Lion King show at Animal Kingdom?

Agree with all the previous posts, honestly if not for this i don't even think we would go to AK on every single trip.

it is a must do for us every trip!

The first time I saw FotLK, whole family was spell bound. The next time we came down to WDW, we saw it again and I thought "hey its just like the last time". The third time was just like the second time.

Point is that this is FotLK is one of the best things you can see at Disney for the first time. After a while, it can get a bit tedious. Its like a parade, but indoors with air conditioning and a place to sit.

It's excellent--way better than it has to be, honestly.

I also agree with a PP that there isn't a bad seat in the theater. I'm not sure I would bother with VIP seating unless you're going at an extremely crowded time.

The first time I saw FotLK, whole family was spell bound. The next time we came down to WDW, we saw it again and I thought "hey its just like the last time". The third time was just like the second time.

Point is that this is FotLK is one of the best things you can see at Disney for the first time. After a while, it can get a bit tedious. Its like a parade, but indoors with air conditioning and a place to sit.

We LOVE this show, and if anything, we love it more each time.

I agree with pp, my DH and I saw it last year and we were so impressed. We didn't understand why we hadn't seen it sooner.

Definitely worth it, the kids will really enjoy it.

Best show at Disney and for some reason I cry every time. I'm a sap, but it's a beautiful show!

My grandkids 3, 5 and 7 have already put it on their list to see again the next time they go to Disney.

Must Do! We always go to the first show then go straight to the character meet and greet over in that area.

You'll love it.

another vote for favorite thing to do in AK.

We cant wait to go back to see it. 6 days and I will be watching it..:)

It is very busy, so lots of things to look at and watch... I think would keep a 3 and 5 yr old entertained.

Definitely worth seeing.

In my experience, it is not necessary to get there a half hour in advance (which is recommended on the times guide). Even at the busiest times of year, I've seen people getting in 5 minutes before show time, although as with all things, YMMV. I would hate to see you waste precious park time sitting around waiting for 30 minutes when you have only a half day to tour.

Best Show in all of WDW, Hands Down (IMHO) :thumbsup2
We completely agree with this opinion! Our DGS 3 has already seen it twice and is looking forward to seeing it on his October trip. We'll be introducing another GS (almost 2) to the show during our upcoming August trip. It's a joy to bring children to this wonderful show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter