Magic Aug 27th 7 night Med Kids/Teens Thread

Hello,

Annie - Welcome. My name is Marika and I am 14 years old. I live in Heidelberg, Germany, however, I am originally from the USA. My favorite things on the ship tend to be the 'Family Activities' (as labeled by the Navigators) and the shows though really I enjoy a lot on board. I am sure that you will love Disney Cruise Line. Is this your first cruise as well or have you sailed another line? This will be my 9th Disney cruise and my 15 cruise all together. I cannot wait to actually meet you.

Sheyenne - I am jealous. Toronto is a wonderful city. I am also excited for the kid's meet up. I hope that a lot of people decide to come. I cannot wait to meet you.

hey everybody! My name is Krysten. I love to dance and play most sports! I love shopping and sleeping!:cool1::cool2::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: im looking forward to meeting u guys!!!!

Krysten:yay:

Hello,

Krysten - Welcome. My name is Marika and I am 14 years old. How old are you? I live in Heidelberg, Germany, however, I am from the USA. Where are you from? My hobbies are reading, karate, and horseback riding. Have you cruised before and if so have you sailed Disney? This will be my 15th cruise and my 9th Disney cruise. I look forward to getting the chance to meet you.

hi Marika!
i am twelve years old and this is my second disney cruise! my first was the carribean 7 night disney cruise!:hippie:Im from Canada and my favorite singer is Adele!:):woohoo: im looking forward to meeting all of you!

Krysten:banana:

Hi Everybody,

12 more days until the cruise! So I would like to remind everyone:

Dis Kid's and Teen's Meet Up
the 27th (1st day)
directly after the muster drill
Goofy's Galley, Deck 9​

I hope everyone comes and I cannot wait to see you there.

Since I've never cruised before, is the muster drill when we all practice evacuating with our lifejackets on? :)

Hi Everybody,

Krysten - Hi. You must have been on the Magic before then as well. She is a great ship. I have sailed her all but one time when I sailed on Disney. Once I sailed on the Wonder, however, that was for my first cruise and I was so little that I cannot remember it. Where in Canada are you from. My family used to visit Quebec a lot. I enjoy a lot of musicians, however, some of my favorites are Buddy Holly, the Beatles, and Kenny Loggins.

Aiden - Yes, the Muster Drill is when everybody practices what they would do if we had to evacuate the ship, however, nobody needs to wear their life jacket anymore on Disney. On past Med cruises the Muster Drill has been at 1600. Feel free to ask if you have any other questions about the cruise. I look forward to meeting you.

Thanks Marika, that's cleared things up for me. Since the people I'm travelling with have cruised before, I guess this is the only thing I was confused about really.

Hi Everybody,

I wanted to let everybody know that the adults have planned a wine tasting where everybody will bring a bottle of wine from their area. It will be by the Mickey Pool for after the party on Pirate Night. Everybody needs to bring their own glass from their room. Rio and I will be bring a grape juice made by our local German vineyard (the best grape juice ever) so you might want to come. I hope to maybe see some of you there.

It is almost here. Everything is ready. Suitcases are in the hall. I am leaving tomorrow. I will be on the cruise and meet all tomorrow. I cannot wait. I will see you soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter