• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Live from WDW for 9 days, the Nicki and Todd dining review with a ton of PICS!!!!

Wow! Awesome report! we are definitely headed to BOMA for breakfast!!!!:love: Yummo! And that Pina Coloda looks pretty darn tasty! :thumbsup2 TFS!

We had a Boma breakfast ADR last time we visited, but we cancelled - AHHHHH! I'll be sure to make it next time! BTW - if your like to cook - the recipe for the breakfast Biscuit Casserole is on the recipe thread. I love the live reviews! Enjoy the rest of your trip!

You're making me hungry again! Great reviews & pics :thumbsup2 Can't wait to try Boma for breakfast :goodvibes we love breakfast buffets and are huge Cape May fans your pics & descriptions make Boma looks amazing :goodvibes

Ok ladies, words of advice here...when your DH promises to take you to EMH at night DO NOT let him go back to the room at all, not for any reason, because if he lies down forget it, it is all over and you are not going anywhere
So true, so true!!! :rotfl:

:flower3: Lovin your dining reviews. We agree Boma is the greatest for breakfast, last year we had breakfast there 5 times over a 9 day trip !!!

My hubby loves Boma so much he says if he doesn't get to eat there at least once then he's just not going to Disney! :snooty: and I agree with him! If you think the breakfast is good there (I've never had it though) you should try dinner!! they have the best soups ever and the meats are delish!

So good to see more people discovering the yummy goodness of Boma! I would consider staying at AKL just so I could eat at Boma every day! yum!

So I lead my little Dis impaired DH to the Main Street Bakery and we ordered our first cookie ice cream sandwich to which his comment was something like this, Thank you my queen for spending so much time on the internet searching for great food finds at WDW. I will never make another snide comment about your chitter chatter about the DIS again.

LOVE this.......:lmao:

I loved your Boma review...in 2010 we are going to be staying at the AKL and I am definitely going there for breakfast! Thanks for posting daily! It's so much fun to read.

Great review of Boma, I was considering that for breakfast on my next trip, but chose Tusker House instead, and Boma for dinner. I'll add Boma to my 2010 plans, though that is a long ways away, and is just a maybe at this point.

your reviews and photos are excellent - really great!

we've never eaten at the place in germany, but your photos are making us rethink our plans - the food looked good!

and yes it's true: once DH gets back to the room "for just a little nap" it's all over for the day - there's no getting him back out the door - so i can honestly say i feel your pain!

Nicki, you're the only one that I "know" that is reporting live right now. Have you noticed a speed issue when you're using the internet?

if you get a chance could you check out/reply to this thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1764186

Thanks! Can't wait for the next update hope you're having a great time! :goodvibes

I just found this thread and caught up of course now i'm starving and craving some Boma Breakfast foods, and some pretzel bread but its ok i will survive i'm sure!

More please and thank you for taking time out of your trip to update live :)

By far the best review. I have seen in a long time! Thank you so much for doing this!!:banana: :banana:

Hey Bren!

You guys got to go, you will love it! Will you be there in Oct again? We usually stay the same dates, if so we might catch ya there!

Yes we did book the tea, your review was the clincher so glad I can help you out with Boma!

Hi Nicki! Yes, we just recently decided that we could swing another October trip this year - we'll be staying at SSR October 8-17. We should try to meet up for a drink ... unless we end up at Boma for breakfast on the same day! :rotfl2:

I can't wait to hear what you think of afternoon tea - I hope you have a wonderful wonderful time! :goodvibes

BTW - I love that glass your DH's pina colada was served in. I think I would have been tempted to steal it ... :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter