Magic Band mailing wackiness

Disney is using a company called One Stop Mailing who takes the package from Florida up to Pennsylvania (with some stops in-between). From there, it transfers to the USPS. My new MagicBand got held up for a few days in PA too.
I live in Windermere,5 minutes north of Disney,I just renewed my passes and ordered my new purple (hopefully) next generation magic bands about 9 days ago.Well the tracking shows they came from Davenport,Fl (about 15 minutes sw of Disney) and for whatever reason then they went to Bensenville,IL,they hung out there for a few days and just today it says they arrived back in Orlando.They were showing they should arrive between Jan 10-12th,that was when they were in IL.Today when they arrived in Orlando it says they should be delivered Jan 17th,I don't get it now they plan to hang out here for another 5 days here before getting delivered???

I thought it was just me!
Mine shipped from FL on 1/5, went to Il, then PA and sat for a few days. I checked again today because they were originally scheduled to arrive by today. Instead of out for delivery I saw they arrived at the USPS facility in my town at 3:41am and were then sent to Greensboro, NC which is about 2 hours away from where I live. Now the expected delivery is 1/17? Why would my local USPS sent them two hours west, just to come back?

Maybe I will get them before my trip, maybe not. Could be they will need to re-route through Alaska first!

I live in Memphis. On our last trip, our bands were shipped from Memphis, then went out of state, I think PA and KY maybe? 2 different post offices, and then back to Memphis. It took almost 2 weeks to get them. I wish I could have just driven over to the distribution center to get them. ;)

We live in Tallahassee. Ours shipped on Dec 23 from Davenport, Florida. They too went to Illinois! They hung out there until after the new year. On the 4th, they were "Out for Delivery." They didn't come. I checked the tracking that evening, and it said that they could not be delivered as addressed, and we're being returned to sender. I started to panic a bit! Then they just turned up in the mail box the next day.

Maybe all magic bands like to visit Illinois?

Got the notice my magic bands have shipped. I am in Gulf Shores, AL. I am anxious to see how they are routed to me. Yippppeeee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter