Looking for advice

I guess my question is more of what the meal at QS includes... ie, just the burger, burger and fries, burger fries and drink, etc. Is there a $ limit or an item limit per meal or how does it work?

Each Counter Service (or Quick Service) Credit includes one of the following:

Breakfast: Juice, Entrée, Non-alcoholic beverage
OR one Combo Meal, Non-alcoholic beverage

Lunch: Entrée, Dessert, Non-alcoholic beverage
OR one Combo Meal, Dessert, Non-alcoholic beverage

Dinner: Entrée, Dessert, Non-alcoholic beverage
OR one Combo Meal, Dessert, Non-alcoholic beverage
Guests ages 3-9 must order from a children’s menu where available.

WDW CS children’s menus usually consist of an entrée and two “sides” that may be selected from a list, which generally includes:

fresh fruit
fresh vegetables
sugar free gelatin
applesauce
french fries if you request them,
cookies, pudding or ice cream

Children on the dining plan are entitled to select an entrée and two of these “sides” – but one “side” counts as dessert. (They do not get to choose two “sides” plus a dessert.)

Children’s desserts are not comparable to adult desserts at CS. There are numerous complaints from parents who feel their younger children are upset by the fact that they have to order smaller desserts while older members of the party get larger, more standard desserts. If you want regular desserts at CS for your child age 3-9, the options are
1) purchase an extra dessert
2) use a snack credit to get an extra dessert
3) use the child’s CS credits at restaurants that do not have a separate children’s menu, some of which offer regular size desserts
4) share your dessert with your child

I guess my question is more of what the meal at QS includes... ie, just the burger, burger and fries, burger fries and drink, etc. Is there a $ limit or an item limit per meal or how does it work?

There's no limit on how much an item cost. That's what I like about the dining plan the most.....I can order what I want and not worry about the cost. We are also more apt to try different restaurants when we are on the dining plan.

Most counter service meals include an entree and a side....say pizza and a salad, burger and fries, sandwich and chips, etc. Also, when on the dining plan, you'll get a dessert and a non-alcoholic drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter