Lion King show at Animal Kingdom?

His is by far a must do!

It's my second favorite show at Disney. Country bear jamboree is my favorite. :banana:

Festival Of The Lion King is one of the best shows on property.
i highly recommend this show for families of all ages, it is a cross of the broadway style lion king show and classic disney magic, they use the african inspired headpieces and put on a "festival" for Simba.

The shows of WDW i rank in this order

1) Fantasmic
2) Lion King
3) B&B
4) Dream Along With Mickey
5) Voyage of the little mermaid
6) Indianna Jones Stunt Show

Awesome! Last time I saw it was 2005 and DH hasn't seen it at all, we will be in AK early b/c of a early TH ADR, so I think we will attend the 1130 am show before leaving the park to swim.

I agree with everyone else: one of the best shows in Disney. Such great colors and imagination.

It's a must-do! Take it from me, I'm not a "Lion King" fan and even I really enjoy this show. Music, spectacle, audience participation - and the Tumble Monkeys!

We took our DS who had just turned 4 on his first visit last September. He loved it! He had zero interest in watching the movie before then so he had no idea who the characters were and still had a blast. Great entertainment for the preschool crowd - lots going on to keep them interested but not overwhelmed.

This show is an absolute must for us. It's my favorite live show at Disney. We had our almost 2 year old twins and 4 year old with us to see it in May and they kids LOVED it.

This is an awesome show. Everytime when I am down there it is a must see and my kids ages 3 and 5 absolutely love it!

It is AMAZING - I was expecting it to be a reenactment of the movie (like B&B or Nemo). But it's different - sort of a cirque de soleil feel to it, along with characters, animatronics, and songs from one of the best Disney movies ever:) It's my favorite show in all of WDW - and my favorite thing to do in AK.

Plus, depending on when you go, AK is HOT! This is a great place to get out of the heat and enjoy the a/c. Have fun!

We're planning to go to the 6:30 show to end the night. Do you think this is ok or go earlier? We have a TH ADR for 2:00pm should be at the park by about 12:30

DEFINITELY worth seeing!! Love that show, it's a must see twice a trip for me! It's an incredible show filled with lots of variety of talents and of course the ever favorite lion king music, it's a classic and definitely worth setting aside time for!

Fratthouse said:
... But it's different - sort of a cirque de soleil feel to it, along with characters, animatronics, and songs from one of the best Disney movies ever:)...

Believe it or not, there are no animatronics in the show, the show has puppeteers :-) I opened the show as a stiltwalker back in 98 and eventually learned puppets as well. I left the show to go open Tapestry of Nations but FoLK was an amazing show to be a part of and I'm so glad to see people still get excited about it!

You should definitely go see it while you're at DAK!

We're planning to go to the 6:30 show to end the night. Do you think this is ok or go earlier? We have a TH ADR for 2:00pm should be at the park by about 12:30

sounds like a perfect plan and I too agree with the whole thread of posters This show is Fabulous :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter