• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lovmy2girls eat With Stitch at 'Ohana !!

lovmy2girls

DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>I tell ya, if yo
This is our first time for Breakfast at ‘Ohana with Stitch and friends! We were very excited about this. Many times we have seen Stitch while walking by to the Monorail and kept saying, “Next Trip” and now the day is here! We had a very early ADR 7:30
DSC02244.jpg

DSC02245.jpg

We were one of the first people there so the characters were ready to go and came quickly to our table. Here is the big guy himself and I just had to get my Picture with him. I LOVE YOU MICKEY!
DSC02247.jpg

DSC02246.jpg

DSC02252.jpg

DSC02256.jpg

DSC02259.jpg

DSC02260.jpg

Good fun here. Lots of character interaction because the place was not full yet, and they were in no hurry to leave. They even came by a second time and said Hi to the girls. They even did a little parade around the whole place with the characters. The girls really had fun doing that.

My husbands brother in law and sister love Stitch. They were also taking care of our bird while we were away so we bought them this Stitch Hat and he signed it and took a picture with it. They loved it. Thanks to Stitch here! He was so much fun. !!
DSC02257.jpg

DSC02261.jpg

Now on to the food. It was hot and very good. The sticky buns were yummy. The breakfast skillet was normal breakfast food, but was still good, and hit the spot. I will say this. We found that having a big breakfast slowed us down for the first part of the day. It’s hard moving when you’re all full of Mickey waffles and bacon!

DSC02249.jpg

DSC02258.jpg

In conclusion, we really had fun here. The food was hot and yummy. You can’t go wrong with seeing Mickey! And Stitch just added to the whole breakfast to make it even more special. Thumbs up all around from my family on this character meal.

Thank you so much for the pictures of the Ohana breakfast. My DS8 has loved Stitch for a long time and we will be eating here in September. He loves your pictures too!

Love your reviews!!!! And great to hear about all the character interaction. We also have a 7:30 ADR and I love hearing that the characters gave you so much interaction.

Thanks for the great review with great pictures. Looks like the character interaction was great!

MelanieC said:
Thanks for the great review with great pictures. Looks like the character interaction was great!

It really was good. They had a blast. Stitch is nuts! He stole my girls autograph book! But brought it back of course! He also started licking the Stitch hat he signed, and wanted to keep it for himself. Great fun here!

I have read through all of your reveiws and just wanted to say a big THANK YOU! :) We are going in July for our first family trip and we are dining at Kona's, Ohana's and Le Cellier- it was great to see all of your pics and read the reviews. Can't wait to show DH what he can look forward to :thumbsup2

DisneyinJuly06 said:
I have read through all of your reveiws and just wanted to say a big THANK YOU! :) We are going in July for our first family trip and we are dining at Kona's, Ohana's and Le Cellier- it was great to see all of your pics and read the reviews. Can't wait to show DH what he can look forward to :thumbsup2

Ok, you've touched me! Your welcome! I love reading reviews and when they come with pics, they are even more fun to read, so I just thought I would give some back! Have fun in July and Good Eats! :goodvibes

Just had to say I love your reviews & your pics are awesome too - looks like a lot of fun! :goodvibes

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

I am just starting on your restaurant reviews, and so far WOW! I jumped right over to Lilo and Stitch because we are taking DGD to this one in January...she is a Stitch lover...and you already made my day. Good point about the big breakfast, we are scheduling this one on our resort day because I know I will want to be lazy after such a meal. ;)

Now I have said it before but I have to tell you again that your girls are too cute! Thanks for sharing the Pics.

Once again, great pic's and reviews!!! My kids are going crazy over your character photos as I am reading! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the review. We have an ADR there in August for my oldest DD's 16th birthday. She's a big Stitch fan and asked to eat there for her birthday. The food looks yummy!

Thanks for the great pics & review!! We've always loved the breakfast at 'Ohana, but we are even more excited to eat there in September with Stitch!! :thumbsup2 Glad to hear you all enjoyed it so much! :teeth:

Awesome review. Loved the pictures. We have this scheduled end of August. My DS loves Stitch. We have never eaten here and after reading the review I am glad that we picked this one. :banana:

Wow - Pluto and Mickey too !
I thought just Lilo & Stitch.

We do breakfast on 6/26 @ 8:20 AM.
Love the family platter and the fruit bowl.
I can not wait not to cook for a week :rotfl:

pooh2001 said:
Wow - Pluto and Mickey too !
I thought just Lilo & Stitch.

We do breakfast on 6/26 @ 8:20 AM.
Love the family platter and the fruit bowl.
I can not wait not to cook for a week :rotfl:

I hear ya there. I hate cooking! I really do. Wish we lived closer to WDW, we could just go there for dinner! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter