Live! The Todd & Nicki Anniversary/Xmas is Early Celebration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl:[/QUOh my goodness thats right, I really should try it :laughing: What is in a malibu roll? I love cooked shrimp and crab but I am scared off the raw stuff OTE]

I'm not a fan of the raw pieces (sashimi) but the Malibu roll had tempura pieces wrapped with rice. The top had tiny pieces of fish on it. To be honest I had never had sushi myself until I had it at CALIGRILL, then I said to my friend, "where has this been all my life". It was nothing like I expected, no fishy odor or smell, it was truely devine. The next trip I made reservations for the niece and nephew just to get the sushi. This next trip I'm going to try the sushi at the POLY, though some say it's not as good.

OH MY Gosh! It's Niki! Where have you been?!?! :rotfl:I found this thread by accident and so glad it happened. I cannot believe you have not managed another trip since last Fall. Anyways, I am on-board for this one and cannot wait. Hoping you make all your ressies w/o too many no-shows ;) .

Can't wait for another Live Report!! Should be just enough to get me through until Christmas. I have Nov 12 on my calendar!!!:goodvibes

Thanks so much for your review! :goodvibes

Since this one is from last year, and you may be starting a new pre-dining report soon, we're going to close this one and we'll see you on your new (upcoming) report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter