Lowest Crowd Week March-May

TP has recalibrated their crowd calendar. We are booked for the last week of April / first week of May. I can just about get all the parks into our schedule with crowds of 4/10 and under but Epcot is listed as a 5 or 6/10 now much to my dismay. Any real life experience for us to consider for this time frame? I would also appreciate any experience with crowd as Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. Thanks!

I meant the 22-29th haha oops…my fingers got carried away! our first day in the parks won't be until that Sunday the 23rd…i know someone mentioned the star wars thing going on…is that mainly in one park?
It's a half marathon on the 23rd and will go through Epcot, AK and HS, but very early in the morning.

I've been several times during the time frames you've mentioned. My first vote is for first week in May. April has been very unpleasantly crowded when I've visited and I was taken aback at the crowds the first week in March.

We are going May 9TH-18TH. Reading, crowds should be low to moderate, but almost all the resorts seem to be booked, so that is scary. Hoping it works out.

One of these years, we want to go in the spring (we usually go in November/December). Sounds like the first week of May is a good time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter