Looking For Control Freaks & Worry Warts too........ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Girls!!!
Yes I suffer from all of the above. I tried to go drug free yesterday but I was miserable so today I am back on the Allegra D, skin medicine (antibiotics) and Advil! I definitely am affected by the weather. There is no doubt about it! Actually this time it might be more than allergies. I might be fighting a cold.
I think all I've been doing these past few days is popping pills: allergy, Motrin, Clonazapem. And for some odd reason, I've had a burst of energy these past few days - cleaned my car yesterday; today I was out weeding AND swept and cleaned up the garage! By the time I come back into the house, I'm miserable!:faint: But I need to take advantage of this energy while I have it!

Cammie....I would be dying with that pollen. When I saw an actual allergist he said that the windows should never be open! I know what he means but that would be awfully pricey (and stifling)......

I'm really trying to avoid turning on my ac this early. Already found out that my oil bill will be DOUBLE starting in June. And that's what will happen to my electric bill once the ac goes on. I want to get out of May w/out using it! So my windows NEED to be open!:worried:

And, hey - missy Kara - Your THREE GIANT tickers don't fit! Ha!

Renee - Oh, I am so sorry!!!! I hope you're getting everything cleaned up without too much trouble! I could try to be witty like my fellow DISers but you know I'm the serious one - :confused3 - OK, I tried! Can't hold back anymore! Talk about your day going down the toilet! :rotfl2: Enough, Kara! Seriously though, I do hope you get it all straightened out! Are ya'll on a septic or sewer? We had septic problems in our first house so I can totally relate! It is definitely one of the nastiest problems to have! After you get all cleaned up, leave the kids with your husband and go run a nice hot bubble bath with a nice strong drink - you deserve it!

Cammie and Debbie - watch it or I'll add another ticker just for kicks! ;) BTW, Jeff made me do it! And get this, he's starting to get the ole sky is falling feeling again. Work is really bad right now - the car market is soooo slow due to the economy with no signs of anything picking up anytime soon. I joke and say that I don't have any of his commission to spend, but in reality, I DON'T HAVE ANY OF HIS COMMISSION TO SPEND!!!!!! :rotfl2: He's thinking of cancelling our September trip to Disney! :scared1: Don't worry, cooler heads (mine!) will prevail!

Erin - love the pix - more more more!

Tessa - hope the back is feeling better!

Jillian - loved Badookie's bday cake! That was a few pages back, I know! I just like reading back and saying "Badookie" out loud! :rotfl2:

Tammie, Pam, Laura, Tina - hope yall are doing well!

Renee - Oh, I am so sorry!!!! I hope you're getting everything cleaned up without too much trouble! I could try to be witty like my fellow DISers but you know I'm the serious one - :confused3 - OK, I tried! Can't hold back anymore! Talk about your day going down the toilet! :rotfl2:
That was a good one!
Cammie and Debbie - watch it or I'll add another ticker just for kicks! ;)
This will explain why we seem confused though....we only can read half of your posts... that's all....:lmao: And it's not the bottom half we miss it's the whole right side!:rotfl2:
BTW, Jeff made me do it! And get this, he's starting to get the whole sky is falling feeling again. Work is really bad right now - the car market is soooo slow due to the economy with no signs of anything picking up anytime soon. I joke and say that I don't have any of his commission to spend, but in reality, I DON'T HAVE ANY OF HIS COMMISSION TO SPEND!!!!!! :rotfl2: He's thinking of canceling our September trip to Disney! :scared1: Don't worry, cooler heads (mine!) will prevail!
There's nothing funny here! WE never WANT TO CANCEL ANYTHING! You must go in September to meet me!
Kara, I keep meaning to tell you about a TShirt site I am looking at. Tell me what you think...I have to find it now.

Cammie...all kidding aside you do realize the energy boost is from the meds right? They have to put stuff in the allergy medicine so you don't fall asleep...unless I am mistaken about the kind you are on.

OK, I removed the Christmas trip - that one may not happen anyway since we don't actually have any plans made yet (other than the dates chosen). Now you should be able to read my posts better - and we all know, I post such insightful messages! :rotfl2:

Kara's third ticker was cutting off on the bottom for me; not the right hand side. Regardless, I'm glad you got rid of one for now - it was making me jealous!

I need to start hunting airfare to go see my Ps in late July or August. I absolutely am dreading it - mainly because I hate to fly! I'm a horrible flier - really nervous with every noise the plane makes. And it's so weird because I used to fly all the time (I had a 2 year long distance relationship!) and it was just one of those things I did - never cared one way or the other. I don't know what happened to me! But it's a 12-13 hour drive so I just can't do that! I don't mind the drive, but I don't want to take the time off work.

I need to start hunting airfare to go see my Ps in late July or August. I absolutely am dreading it - mainly because I hate to fly! I'm a horrible flier - really nervous with every noise the plane makes. And it's so weird because I used to fly all the time (I had a 2 year long distance relationship!) and it was just one of those things I did - never cared one way or the other. I don't know what happened to me! But it's a 12-13 hour drive so I just can't do that! I don't mind the drive, but I don't want to take the time off work.

You became a mother!

That is exactly what my dad said. The first time I had to fly after Ally was born, was on a private jet for a company trip. My boss's brother is a pilot for a private aviation company and so the company would rent the plane and the brother and another pilot would fly us. I couldn't even enjoy the fact that I was on a private jet! Oh, and even though it came with an open bar, the family I worked for were strict Baptists and no drinking was allowed! Maybe I should talk to my dr about drugs for the trip?

Kara - Flying is one of the things I take Clonazapem for. It's a small dose (just .5mg) but it's enough to just take the edge off. Doesn't make me sleepy at all. My doctor said it's a med she prescribes for people who need to relax a little: people who are nervous about giving presentations; taking big tests; or for me also, going to court for my divorce. I take it the morning before I fly and I'm not uptight or nervous.

Thanx, Cammie - I think I have a dr appt this summer anyway, I'll look into it. Just so long as I can still function (since Jeff's not going with us, I need to be alert for Ally!).

Thanx, Cammie - I think I have a dr appt this summer anyway, I'll look into it. Just so long as I can still function (since Jeff's not going with us, I need to be alert for Ally!).

Well, I know everyone reacts differently to meds, but what I take and the dose I'm on is perfect for me. My dr. knows I need to still be able to care for Amanda, and taking this doesn't hinder that in the least. It's the one thing I was most worried about when I first took it but have now been very pleased with the results.

Renee I am kind of worried that we are seperated at birth or something. Remember I lost my bathroom ceiling because of a bum toilet (I said bum :rotfl2: ) anyway I hope it all get resolved for you. I agree with Cammie nothing worse than dealing with poo..

Just a quick stop soccer starts tonight. Tim is coaching and Beth is in a real mood. :furious: It will be an interesting game. I'll try to make it back to catch up. Tim was working from home today thus no computer time :confused3

OK, I removed the Christmas trip - that one may not happen anyway since we don't actually have any plans made yet (other than the dates chosen). Now you should be able to read my posts better - and we all know, I post such insightful messages! :rotfl2:
Isn't that weird how we all view stuff???Crazy! I wonder what it has to do with.

And BTW You are VERY insightful.

What brand of T's do you iron on?

Kara's third ticker was cutting off on the bottom for me; not the right hand side. Regardless, I'm glad you got rid of one for now - it was making me jealous!

Me too!

You became a mother!
ITA!

Renee I am kind of worried that we are seperated at birth or something. Remember I lost my bathroom ceiling because of a bum toilet (I said bum :rotfl2: ) anyway I hope it all get resolved for you. I agree with Cammie nothing worse than dealing with poo..

Just a quick stop soccer starts tonight. Tim is coaching and Beth is in a real mood. :furious: It will be an interesting game. I'll try to make it back to catch up. Tim was working from home today thus no computer time :confused3

Hi Laura!
Have fun!

HI everyone! Just checking in - I have had some kind of allergy thing going on, too! I've been coughingt for 4 weeks - then 2 weeks ago my head started filling up and draining into my lungs, now it feels like a full blown head cold - I'm exhausted - slept 10 hours last night and slept through 2 conf. calls I should have been on. Now I'm tired again and it's only 3pm.
I think i know what it is - the neighbor died, and his back yard is completelyl filled with full bloom ragweed! :faint: I don't usually have alot of problems with hay fever, but every once in awhile. They were mowing it on Monday, and then the mower quit - I think it made it worse.

Renee - sorry about the poo. That is always a terrible thing to deal with.

I'm jealous that a bunch of you get to meet each other!

I'm watching Hawaii's best resorts right now - that's where I need to be!

30 days to disney for me!!!!

Erin - thanks for the pics! Keep em coming, please!

Well, gotta go try to get a little nap before I volunteer at church tonight!

I went and checked out shirts here...
http://https://store.webstorepackage.com/tw/virtualweb/default.asp
Thoughts?

I think I was prescribed Lorazepam but I never take it. I don't know why I don't take it. I think it just helps to know I have it if I need it. Plus, no matter how stressed I get I always can fall asleep. Weird, but I think sleep is like an escape. I do this weird WDW technique thing at night too to fall asleep and it always works. If I told you what I did you would think I was insane!

OMG Erin....I loved your pix! Sorry I didn't post that sooner!!!! Can't wait for more.

Jillian...I loved Badookie's cake as well. Very cute!

Kara...I bet you could see the whole Paradise 2 season in one day! It's probably on Reality TV or something. TIVO it. It was very raunchy!!!

Tammie..hope you feel better!! I feel like I have a head cold myself. I am so irritable...I feel bad for my family. Hey, what did Arbonne ever say about the mix up? Email me when you feel better. No biggie!

You ladies are quick. Or the days are just flying by. I could have sworn it was yesterday that I posted and there's 5 pages since then. Why can't there be more hours in a day?

Debbie..glad to hear your friend's DH is getting treatment.

Tammie...Hope you feel better. Virginia is really, really bad for allergies. Two weeks ago my black driveway was yellow. You could see the tire marks when you drove over it.

I loved that Pooh cake. How cute!

My DD will be turning 5 while we are at Disney late June, so we're doing a party earlier at Build a Bear. Anyone have a party there before? Hopefully it's not chaotic.

Disney is coming up in 23 or 24 days. can't wait!! Not ready for the heat and humidity though. We're taking our DD12's BFF who is a thrill ride junkie. She wants to go on ToT and I told her we'd wait for her at the bottom! You won't get me on that thing again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter