Looking For Control Freaks & Worry Warts too........ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
100_4556.jpg

I CAN'T WAIT FOR LOST!! I have to watch through TIVO though so I can skip commercials. I just wait about 20 minutes in and then start.
Debbie - have you ever checked out www.jiffyshirts.com? I think they are a bit cheaper. But beware that the strappy tanks run VERY small!

I know that's why I checked this other site out because I was looking for a thick strap tank.
Check this out......
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1837858

The summer bow I got...
100_4553.jpg

Got this one too...
100_4119.jpg

This is the women who turned me onto the DIS. I feel like I owe her one!

OK My bow commercials are over for now but I just think she is so talented.

Off to clean the kitchen and prepare for my brain to hurt watching LOST!

Hiya all - just catching up - back getting better, so have to go out with the kids really......

Erin - love the pics - bringing it all back (we've been twice and loved it..)..... keep posting!!!!!

Have been speed reading the posts lately, so can just add some random thoughts - like Erin I am a tea girl - but PROPER tea - not the weak as dishwater muck you lot drink over there - probably why Americans don't generally like tea!! Also a Dr Pepper fan , and Erin is right - your US version is much nicer than our UK one - I also like mountain dew - which I can't get over here at all....
Makeup - what's that, I think I have a lipstick that is about 12 years old, but that's about it really - the kids have more than I ever did - I lucked big time with hubby - he doesn't like it at all!!!
And, my food weakness - PRINGLES - crisps in a tube....... I cannot leave them, so I do not buy them!! I reckon the flavouring they use is addictive - especially *** if I get a tube with less of the tasty stuff on them, I feel a bit disappointed!! Saaaaaaaaaddddd eh?

Debbie - the bows are really pretty - what do you do with them? Is the pic actual size??? Just wondered if they were for wearing or displaying??

Tessa

This is the link to my BOW GIRL...
Her stuff is GREAT! I have a bow for every occasion from her. I recently just ordered a whole bunch more. Check out the last one...that's the bow she just made for Elizabeth (along with a bunch more). She does GREAT Disney ones. You can ask her to do anything. If you DO order from her tell her you know me!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlilahsmommy

I am SOOOOO going to order! I love these!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR LOST!! I have to watch through TIVO though so I can skip commercials. I just wait about 20 minutes in and then start.

Really? So you can watch Tivo as it's recording? Huh, I didn't know this!

Hiya all - just catching up - back getting better, so have to go out with the kids really......

Erin - love the pics - bringing it all back (we've been twice and loved it..)..... keep posting!!!!!

Have been speed reading the posts lately, so can just add some random thoughts - like Erin I am a tea girl - but PROPER tea - not the weak as dishwater muck you lot drink over there - probably why Americans don't generally like tea!! Also a Dr Pepper fan , and Erin is right - your US version is much nicer than our UK one - I also like mountain dew - which I can't get over here at all....
Makeup - what's that, I think I have a lipstick that is about 12 years old, but that's about it really - the kids have more than I ever did - I lucked big time with hubby - he doesn't like it at all!!!
And, my food weakness - PRINGLES - crisps in a tube....... I cannot leave them, so I do not buy them!! I reckon the flavouring they use is addictive - especially *** if I get a tube with less of the tasty stuff on them, I feel a bit disappointed!! Saaaaaaaaaddddd eh?

Tessa

OK, I must admit I DO like tea! Hot and iced! But if it's hot, it must have milk or cream in it (just like my coffee!).

Pringles! I can (and have on more than one occasion!) eat the whole can in one sitting! You're right - they are sooooo addictive!

OK, Lost..... WHOA!!!!!! Jeff kept yelling from the bedroom for me to be quiet cause I would yell "NOOOO!" (when Sawyer jumped!), "WTH?" several times, and he heard me sniffling when Sun was screaming for Jin. Wow. I informed him that he WILL catch up this weekend (so I can rewatch them all with him!). I need to check out the Lost thread - so many questions!!!!!

Good morning ladies!

Kara - There's not much action on the Lost thread yet. We're all still recovering from last night's episode! So sad when the freighter blew up - :( . But soooo happy when Sawyer emerged from the water -- WITHOUT his shirt on! Ooh baby - thank you writers!:love: :banana: :love: DD and I thought it was so good. I'll be watching it again this weekend. And, yes, you can watch it from Tivo while it's recording. Just go to your "list" and hit play.

So the girls are with their dad this weekend. He finally got back from his trip to France yesterday. I'm still boiling about the fact that he spent two weeks travelling through cities such as Paris, Cannes, and god knows where else. I need to hit him up for extra money to pay my oil bill - can't wait to hear the arguement I'm going to get.

I've got tickets to see Sex & The City tomorrow night!:woohoo: It's playing at the adult premium cinema so we'll be having cocktails while viewing! I tried to get tickets for tonite - they went on sale last Sat. night and sold out in two hours. The show we're seeing is now sold out also - wonder how many men will be in the crowd?

Well, I'm should go to the gym. Have a great morning all!

Good morning everyone.

Cammie - big night tonight? I was thinking this is your SATC night. Have fun.

Debbie - breifly saw the bows - too cute!

Debbie & Laura - be careful today 42 tornadoes last night, and it should be moving across today! :scared1: Stay safe!

Me - still feeling awful - actually worse. Dr. pittied me and put me on Levaquin, which I understand is one of the strongest they can give you. It is sad, all I want to do is sleep but with all the nasal congestion and sore throat, that isn't possible. Long, miserable night - I even broke out the afrin.

Everyone is talking on the CKU board about already being packed, and having all there stuff done. Me - not so much. I hope I feel better soon - cause there is a lot to do. Then their is my children's social calendar. I sware. I'm a nut job - why did I ever think I could pull all this off! At least today all I have to do is get Nicolas a haircut - I'll lay around on the couch when I can. Thankfully Mia naps twice a day still!

Oh, Renee, even your posts sound sickly! :worried: You poor thing - make your hubby take the kids away for a couple of hours so you can just rest! Here's hoping you feel better soon! :hug:

Cammie - I just posted a bunch of questions on the Lost thread. If I didn't know before, I know why the show is named Lost....... :rolleyes1 I mean, just when I think I'm gonna get some answers, I have triple the amount of questions!!!! But oh yes, our boy was looking so HOT last night....... And that final kiss in the helicopter. Whew!

I hate to admit it but I never got into Sex and the City :eek: - I know, I know..... for me it was one of those shows that if you didn't watch it from the beginning, there was too much that was missed. I tried to watch reruns on one of the cable networks (USA maybe?) but just couldn't do it. But the movie actually looks like anyone could see it and it looks like a great chick flick. Have a great time tomorrow night - that theater sounds like a lot of fun! I know Atlanta has a place like that.

If your ex won't pony up the extra cash, I think he needs to get his priorities straight. I mean, no offense, but you are not working so you can care for your daughter, it's not like you have the opportunity to make more money, kwim? And for what it's worthy, sounds like you're doing a great job handling your kids AND your ex!

Tessa...they are to wear and those are bigger than they actually are even though they are large bows.

Kara...I knew you would like those bows.
Yeah..the TIVO trick is awesome. Just wait it out about 20 minutes and you can watch commercial free!

Cammie..I knew you would like shirtless Sawyer! Have fun at the movies. We never go anymore. I keep promising DH we will go more but we don't. I think I heard somewhere that this SATC movie will be a 90% female audience and that the men going will all most likely be gay!

Renee so sorry you feel miserable. I hope the drugs kick in. Please rest when you can! I will be careful with this crazy weather!

Where's Jillian????
Hi Laura! How's the cleaning going? Mine...not so good!
How are you feeling Tammie?

More pix Erin!

Renee - So sorry to hear you're still feeling lousy! What is it with you and getting sick before you travel? I agree with Kara - get hubby to take the kids out for a few hours. There's nothing worse than not getting enough sleep. You need to get rest to get better.

Debbie- Thanks for being concerned about me. We had a playdate today and the computer was to slow last night to bother. Also Mike was watching LOST and I just don't like it. So I was fast asleep.
By the way I wish I had a little girl I would buy her all of those bows.

Renee- I am sorry you are not feeling well still. Have you tried the Mucinex nasal spray? It works wonders. I have had numerous sinus surgeries and actually have Chronic Sinus disorder. On my really bad day this works wonders it stings a bit at first but then pure heaven.

Cammie- A nice day here again. We are going to see SATC tonight at 3:45 I cannot wait we are leaving an hour early for the show. We will have to PM and chat tomorrow so we don't ruin it for anyone else.

Hello to everyone else. I hope all is well

Laura keep safe with the weather.

Going to Marshalls to see If I can find a bagallini for Tabitha (Dsis) I am going to get a few pins so she can trade. I will fill it as a surprise before we leave.

Jillian - What*did*you*say*about*Lost?????? I'm sure my vision was blurred or something by some strange reaction to someone saying "I just don't like it." :scared1:

You are a sweet sister to get a bagallini and pins for your sis!

Isn't it funny how everyone on here has the bad allergies and sinus problems? We're all tired and sniffling and sneezing all the time. No wonder our kids are so messed up!!!:rotfl2: J/K of course! At least about mine! :lmao:

Jeff is at the dr right now with Ally - getting that tube checked in her ear. I really hope they can get it out without surgery! I was a wreck when she had her tonsils/adenoids/tubes all done at one time. And it was still only 1/2 hour surgery. But I just don't like the idea of her under anesthesia. And she was so scared the first time! But of course Jeff has already called to complain that HE has to take her to the dr (this may be only the 3rd time in her whole life!!!!). Oh, and he has to fill out all the insurance forms - how will he make it through!!! He might need a nap or a hot bath when he gets home to recover! Men! How do they manage to get dressed on their own is beyond me!

Sorry gang I am going to close this one down because it had really gotten too large.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter