Magic in Northern Europe May 30 2015

:cool1:

Paid in Full dance time!!! That somehow makes it all the more real. Got our confirmation showing zero balance and our insurance packet. Sending off to renew my passport tomorrow. Getting my little ducks in a row...

I need to have my kids' passports renewed. I need to schedule time to get their mug shots done. I couldn't figure out if I had to renew in person for them or if I could send it in..:confused3 So I'll just go into the post office and get it done.

How is it 5 years already? Time flew by

Hi, we are b2b2b also starting with the transatlantic. Is there a way to find out how many people are b2b2b? Jodye and Dana

Hi, we are b2b2b also starting with the transatlantic. Is there a way to find out how many people are b2b2b? Jodye and Dana

I don't know how to find out how many of us there are.. There isn't really a secret group for us, or if there is, I wasn't invited :lmao:

We're going to Aulani after time in Paris. This is going to be the trip of a lifetime!

Hey Everyone! Anyone staying pre or post days in Copenhagen? We plan to spend one night pre and post. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions regarding hotels, restaurants, and sites to see. Planning our first night around Nyhavn, perhaps going on a canal tour the morning before embarkation, or scurrying over to downtown to do a little shopping for things for the trip (wine, etc).:) Unsure about dinner that evening, maybe try to find a nearby restaurant, or hot dogs and chocolate milk at Nyhavn!

Hi Everyone,
This is my first leg of B2B and looking forward to all the new people and places. Hoping to join in on fun. Potentially cruising solo but hoping not since it may mean one of the cruises gets canceled.

Hey Everyone! Anyone staying pre or post days in Copenhagen? We plan to spend one night pre and post. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions regarding hotels, restaurants, and sites to see. Planning our first night around Nyhavn, perhaps going on a canal tour the morning before embarkation, or scurrying over to downtown to do a little shopping for things for the trip (wine, etc).:) Unsure about dinner that evening, maybe try to find a nearby restaurant, or hot dogs and chocolate milk at Nyhavn!

Hi Mouthdoc! We will be arriving a few days earlier as well. Right now there are some special at Airport hotels in Copenhagen. I know they don't immerse you in culture but they are cheap and considered Denmark is super expensive that might be an option.

And HI EVERYONE! This is our first Disney Cruise and I'm beyond excited. I saw mention of something to do with a Princess Excursion. Does anyone have any info on that? Officially under 5 months now!

Hi Everyone, My daughter and I will be on the Magic cruise on May 30th. We are going to Disneyland Paris for a few days and then heading to Copenhagen for 2 days before cruise. Has anyone booked the hotel through Disney? They offered 3 but seem very high in price. Just wondering what other hotels are close to port.

Hi Everyone, My daughter and I will be on the Magic cruise on May 30th. We are going to Disneyland Paris for a few days and then heading to Copenhagen for 2 days before cruise. Has anyone booked the hotel through Disney? They offered 3 but seem very high in price. Just wondering what other hotels are close to port.

Welcome!! DLP has my favorite ride of all the Disney parks. Crush's Coaster.. and their Space Mountain is my favorite as well. :thumbsup2

I am sure you could find a much better rate by looking at hotels on tripadvisor :thumbsup2 I almost always stop there for hotel reviews and thus far, they have been pretty accurate for me.

Howdy! I'm Lori. My family of 6 and my parents are signed up for this cruise. It's our first Disney cruise, though we are long time lovers of WDW. Looking forward to seeing Northern Europe while experiencing the Disney magic at the same time.

I read a post that talked about signing up for port excursions in January. I actually spoke with a DCL rep this morning who told me we couldn't sign up until sometime mid-March, 75 days prior to sailing. I certainly don't want to miss out on signing up early, so am I missing something?

Howdy! I'm Lori. My family of 6 and my parents are signed up for this cruise. It's our first Disney cruise, though we are long time lovers of WDW. Looking forward to seeing Northern Europe while experiencing the Disney magic at the same time.

I read a post that talked about signing up for port excursions in January. I actually spoke with a DCL rep this morning who told me we couldn't sign up until sometime mid-March, 75 days prior to sailing. I certainly don't want to miss out on signing up early, so am I missing something?

Nope you are not missing anything. DCL is correct because there are tiers for when people can book based on the number of DCL cruises you have been on. For platinum (10 or more DCL cruises) booking is Jan
For Gold (5 or more DCL cruises) booking is 20 days after Platinum
For Silver (1 DCL cruise or more) booking excrusions is after that..I dont remember the dates.

New to DCL are the last group to book excursions. There are a number of us booking ABD add on or on our own, outside of Disney.

Thanks for the reply, I thought as much. We are actually booked with ABD for the pre-cruise Copenhagen stay and on the wait list for the cruise portion. I honestly don't think we'll get on that part, but I can always hope. :)

As far as the port adventures, what's the likelihood that we'll get the excursions we'd like, given we'll be the last to be able to sign up? My daughter is dying to be able to take the ballet class at St.Petersburg and the night at the ballet.

On another note, how does dining actually work on the cruise? Dining is included with the exception of Palo, correct? With rotating Main dining room assignments? I'm assuming we can try to get Palo reservations at that first time cruiser date line as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter