Looking For Control Freaks & Worry Warts too (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone! Hope you're having a great weekend. We have had 65 and Sunny for a couple of days, ice at night so the trees that aren't pine trees are turning - beautiful here, too. That should mostly hang in until halloween.

Cammie, did you get the ex to take care of the van? I can't believe that girl didn't like Disney. I'll bet she did, but wants to act like a big shot at school.

No, the kids don't have a sitter yet. I am really tired and grouchy this week as they had school conferences and extra meetingsl, so it was 4 very long days. I even had to take Myles to preschool, which they usually do. There's no school today, so I thought it was Saturday! :goodvibes I will need to ask them again to get someone for Thurs and Fridays.

Jillian, broken bed hmmmm? :rotfl2: (I'm not the southern lady that Kara is :lmao: ) Once again, love the pics of Badookie!

Kara, congrats on getting a raise! Have fun painting - I can't wait to see your pictures!

Laura, when I was in Jr. High we lived in Hastings. I remember older teens driving to WI because they could drink "near beer" there - some kind of less alcohol beer that was legal for under age, and they could drink legal at 18. :scared1: No wonder my parents moved to Oregon when I started high school!

Debbie, I miss you, too! Not sure what to do with the Facebook, but i left a couple of comments. My cousin was on and asked me for pics and a couple of questions - I told her I didn't even know how I got there! :rotfl2:

Hi Erin, Tessa, Pam, Tina (what are you sewing now?), Newbies (sorry I need to learn your names - come on back!)

Jim is doing better. He is walking with a slight limp, but still doesn't drive because his knee is stiff enough that he wouldn't have reaction time if something happened. I'm grumpy cuz I'm tired and he's not able to help like usual - he's grumpy cuz he feels left out and ignored. Guess I'll have to give him some special attention...

I'm trying to gear up for next week - I have four parties plus my babysitting and my church bus :scared1: I am doing a fun thing for Fall. Harvest of Hope So for Oct - Dec, my profits will go toward the local Food Bank, and we are asking party guests to bring a food item to donate. People are really loving this idea and excited to help! I get my thank you pay from Arbonne, so its okay to give away my profits.

Wow! I was just going to check in quickly, but I have been really chatty. Have a great Friday everyone!

Jim is doing better. He is walking with a slight limp, but still doesn't drive because his knee is stiff enough that he wouldn't have reaction time if something happened. I'm grumpy cuz I'm tired and he's not able to help like usual - he's grumpy cuz he feels left out and ignored. Guess I'll have to give him some special attention...

OK, since I was a "southern Belle" with Jillian's broken bed.... I'll just say, "Special attention????" ;) :rotfl2:

I've got all the windows and door frames trimmed, plus the two short walls I got the trim by the baseboards and the crown molding. Now I just have to trim around the crown and baseboards on the two long walls. That will be a piece of cake though. Painting inside the window casings and all the window and door trim is a pain!!! But I've got two coats on all that, plus around the light switches and outlets on those two walls. Why did I start this in the first place???

I've got all the windows and door frames trimmed, plus the two short walls I got the trim by the baseboards and the crown molding. Now I just have to trim around the crown and baseboards on the two long walls. That will be a piece of cake though. Painting inside the window casings and all the window and door trim is a pain!!! But I've got two coats on all that, plus around the light switches and outlets on those two walls. Why did I start this in the first place???
The question is Kara why didn't you call on your friend the painter and decorator :lmao:

Hi Erin...glad your back.

Hi Debbie:wave2: How's things?

Anyone making plans to see HSM3 next Friday?

I have tickets booked for next thurs as is out wednesday here ... Is a surprise for Chloe, for a well done, parent's evening ... so shushhhhh ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXowq5yvPiwMy main man is turning 21 on Saturday!!!! makes the crush a little itty bitty bit more appropriate, right?? I know. I am pathetic!

Here's another reason I love this kid! He is just too darn cute!

Saw that interview - he is a cutie! (now he just needs to drop his trampy girlfriend!)

photos.php

Now I could comment on this, but I won't.... :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:
!!!

OK you all have DIRTY minds!!!!!

Actually Mike tripped over the cat banged into the bed and one of the post under broke so now we are just waiting for it collapse:headache:

He has been working so much we are lucky we ever see each other;)

Here are some fall foliage shots taken in front of my house. Actually these don't do the area justice. There's a long narrow road that leads to my street, lined with trees - it looks gorgeous! I keep meaning to take my camera out there one day and get some shots! And, by golly, I WILL someday!:goodvibes

DSC03173.jpg

DSC03174.jpg

OK you all have DIRTY minds!!!!!

Actually Mike tripped over the cat banged into the bed and one of the post under broke so now we are just waiting for it collapse:headache:

He has been working so much we are lucky we ever see each other;)

Thats okay, Jillian, you can tell us whatever you want and we'll believe you! Right girls??? ;) j/k!!! Love ya, mean it!

Here are some fall foliage shots taken in front of my house. Actually these don't do the area justice. There's a long narrow road that leads to my street, lined with trees - it looks gorgeous! I keep meaning to take my camera out there one day and get some shots! And, by golly, I WILL someday!:goodvibes

DSC03173.jpg

DSC03174.jpg

Gorgeous!!! It looks like you live in a lovely neighborhood! Did I just say "lovely"???? Oy vey, I've become my mother! :scared1:

Ok, I'm determined to get a picture on here for you, Debbie!

This is one from Entertainment Weekly:

wet-shirt_419_l.jpg
Hubba Hubba

DSC03173.jpg

DSC03174.jpg
It is lovely.....

quick fly by--life is getting busy. off for a train ride to see the colors and get pumpkins tomorrow

AllyMommyAK1.jpg

I'm gonna post all the pics on my TR, or PTR, or whatever you wanna call it!
So loved all those pics - but makes me really nervous that I said I'd try some of those rides with you guys!:scared1:

Hi Ladies...
My Baby boy turned 3 today!!! I can't believe it!!!!!
it!!!
Happy late birthday to your little one!

Now you're all going to think I'm a mental case, but one of my BIG fears in going to any doctor is that they're going to find something really horrible - like cancer. !:)
I won't think you are nuts, I do the same thing all the time.

Hi everyone - hanging in there. Just breifly skimmed - enjoyed all the pics. I'm about to head off to bed. I have my stepbrother coming in with his new to be wife (uh hum - and he wants to go visit another girl this weekend). Needless to say, I told him I didn't think that was fair and he shouldn't probably get married to her if he feels that way, but ... :sad2:

I've been cleaning and trying to get some paperwork done. Flex Ben is ready to file! :cool1: So, that is always a project. Off to go to bed. Carlos is working all weekend :rolleyes1 so I have to clean with two munchkins running around - we all know how that goes.

Thanks for all the well wishes - one day at a time! :)

PS - Welcome to the new person!:flower3:

OK, since I was a "southern Belle" with Jillian's broken bed.... I'll just say, "Special attention????" ;) :rotfl2:

Okay, miss Southern Belle - :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You are not only funny, you are a quick painter! I make such a mess when I paint that it takes me all day to go behind myself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXowq5yvPiwMy main man is turning 21 on Saturday!!!! makes the crush a little itty bitty bit more appropriate, right?? I know. I am pathetic!

Here's another reason I love this kid! He is just too darn cute!

Oh, he's 21 - then that makes it okay! :lmao:

quick fly by--life is getting busy. off for a train ride to see the colors and get pumpkins tomorrow

That sounds really nice - enjoy!

So loved all those pics - but makes me really nervous that I said I'd try some of those rides with you guys!:scared1:

Happy late birthday to your little one!

I won't think you are nuts, I do the same thing all the time.

Hi everyone - hanging in there. Just breifly skimmed - enjoyed all the pics. I'm about to head off to bed. I have my stepbrother coming in with his new to be wife (uh hum - and he wants to go visit another girl this weekend). Needless to say, I told him I didn't think that was fair and he shouldn't probably get married to her if he feels that way, but ... :sad2:

I've been cleaning and trying to get some paperwork done. Flex Ben is ready to file! :cool1: So, that is always a project. Off to go to bed. Carlos is working all weekend :rolleyes1 so I have to clean with two munchkins running around - we all know how that goes.

Thanks for all the well wishes - one day at a time! :)

PS - Welcome to the new person!:flower3:

Renee! just enjoy your munchkins and clean later! :hug:

Cammie, Thanks for sharing the fall pics! Makes me miss living where the trees change - although quite a few in my yard and neighborhood do - just can't really go for a drive and view the leaves here - they're mostly evergreens. They look really beautiful when it snows, though! :thumbsup2

Did anyone watch Crusoe tonight? Premier of the series - nice eye candy and fun story - kind of like Pirates on land!

Oh crap! I just googled Philip Winchester (Crusoe) and he's only two years older than my son! :eek: He looks older. Really.

You are funny Tammie!
Hang in there Renee..
Kara..never told you I LOVE the pix! I can't believe how much I have neglected mine.
Laura..have a fun Fall time.

Have grate weekend everyone! I am ONCE AGAIN going to try and stay away from the computer and get some stuff done. When it is chilly I just want to curl up in the blankets and watch TV or go to bed! I am so....jealous my P's are off to Naples tomorrow.
I had to change my son's age in my siggie. That's depressing. Finding friends from college on facebook is also depressing. I can NOT believe that I graduated 20 years ago and BTW had so much fun that my children will NEVER go away to school if I can help it!:rotfl2:

Good Morning! Every day I think I'll get up and get busy, and then I get on the DIS with my coffee and my day is shot! :goodvibes

Debbie, my grandson is the same age as your son! Think how that feels!;) We had our kids pretty early - yah, that's it - I was 13! :rotfl2:

I have been trying to plan our March trip with TGM, but he doesn't have dates for March up yet, and we are still waiting for the Braves spring training schedule - Now we want to try T-Rex (looks like fun) and we want to eat at FF on the DDP, because it's 2 TS credits now. We need more days so we can eat more food! :lmao: Maybe we'll save T-Rex for our last night when we're OOP. They do give a DVC discount. This is what I have so far:

Sat -late arrival - stay at airport
SUN - SSR check in!
- Head to DHS (I know we won't be there for RD, but we can FP something and see a show or two!)
- Lunch ?
- DTD - Raglan Road

Mon - EPCOT Day and Night
-lunch TC
-dinner - Cape May Buffet (tour YC)
- Illuminations

Tues - AK am
-lunch Y&Y
-Game?
- rent little boats at WL marina
-dinner at WCC (tour WL)

Wed - MK am
- lunch VH (thanks, Debbie!)
- game?
- dinner -Ohana
- fireworks at Poly

Thurs - DHS am
- lunch Backlot Express
- Break - do laundry
- dinner - FF - Tour BWI
- Boardwalk

Fri - Check in to SOG
Breakfast - Kona Cafe
Head to AK
lunch - Flametree\
dinner - some place in Celebration!

Sat - DHS am
lunch - CS
Break and Pack
Dinner - T-Rex
- finish shopping at DTD

I have tried to put in lots of time to relax and time for romance :love: What do you think? Now I see we don't have much AK time - I love AK! It's hard to do all of the relaxing AND do the parks :goodvibes

Have a great day, everyone!

Hi Guys...Her are some pix...
I just can't get myself to get ANYTHING productive done. How dumb am I?! What a waste of a day!

Well...I at least downloaded some more pix. I also sent you guys my photobucket album. It's huge and I actually downloaded doubles too I think. I wish it wouldn't let you download doubles actually. Let me know if you can view them. In the mean time here are a few....

IMG_1213-1.jpg

IMG_1222-1.jpg

IMG_1237-1.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

IMG_1175.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter