Lindsay and Chris PJ! WP/Italy Isola/AAR...Disneyland Paris Honeymoon added 7-19

Oh WOW!! Just OH WOW!! Lindsay, you guys must be so pleased! THere are so many absolutely fabulous pix to choose from! I think my favorite is of Chris kissing your forehead and your hair is blowing. :faint: Oh, and the one of Chris kissing the back of your hand. :goodvibes The pictures have such an incredibly romantic feel to them. :lovestruc

the pics are beautiful!!! you guys look so cute.
Thanks Cam!!!

Beautiful Pics
Thank you

Your photos are fabulous!
Thanks!

Lindsey they are absolutely GORGEOUS
Thank you!!

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! And OMG - we're engagement picture twins! I think DH is Bizzaro Chris - same beard, same glasses, same height :cutie:

Your first picture, on the bridge at the Poly, sealed our twinship.

You:
http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/OrderPage.aspx?pi=0CQ700FP020000&po=0

Us:
113_0439.jpg

Except we did everything backwards of you guys - you appear to be the tree-climber in your relationship, whereas DH takes that honor in ours...

You:
http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/OrderPage.aspx?pi=0CQ700FP020066&po=66

Us:
booktree.jpg
THAT IS HILARIOUS CARRIE!!!! HILARIOUS!!! I told Chris this and he thought it was equally hilarious!

wow, you guys are even wearing similar dresses!
Carrie's dress was my dress inspiration

Oh WOW!! Just OH WOW!! Lindsay, you guys must be so pleased! THere are so many absolutely fabulous pix to choose from! I think my favorite is of Chris kissing your forehead and your hair is blowing. :faint: Oh, and the one of Chris kissing the back of your hand. :goodvibes The pictures have such an incredibly romantic feel to them. :lovestruc

Thank you Cam. I am super pleased with them. Chris kisses my hand a lot and I was really please that he was doing that for pictures. You can tell how windy it was in some of them, I'm so happy that Randy got a lot of good ones where my hair looked okay!!

Tomorrow is our 12 month mark so we'll be celebrating. Then Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning we'll know about our dates and locations!!

Those pictures are absolutely beautiful Lindsay! And man is Carrie right, lol. You two are twins. She does have a knack for finding a twin though ;) we all know that :)

Can't wait to hear more wedding plans :goodvibes:

I was thinking the same thing about you and Carrie :goodvibes I love the twin pictures Carrie posted!

Your engagement pics came out just great, Lindsay! It really shines through how much y'all like each other's company :lovestruc

Lindsay,

BEAUTIFUL!
Really, your photos are loads of fun and just gorgeous! You and Chris certainly had a good time with the photos, and Randy, well Randy is a master. He caught so much of your personalities in the shots!

Lindsay you look so pretty. You made the right choice with the hair and glasses! YOu look like a model! These pictures should be in a magazine!

Lindsay - your e-pics are BEAUTIFUL! Just fantastic! You must be so pleased. :goodvibes

LOVE THE PICTS!!!! THEY CAME OUT SOOO GOOD :cool1: !!!! NOW COMES THE HARD PART WHICH ONES TO CHOOSE:confused3 ????? THEY ARE ALL REALLY GOOD, YOU TOO LOOK SO HAPPYAND IN LOVE :hug: ! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!! JUST THINK IF THESE ARE THAT GOOD, YOUR WEDDING PICTS ARE GONNA BE AMAZING:woohoo: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Lindsay - I read your sister's TR and I just saw yours and had to start. It took me a couple of hours but I'm finally done. I am married already (for 11 years) but dream of a VR at WDW hopefully for our 25th. I have to talk DH into it.;) I love your our plans up to this point. The engagement pictures are gorgeous. My favorite is the last bunch and #61. I also like the one with the castle in the backgroud too. Your look very pretty with your glasses on and your hair doesn't look windblown at all. They really came out lovely.

Laura:flower3:

Welcome! Isn't that book beautiful??? Yes, Randy said about a month and no, I didn't get any preview shots... BUT I have seen his work before (obviously) and he was almost $2k cheaper than the Roots.... so. Now I just have to wait (which I hate) I think they put the tables around the circle created by the pillars.

Ahhh, I guess since you're getting married on a weekend, you don't get their Mon-Thurs cheapo package. Your pics came out cute! So glad you wore the glasses. :flower3:

Hi, Lindsay

Your pics are wonderful. First I thought the ones in the swing/glider were the best, then I thought, no - the ones down by the water. Then it was the ones in the hammock. Finally decided whichever you pick will be perfect! I'm glad you wore your glasses and let your hair blow in the wind. You looked very glamorous, like a super model.

Hope you had fun at Mary's wedding and managed to do some bridal shopping as well. Did you take your mom and both grandmothers along?

Nana Katz

Wonderful photos! I agree that you and Carrie are twins.

We don't do engagement photos in the UK. Is there a reason you do in the USA?

Awww I love the picture of you wrapping your arms around the tree!!! It's so cute :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter