't have done if I had work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter