Magic Band Plus---summer 2022?

Ill pass. No telling what they will cost. With our next trip being the last for a good while, I am not going to fork over a lot of money for three of these.

Our trip is end of September and the magic band selection for resort guests on the WDW site is terrible. Just checked and there were only 5 styles! I know everyone says there has been supply issues but if this is true why are there supplies in the stores in WDW? Is it just a shortage of bands they can personalize? I don't even mind paying at this point...I just want a Magic Band + or a band that is plain old blue!

Oh and my bet is they will be out Oct. 1 lol (the day we leave for home)
There has been a lot of new designs recently. At least offer some of those to resort guests at discounted prices. I can hear Bob Chapek laughing...

There are reports that MagicBand+ is releasing July 27, 2022. That's still a summer release in my opinion. Wonder if it will work like a charm or there will be all sorts of tech issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter