Magic Aug 27th 7 night Med Kids/Teens Thread

VulcanGirl

Mouseketeer
Hi Everybody,

This is the thread for all of us awesome teens and kids to hang out and get to know one another before we sail together.

My name is Marika. I am 14 years old. I am in 9th grade. This is my 9th Disney Cruise. My hobbies are Girl Scouts, karate, and reading. I live in Heidelberg, Germany with my Mom my Dad and my little brother Rio and I cannot wait to get to know everybody.

Hi I am Rio and I am 12 years old. I am in 6th grade. I live in Heidelberg, Germany. I am posting through my sister's account since I am too young to get my own account:mad:. But, I might also sometimes post through my Mom's account so just look for the name at the bottom. I love to dance:dancer: and all things theatre. If you are looking for me I will either be at karaoke or in my room wishing that they had mickey bars in the Med:mickeybar.

Rio:mickeybar

Hi! I'm Josh and I am 11. I'm in 6th grade and I'm school captain. I live in New Lambton, Australia. I am using my mum's account.

Josh :yay:

Hi Josh,

Welcome to another September 3rd refugee. It is nice to meet you. Have you cruised before or is this your first time? This will be my 14th cruise and my 9th Disney. Have you ever been to Europe before? I have been there before, are there now, and plan on staying there for quite some time (I live in Germany). What are your hobbies? I cannot wait to get to know you better and eventually meet you.

Question of the Week (a definition)-A question posted by any poster on a meet thread in an attempt to get to know one another better. The hope is that all the other posters will respond. Despite the name these questions can be posted more than once a week. They can be posted quite frequently and are a source of great fun and many conversations.

Question of the Week:
Which Disney character are you most like?

Please answer. These are great fun.

I think that I am most like Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Because I love to read, I am equally stubborn, I definitely want 'adventure in the great wide somewhere', and I am just a willing to speak my mind.

I havn't been to Europe or on a Disney Cruise before but I have been to Florida, Disney World. My hobbies are drawing, playing computer and laughing:lmao:. Me and my friend James were e-mailing eachother all holidays waiting for school so we could talk and we talked all day and got in trouble from our teacher:scared1:.

I am probably Chip or Dale because I'm silly and me and my brother Flynn always do and pick the same thing (he just copies).

Josh

Hi! I'm Josh's younger brother, Campbell. I am 9 but on the cruise I will be 10.
I am in year four at New Lambton Public School:dancer:. I think I am most like Stitch because I am very sneaky:stitch:. I love Star Wars:darth: :ewok: :chewy: :yoda: and lego. I play soccer and tennis.

Campbell

hey everyone! im alli and i live in new york, USA. I'm going to be 16 on the curise. I love to dance, sing, and act. I's using my mom's account and my sisters, Amanda(12) and Alyvia(7), and I are so excited for th cruise!
~ALLI~ :D

Hi Allie. Hi Campbell. Hi again Josh. We are quite the international group aren't we. Three continents all together. For those of you who have not been to Europe yet, it is awesome and for those of you who have not cruised yet, cruises might even be more awesome than Europe although it's close. Josh-Laughing is an awesome hobby! Allie-So I will see you at karaoke, right? Cambell-Legos are wonderful. I have Lego Mindstormers and love it. This is going to be such a fun cruise.

Hi! My name is Stephanie. I am one of the daughters of DisMomOf2... i think thats how she spells it... anyway, i am 14 now but on the cruise I will be 15. I am in grade 9 and i live for curling, acting, dancing, singing, and reading. I am a competitive curler and just competitive in general. I am sooo excited for the cruise! :cool1: My fav singers are: Taylor Swift, Kellie Pickler, Avril Lavigne, Cascada, Carrie Underwood, and sooooo much more. I am Canadian but my Dads side of the family is all german, and i am slowly learning german... very slowly I LOVE the styles in Europe a MILLION times better than in Canada because all people wear here is jeans and a sweater. This is prob more than I should have written but w/e i like to meet new people, and I will be very excited to meet you all in person!!! :upsidedow

I can't wait till we all meet up party:. This cruise is going to be so AWESOME! Are you near a beach? I have lots of beaches near me :beach:.

See you on the cruise! :jumping1::rainbow:

JOSH

Hi my name is Flynn - I am Josh and Campbell's brother and I'm 7. I like to eat Indian food and I like rides. Italy is my favourite soccer team. I am really keen to see the leaning tower of Pisa and the colliseaum and eat gelato.We are going to Walt Disney World after the cruise and I am going to go on the Rockin Roller Coaster again. :dancer::yoda::darth::chewy::ewok::goofy:

FLYNN

HI everybody. This sounds like a really fun group. Maybe once we get closer to sailing we can make a plan to all meet up together somewhere on board for ice cream the first day.
If you want to see me, and my family and a little bit of the stuff on the ship you can click on the Roaming Around the Med link in my mom's signature. It is a video we made with pictures from our Disney cruise in May. It was a lot of fun making it (and sailing in general).:thumbsup2
Alli--I will for sure see you at kareoke!

By the way, I notice a lot of us like to dance. What kind of dancing do you all like? I like all dancing but my favourite is Michael Jackson.:dancer:

Rio :mickeybar:

Hi everybody. Welcome Stephanie. Du sprichst Deutsch? Wunderbar. Deutch ist ein sehr schweres sprache. I also love to read. What do you like to read? I like pretty much anything but Romance or Horror, although, my favorites are generally fantasy, history, and sci-fi. Hello Flynn. If you like Italy then this is the cruise for you and gelato is fabulous. I want to go to Disney after the cruise. No fair. That will be so much fun. Rockin' Roller Coaster is awesome. Hi again Allie. I am sure that Rio and I will also be at karaoke. All the cast members know us for being at every karaoke session without fail. Are your sisters ever going to post? The more the merrier. This sounds like it is such an awesome group and growing. I really cannot wait for the cruise.

(This is Marika. For some reason the computer logged back into my Mom's account)

Question of the Week:

Where on the ship will you be found.

Examples: Deck 9 (pool, ice cream, ping pong, buffet, arcade), Studio C (karaoke, game shows, dance parties), Promenade Lounge (trivia, crafts, origami), Oceaner's Club, Oceaners Lab, Ocean Quest, or the Stack (all kid's clubs), Walt Disney Theatre (Theatrical Productions), Treasure Ketch, Mickey's Mates (both shops).

i am sure to be found in Studio C, Promenade Lounge, or Walt Disney Theatre. Or just wherever Oscar and Joe (two particular cruise staff) are, the fun always follows them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter