• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lovmy2girls eat With Stitch at 'Ohana !!

It sounds like you had a great time there!!!
All your pics are great! I especially love the one with Stitch and the Stitch Ears hat!!! So cute!!! Love it!!! :teeth: :love:
Gotta get us that hat!!!
Where did you find it??

Thanks for the great review!!! :thumbsup2

Ohanas b-fast with Stitch is one of our favorites. We were there on 6/3 for my DDs friend's birthday party. It was really great, we had been a few monthly prior for my b-day breakfast. I love the breakfast food, especially the pineapple bread!

We are supposed to be off to MK for the day today, but DD is having an attitude problem, so I will sit here and DIS until she gets OVER IT!

Thanks for the review. My wife and I were thinking of going here with our DD3 and now we just made our ADR.

Thanks again!

Bunchkin said:
It sounds like you had a great time there!!!
All your pics are great! I especially love the one with Stitch and the Stitch Ears hat!!! So cute!!! Love it!!! :teeth: :love:
Gotta get us that hat!!!
Where did you find it??

Thanks for the great review!!! :thumbsup2

You can get the hat at Boutiki down stairs in the Poly. He signed the Hat, and started licking it then tried to steal it. It was so cute!!!!! :teeth:

I was so excited to read your review and see your pics....we have an ADR around the same time in the morning for our trip this September. Now I really can't wait!!

We did Ohana in 2004, before it was with Lilo and Stitch and absolutely loved it! The food was great(love that pineapple bread) and character interaction was marvelous. Now that Lilo and Stitch are there I am even more excited to get there on my next trip. Last May we did Chef Mickeys for breakfast and because of the design of the place and having to get up to get your food, we didn't get nearly the same level of character interaction or as good pics with characters! I also would encourage going early, even if it means dragging your sleepy selves out of bed...we went at something like 7:30 I think and there were not as many people waiting for the characters so they had time to hang with our party of 10! ENJOY!!

Thank you for the pictures. We are going in a couple of weeks and I can't wait to go. We decided to go because of your pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter