"Magic in a Box" Promotion ???

FanofDis

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the"Magic in a Box" promotion will be offered this year (for the Hopper Passes)?

mickeysun.gif

Would you please tell me what this promotion was so I may keep an eye out.

Thanks

Hi magic in a box was a promotion over the summer. A wonderful one I might add. You had to buy a 5 or more hopper pass and then they sent you for a $3.50 handling charge a wonder box filled with goodies. We ordered the children's box it had 2 beanies, 2 pencils, crayons, coloring boxs, post card from Mickey, a disposable camera, license plate thing, and a travel book! Oh, and a Mickey mouse pencil shapener, and a CD with music from the park! It was wonderful! I saved all the stuff for our DD travel treats! I have know idea is they are going to do it again. But I hope so I think they offered it twice last year. After we got our box we got a call from Disney asking what we thought! So the only thing I can say check the boards often as someone will post if they do it again!

coolmick.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter