Liquid Bar & Grill at Radisson - not quite Disney

Sue's Mum

DIS Veteran
I apologise if this is in the wrong place.

We had a voucher from restaurant.com for the Liquid Bar & Grill at the Radisson. At Crossroads (end of Hotel Plaza Boulevard) turn right. The Radisson is at a guess about 100 yards along on the left, so a bit of U-turning or similar is necessary.

We arrived at around 6pm and the restaurant was really quiet with very few diners. We were seated very quickly by a friendly and efficient server. DH chose rib-eye steak and I chose NY strip steak. The meals arrived in acceptable time and the steaks were cooked exactly as we had requested. They were so tender and tasty. DH had one or two beers and I had a glass of wine.

The service was excellent; the restaurant was clean and had relaxing decor. As there were few diners, there was no noise, which I like - I am not a "noise" person.

Our voucher covered a little more than half of the bill and I was so pleased with the meal generally I wish that I had spent more on the voucher! ;)

We will certainly be visiting the restaurant again on a future visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter