Magic Aug 27th 7 night Med Kids/Teens Thread

hi,

I just wanted to answer your questions Marika.

1. year 9 accurate

2. son accurate

3. tower because all the words in group A can have the word water put in front of them. accurate

4. 6 km inaccurate

5. $30 accurate

6. Dan's old friend is the little girl's Mom accurate

7. ohhhh inaccurate

8. the letter m inaccurate

9. a chicken inaccurate

10. it's that long and there is still nothing wrong with it:rotfl2: inaccurate

Rio:mickeybar

Nice Job:thumbsup2

Hi everyone! My name's Aiden, and I'm 15, from Manchester, England.

I'm a first-time poster here, so I'm still trying to get used to the forum, but it's lovely to meet you all and I must say, this is a brilliant idea :)

A few things about myself? I'm absolutely crazy about the band Green Day (I listen to them all the time and know just about everything there is to know about them)! I also love photography - I often go into town purely to take photos, and I'll be sure to bring my camera with me on the cruise. Another thing I enjoy is working with technology - I present the morning show for my school's radio station and it's so much fun to be able to use all of the equipment.

Anyway, I hope I haven't bored you to death, and I hope to see you all very soon (13 days, in fact!).

Hi Aiden,

Welcome. My name is Marika and I am 14 years old. I live in Heidelberg, Germany, however, I am from the USA. I also love photography. I will often go on a seven day trip and come home with 700 or 800 photos on my camera alone. It also helps that my little brother is simply incredibly photogenic. Some other things that I enjoy are reading, karate, and horseback riding. I have never even heard of the band Green Day, however, that does not mean that they are not popular. I tend to be behind on new music. I mainly listen to music from anywhere from the 50s to the 80s. I also have no clue how radio technology works, however, I do love a lot of technology. Especially running follow spot (the spot light) for theatrical productions. I cannot wait to actually meet you and again welcome to our thread.

Hi Everybody,

12 more days until the cruise! So I would like to remind everyone:

Dis Kid's and Teen's Meet Up
the 27th (1st day)
directly after the muster drill
Goofy's Galley, Deck 9​

I hope everyone comes and I cannot wait to see you there.

Hi everyone, my name is Sheyenne and I'll also be going on the Disney cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am 14 years old and from Canada. I love to dance and play soccer; therefore I have been a competitive dancer for 6 years. I am really excited to meet all of you; only a few days left!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheyenne

Hi Sheyenne,

Welcome. My name is Marika and I am 14 years old. I live in Heidelberg, Germany, however, I am from the USA. Where in Canada do you live? It is a lovely country. My family used to live in New Hampshire and we would visit Quebec a lot when we lived there. Have you ever cruised before and if so have you sailed Disney? This will be my 15th cruise and my 9th Disney cruise. Again welcome and I cannot wait to actually meet you.

hi im jerrica im 9 SOOOOO EXCITED WHO WANNA BE FRIENDS:little angel:

hi jerrica I am 9 as well will you be 10 bye the cruise I won't. Is this your first disney cruise bye the way my name is grace i have 2 brothers one is 12 and one is 10 months. I am looking forward to meeting you we could be really close friends if you go to the kids clubs,and where are you from I am from England Manchester. Please can you tell me your hobby's I like reading,watching movies and rollerskating. We are all meeting up at goofys gallery :banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:popcorn::/

Hi Marika, I live just outside of Toronto. This will be my second Disney Cruise, I am probably more excited than my first cruise!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for our first kids meeting!!!!!!!!

Rio- Hi Rio I have a big brother his name is james and is 12 he wants to know do you want to be friends you can meet up as well in the kids clubs

Aiden- I have a brother who wants to be friends with you I know your a bit older than him

:3dglasses:3dglasses:confused3:confused3

Thanks Guys
Grace

Hi Everybody,

Hello to all of our new posters. Welcome to the Dis. It's nice to meet you. My name is Rio. I am 12 years old. I live in Heidelberg, Germany. My hobbies are dancing singing and all things theatre.

Sheyenne - Hi. I love to dance too. It is awesome that there is another dancer in our group. I like all kinds of dance, however, right now I am just taking ballet because it is hard finding classes in Germany. Luckily next year I will be able to take ballet and jazz.

Aiden - Welcome. I think you will get along well with my sister. She loves taking pictures as well. She is always making me stop and pose.

Grace - Hello. I would love to get to know James. Why doesn't he post on the Dis some so that we could get to know each other? Does he like music. I so what? I like almost all music, however, my favorite musician is Michael Jackson.

Song Title Game: Love Me Do-The Beatles

Rio:mickeybar

Hi! My name is Annie. I am using my Mom's computer, so it has her username. I am 11 and live in Richmond, Virginia. Can't wait!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter