• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Live! The Todd & Nicki Anniversary/Xmas is Early Celebration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is off topic (what else is new), but thank you for the birthday call/song and then our chat on the phone. It was my best present--you made me smile through the frown I've been wearing all day. Love you and can't wait until 2010 and we see you.

Right back at ya babe!

Hi Nikki,

I love all of your reviews! Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts and all of the wonderful pictures.

I have a question about the lounge at the Polynesian. What time is it MOST crowded in the morning? My kids and I are early risers (6:30am :eek:) and I am planning on taking them to the lounge at 7 each morning while DH is getting ready. Will I be fighting the crowds this early?

I really enjoyed your reviews - especially the MK Dessert Party (which I'm hoping they have this summer!) - and your concierge photos.

Thank you, again!

Hi Nikki,

I love all of your reviews! Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts and all of the wonderful pictures.

I have a question about the lounge at the Polynesian. What time is it MOST crowded in the morning? My kids and I are early risers (6:30am :eek:) and I am planning on taking them to the lounge at 7 each morning while DH is getting ready. Will I be fighting the crowds this early?

I really enjoyed your reviews - especially the MK Dessert Party (which I'm hoping they have this summer!) - and your concierge photos.

Thank you, again!

Thank you so much for reading them, I am glad that you enjoyed them!

We made it to the Poly lounge everyday around 9-10 am and it was insane....I would def try going earlier the next time.

I hope the dessert party sticks around, it was a great time with an amazing view!

When can we expect another review !!!????

Honestly I dont know :lmao: The winter season is our super busy time here and we dont get the opportunity to get away much..maybe in May for Todd's birthday but I hope I dont have to wait that long!

Happy New Year Nicki & Todd. Looking forward to many more food reviews next year and, with luck, we'll be doing a set together. :)

Love you guys.

I love your reviews. They have been soooo helpful with planning meals. We have decided to stay at the Poly and I have gone back and re-read all your Poly food reviews. Silly question- I know they have the pineapple dole whip machine at Cpt. Cooks, but do they have any other soft serve ice cream there? It is my daughter's first trip and I have promised her see can ice cream everyday if she wants.
Thanks!

why drink water when Tequila is nearby??
I haven't been reading a lot of reviews lately, and didn't read most of the end of yours, (I think I followed along live up until your Citricos review,) but am catching up now, and just love your thinking.

Of course with the way I drink, it's more "why drink water when there is tequila / rum / vodka / wine, or any other alcohol nearby?" :rotfl:

It also reminds me of a shirt one of my friends has that says "conserve water - drink beer."

Captain Cook's looks really good, especially that grilled cheese, but anything with boursin is always something I want to try.

I keep on telling myself I will try Fulton's this year, IMO there's no better time to since I have an AP now, and that means a discount, so why wait? I think I'm going to try making that crab boursin since I have all the ingrediants, that and the gateau of crab from Citricos which I'm going to try to make this week for dinner one night.

Happy New Year Nicki & Todd. Looking forward to many more food reviews next year and, with luck, we'll be doing a set together. :)

Love you guys.

Same to you and Romeo!

I love your reviews. They have been soooo helpful with planning meals. We have decided to stay at the Poly and I have gone back and re-read all your Poly food reviews. Silly question- I know they have the pineapple dole whip machine at Cpt. Cooks, but do they have any other soft serve ice cream there? It is my daughter's first trip and I have promised her see can ice cream everyday if she wants.
Thanks!

Thank you! I remember seeing ice cream novelty bars but no other soft serve.

I haven't been reading a lot of reviews lately, and didn't read most of the end of yours, (I think I followed along live up until your Citricos review,) but am catching up now, and just love your thinking.

Of course with the way I drink, it's more "why drink water when there is tequila / rum / vodka / wine, or any other alcohol nearby?" :rotfl:

It also reminds me of a shirt one of my friends has that says "conserve water - drink beer."

Love that tequila drink..cannot wait to try other concoctions from the Ditch!

Captain Cook's looks really good, especially that grilled cheese, but anything with boursin is always something I want to try.

I keep on telling myself I will try Fulton's this year, IMO there's no better time to since I have an AP now, and that means a discount, so why wait? I think I'm going to try making that crab boursin since I have all the ingrediants, that and the gateau of crab from Citricos which I'm going to try to make this week for dinner one night.

You have got to try Fultons, I know you will love it!

You have got to try Fultons, I know you will love it!
And if I don't I can blame you, right? ;) Seriously though, it seems we have very similar taste in food, so I think I'll like it too.

And I made that boursin crab stuff today, and haven't been able to stay out of it. I did altar the recipe a little bit though, I didn't add any roasted red peppers, and I used extra crab, but very yummy. I can't wait to try the original, and see how mine compares.

And if I don't I can blame you, right? ;) Seriously though, it seems we have very similar taste in food, so I think I'll like it too.

And I made that boursin crab stuff today, and haven't been able to stay out of it. I did altar the recipe a little bit though, I didn't add any roasted red peppers, and I used extra crab, but very yummy. I can't wait to try the original, and see how mine compares.

I have to agree with Nicki on Fulton's, we LOVE it!:love:

Honestly I dont know :lmao: The winter season is our super busy time here and we dont get the opportunity to get away much..maybe in May for Todd's birthday but I hope I dont have to wait that long!

May?? Say it ain't so! You certainly spoiled us with all of those trips/reviews in 2009. Thanks for sharing. If I may ask, your thoughts on Bluezoo, or Il Mulino for anniversay(28th) dinner in October? Thanks again.

Awesome, awesome report. I just read your whole report in one sitting. Excellant use of a sick day!

May?? Say it ain't so! You certainly spoiled us with all of those trips/reviews in 2009. Thanks for sharing. If I may ask, your thoughts on Bluezoo, or Il Mulino for anniversay(28th) dinner in October? Thanks again.

I wish I was going soon but I have to wait...bummer! Those are two of our favorite places, I would choose BlueZoo because of the amazing menu and service, but Il Mulino is awesome too so you cannot go wrong with either choice!

Awesome, awesome report. I just read your whole report in one sitting. Excellant use of a sick day!

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!

Excellent Dining Review. How did you get the menu personalized at Citrico's for your anniversary?

Dr. E

Excellent Dining Review. How did you get the menu personalized at Citrico's for your anniversary?

Dr. E

Thank you! I noted on our dining reservations that we were celebrating our anniversary...we were surprised that they gave us personalized menus...such a great keepsake!

OMG! Thank you so much for the wonderful reading material this afternoon. Now my husband wants to know who Nicky and Todd are :goodvibes I was simply attempting to point out that you had:

1. very detailed dining reviews
2. pictures included for illustrative purposes
3. a loving hubby that extended your vacation

Now I ask you, is there anything wrong with that?! Seriously, it has been a pleasure sharing your experience. Now I'm anxious to read your other reports......

OMG! Thank you so much for the wonderful reading material this afternoon. Now my husband wants to know who Nicky and Todd are :goodvibes I was simply attempting to point out that you had:

1. very detailed dining reviews
2. pictures included for illustrative purposes
3. a loving hubby that extended your vacation

Now I ask you, is there anything wrong with that?! Seriously, it has been a pleasure sharing your experience. Now I'm anxious to read your other reports......

Thank you so much for your very kind words! I am so glad that you enjoyed reading about our trip...enjoy the rest of them...I wish I had another trip planned but you never know when we are going!

I know I'm really late but since I missed this in November, I just wanted to say that I loved this report :goodvibes Just like all your other fabulous reports, it was filled with fabulous pictures and descriptions and it made me want to go back to Disney NOW!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for taking the time to post and share your vacation with us! :thumbsup2

I know I'm really late but since I missed this in November, I just wanted to say that I loved this report :goodvibes Just like all your other fabulous reports, it was filled with fabulous pictures and descriptions and it made me want to go back to Disney NOW!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for taking the time to post and share your vacation with us! :thumbsup2

Better late than never at all! Thank you so much for reading! I just finished your latest update and the pic of Kira with the onion ring is adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter