Looking for GOOD Prime Rib...

merriwthr

Mouseketeer
Any suggestions? We'll be there the last few days of November and I want to treat my mom to a really good Prime Rib - it's her favorite!

I thought Le Cellier had it, but I don't see it on the menu. Any help would be appreciated!

M.

my husband love the turf club prime rib at SSR

Another vote for the Turf Club at SSR. Had the prime rib there last year and it was great. Bad news is its off the beaten path. Good news is since its off the beaten path its easy to get ADRs or even walk right up without them. :thumbsup2

Jim

Had it last year, when visiting ourfriends over at SSR...DELISH!!:thumbsup2

Check the menu for Yachtsman Steakhouse.....can't remember if it was Prime Rib or the Porthouse that we tried but it was the best Disney meal ever! :thumbsup2

I have never seen prime rib on the menu at YM, but Boma has a great one on its dinner buffet. It may only beon certain evening though.

likes the prime rib at Olivia's at Old Key West but it's not easy to get to unless you are staying there. It's much less expensive than other places that serve it :)

Check the menu for Yachtsman Steakhouse.....can't remember if it was Prime Rib or the Porthouse that we tried but it was the best Disney meal ever! :thumbsup2

It's probably the Porterhouse over at the YS. Its the best ever...

Thanks for all the suggestions! I'll definitely check out the SSR - but if it's hard to get to, we may forego it this trip - we only have two full days before our cruise.

M.

Thanks for all the suggestions! I'll definitely check out the SSR - but if it's hard to get to, we may forego it this trip - we only have two full days before our cruise.

M.

It's not hard at all. Just hop on a bus to SSR from any park (if you are not coming from a park you'll have to take a bus to one from your resort first). Get off at the last stop, The Springs, and the Turf Club is past the pool in the building across the street. Take the same route to Old Key West if you'd rather eat at Olivia's. You'll also want the last stop, the Hospitality House, although you can get off at the first stop and cross the street to the Hospitality House area.

I have never seen prime rib on the menu at YM, but Boma has a great one on its dinner buffet. It may only beon certain evening though.

Did Boma bring back prime rib??? DW and DD used to LOVE the prime rib at Boma, but I thought it was discontinued. They have some other beef they slice, but it's a lesser cut.

No one has mentioned Shula's??? It's the most high-end steakhouse on property. Very good prime rib served in a HUGE portion. I have a capacity for mass consumption, but I don't think I finished half of it (32 oz). Definitely shareable. :earsboy:

M.

If its a park day it will take up to 2 hours just for the travel time, not including the meal time. So plan accordingly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter