Looking For Control Freaks & Worry Warts too (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasylamnd.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

Good morning ladies!!! Didn't I hear that the Figaro fries went byebye? :confused3

Tammie - I think your plans look great. Its funny you mention Celebration in your itinerary. We have never driven through there and I'm just now reading about the development in this book "Realityland."

ONe thing I have learned is that Michael Eisner did not care AT ALL what Walt wanted. It was all about the money to him. Me no like Eisner. When he took over they started firing people who had been with Disney over 20 years because they were "too loyal" to Walt. Hello???? I think he did great things with Disney films but NOT with the parks. Evil man, IMHO!

My back is soooo aching today - started yesterday afternoon. I swear, I'm feeling my age and just falling apart!!! And I'm just now starting to feel better after the allergy attack on Saturday. I've gone through so many different prescriptions, and I always develop an immunity to them. Zyrtec is the one that I've used the longest, and I even had to go off it for a year because I started to become immune to it, too. But nothing else works. Claritin, Allegra, Tavist, you name it. There is something in Zyrtec that works for me, and that's it. So when I had to go off it for a year, it was a very LONG year for me.....

Gotta fun for now, back later! Oh, and

Happy Belated Birthday, Laura!!!
13.gif

Good morning ladies!!! Didn't I hear that the Figaro fries went byebye? :confused3

I heard it's not "on" the menu; but you can request it when ordering!

Quick question for you, Kara: You ordered a photobook from Disney Photopass, right? Did you like it and was it relatively easy to put together? I'm asking because, right now, Photopass is running special: pre-purchase the CD and get the photobook for $50 (reg.$69.95). Do you think it's worth it?

Hope your back and allergies are better today (god - you ARE fallling apart!)

Tammie - Thanks for the shout out to my Giants. We're happy campers in my house this morning - Giants won; and Red Sox LOST! Lauren is so excited to go into school to give her friends and teachers grief about it. Yeah - we're obnoxious New York fans!:laughing:

Have a good day everyone!

19 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3:

Cammie- ABSOLUTELY do the photobook!!!!! I love it! Remember, we made one for Jeff's parents for the trip in May and then Jeff liked it so much he had me make one for us, too!!! It's very easy AND you can upload your own photos into the site to add them to the book!

2008_0612WDWEASTERDAY0013.jpg

2008_0612WDWEASTERDAY0014.jpg

2008_0612WDWEASTERDAY0015.jpg

2008_0612WDWEASTERDAY0016.jpg

2008_0612WDWEASTERDAY0017.jpg

2008_0612WDWEASTERDAY0021.jpg

You can use different backgrounds, add your own text, determine how many pics you want on a page, which will change the whole layout. It's easy and fun to do!!! And the pics all came out crystal clear in the book!!!! Can you tell I love it???

Have a great Monday girls!!!!!!!
Kara.... your book just reminds me how much work I have ahead of me with my photopass pix! Ugh!

Happy Monday Girls

Happy Belated Birthday Laura

Things were crazy this weekend, My 13 yo Cousin broke his leg and is in a full leg cast that left me with my aunts 2 monkey's overnight and they have never slept anywhere but home :eek: Needless to say Badookie and I slept all day yesterday trying to catch up and while he was watching disney this AM I was cat napping next to him on the bed.

Kara- Feel better. I wish I could hit Disney on the weekends. I would be there all the time! I hope you back feels better. I hear ya on the allergies I am still fighting that cold/allergies YUCK!!!!!

Cammie- Wasn't last night FREEZING????

Well I am a bad mom and ordered Pizza for me and Badookie because I just cleaned the kitchen and I didn't want a mess.

Well off to clean some more while Badookie is sleeping. I will check in later.

This is how fast time goes - I'm sitting here reading Jillian's post thinking, "Badookie can't eat pizza yet! He's not even a year old yet!" And then I realized, wait, didn't he just have his first bday? Then I looked at her siggie and realize he's almost a year and a half!!!! Where did the time go????

And now I'm guaging my life on my CIF's kids ages!!!! :rotfl2:

Anyay, Jillian, I do the same thing. When I clean the kitchen, I either stress that we eat out, or I throw in a frozen pizza cause that's easy to clean up.

I can't believe it's almost 2pm already!!! Where has this day gone? I've been crazy busy (but luckily I'm all caught up) and just realized I haven't had lunch yet!

Gymnastics tonight so it's busy from the time Ally get's home from school. I can't believe the volume of homework kids have in 2nd grade!!!

Oh Kara the book is totally amazing i am soooo doing that next time .. few questions about it, can you have more than 1 made up? Can you still order the cd aswell? How much does it cost?

Hi to everyone else :wave2:

The weather here is depressing .. bring back the sunshine!! I still have this yucky virus thing that's going round just can't seem to shift it

The book is normally $69 and I think it includes 20 pages. You can add additional pages for $1.50 each (I think). We did the cd AND the book, and then went back and redid the book and ordered another one. Since my BSIL wouldn't spring for an extra couple of bucks, we only did 20 pages in my in-laws book, but I think we did 30 pages in ours. It is really awesome!

The book is normally $69 and I think it includes 20 pages. You can add additional pages for $1.50 each (I think). We did the cd AND the book, and then went back and redid the book and ordered another one. Since my BSIL wouldn't spring for an extra couple of bucks, we only did 20 pages in my in-laws book, but I think we did 30 pages in ours. It is really awesome!

Wow that's fantastic .. do you have to pre-order it or just do it like the cd when you get home?
Thanks for the info .. i obviously have my list handy :lmao:

You just design it yourself after you get back, kinda like the cd. And you can do as many as you want, same design, different design, whatever! It's very easy to do, and in my opinion, a good deal, since all your pics are designed as a scrapbook (especially for those of us who suck at scrapbooking! :rotfl2: ).

thanks for all the birthday wishes.

I so behind in my work. my scrapbook is not even started from our last trip. Lots of pictures but no really book to speak of. I could go on and make a list but that would be depressing. Oh well! I'll get to it someday. I just have to get this PTO stuff done! I am soooo procrastinating on it.

Debbie-- does daisy's completely scare you??? that first lesson/meeting has soooo much crammed into it. I have no idea how we are going to get thru all of it in one year. at least you have 2.

Life's good here. Tim is back to work almost full time at his different customer sites. YEAH!!!!

have fun at gymnastics kara! Our next session reg is next week. I think we are going to skip it and start in the one after christmas. I just need to take that off of my plate.

Hi to all. Fall is here. Kind of depressing the leaves are falling. The colors were fanatastic-- I hate seeing the bare trees though it reminds me that winter is on its way!!!

Laura - good to hear that Tim is back up and running ALMOST back to normal.

If it makes you feel any better, I haven't touched Ally's scrapbook since she was 6 months old!!!! I did go through and organize all her pics and stuff, and I kept up her kindergarten scrapbook, but that's it. I need a nice rainy weekend to work on it. But I always find something else to do......

We got 3 walls painted in our bedroom - 2 coats on each, but just couldnt get to the 4th wall. It has the heavy armoire on it, and neither of us wanted to tackle that.

It's a really soft blue, looks white in the paint can. I'm going out tonight to get white sheer drapes for the windows, and black drapery rods. Then I may make a nice soft cornice over each window. Maybe a blue/white toile or something. And then if we ever get black distressed furniture in there, with a white comforter, I think it'll look cool. Jeff is getting different large shells, like a sand dollar and whatnot, at one of the Floriday tourist traps out by where he works, and I'm gonna mount them each in 11 x 14 black shadow boxes and hang over our bed.

The thing that sucks about redecorating are all the pictures and stuff that I have not use for now. Maybe I should put them on ebay. But I'm afraid that shipping would kill me! I do have a couple of beautiful prints from Charleston, SC, that are soft blues and whites that would look nice if I could reframe them. Maybe I'll head out tonight for new frames. I just really want to get this room done. It'll be one less thing to worry about.

Then we still have this ugly peach color in the living room and dining room. I'm just gonna tackle it one day when Jeff's gone and paint it something neutral. It's so ugly right now. He thinks it looks "refreshing." Y'all have no idea what his idea of refreshing is! :rotfl2:

Good morning all!

I'm LOVING the fall weather! It's so brisk out - its' sweater weather!:goodvibes I just can't believe how many leaves are on my lawn and it's still only Oct!

So, I need a pep talk from y'all!(how's that, Kara?;) ) I have a wedding this weekend that I soooooo do not want to go to - because I'm going ALONE!!!!!!! I'll know a few other people there but they're couples so I'm going to feel awkward. I would have RSVP'd no, but it's the nurse of Amanda's who I'm friendly with and who is meeting us down in Disney to help - so I would have felt bad not going. UGH! I do fine at parties alone, but this is a wedding. Someone please tell me this is not as horrible as I'm imagining it will be!

Oh Cammie i know how ya feel .. anytime i go anywhere it is alone amongst couples!! Still i say go i'm sure you'll have a blast especially at a wedding :banana:

Cammie - if you'd feel too awkward, just go to the wedding and forego the reception. Or you could always just pop in at the reception but leave after the dinner or whatever....

I miss fall leaves. Florida looks the same all the time. Except for about 4 months where the grass turns brown, but that's about it. boring!

Cammie- I agree with Kara just go and see how things turn out. As long as you say a quick hello to the bride and groom you can leave after. I would have never noticed if someone left.

Well I got some more christmas shopping done and bought badookie some pants his are either huge or too small. I wish he would just grow a little bit to fit into his hand me downs.

Going to get badookie a "Pum Pum" today so he can decorate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter