Lindsay and Chris PJ! WP/Italy Isola/AAR...Disneyland Paris Honeymoon added 7-19

Oh no, I'm not sure what drama you're talking about, but I'm sorry. Your pics were AMAZING. Randy rocks, plus, the fact that you're a total cutie doesn't hurt either ;) :rotfl:

Hi girls! I'm still here, just laying low in light of all of the drama. No real updates... we finished the room block and just need to send that out... then it's contract time!

YEAH...Contract time is great time! I'm glad you're here. I'll be reading when you update.

Here is where I got my shoes and my flip flops. They were outstanding. http://www.myglassslipper.com/

Thanks Jonette! :lovestruc I love those flips! I'm still having shoe issues, so I don't know what to do.

Morning Ladies!!

I have a few updates.
1.) The girls have tried on their dresses (which I think I said before.) They are going to be....

untitled-1.jpg

The girls will have the dresses in black with a rose sash.

2.) I have won the ebay auction for my tiara. Assuming that it ever gets here (because ebay doesn't like my house) it will look like this

tiara.jpg

3.) I have sent the preliminary contract email to Joe. Hopefully we can have the contract out soon. We are almost done getting addresses and we can have the save the date spreadsheet to Joe soon too.
I assume that the StD's will be out by mid June ish, right?

4.) Caryn is hard at work on the invites. They will look lovely. She is also hard at work on my veil (or she should be) which will be 4 yards of ivory glimmer tulle. (I wanted my veil to be really long)

I think that's it!

Yay for updates.

I love that dress, it's simply beautiful, and I'm sure Caryn and Megan will look amazing in them.

I also love the tiara! That's so nice! Hopefully the ebay curse is dead :) :goodvibes:

Can't wait for more :)

That Dress looks fab! Love the tiara too! Thanks for the updates, keep em coming!

love the dresses and the tiara!! glad you are back with updates i was wondering what happened to you.......

beautiful dress! That is so classy and elegant yet so different! It will look fabulous. :thumbsup2

I love that tiara! Did you buy it from a store on ebay (ie, do they have inventory? I need to start looking for a tiara, veil, etc!) Its is so pretty and pretty much what I'm looking for! Was it affordable? The ones in all the bridal shops here are like well over $100, and I dont really want to spend that much!!!

Yeah for an update...:goodvibes ! LOOOVE those dresses...they are stunning and will look wonderful on your BM's/sisters. Where did you find the dresses? You would think that e-bay would get it right by now...my fingers are crossed for you and your tiara!

Caryn...do you ahve any pictures of the projects you are currently working on?

Lookin good so far ladies...:)

Lovely bridesmaids dress, I love the colour in the photo.

I'm glad you won on eBay, I keep being outbid lately :(

Yay for updates.

I love that dress, it's simply beautiful, and I'm sure Caryn and Megan will look amazing in them.

I also love the tiara! That's so nice! Hopefully the ebay curse is dead :) :goodvibes:

Can't wait for more :)

Thanks. Let's hope the curse is dead!!!

I love those dresses, so pretty. Your tiara is gorgeous too.
Thanks, I love the dresses... diffferent, but still classic!

That Dress looks fab! Love the tiara too! Thanks for the updates, keep em coming!
I hope the tiara is as nice in person....

Very pretty BM dresses. Your tiara looks great! Very sprakly!
I want to sparkle on my wedding!!!

love the dresses and the tiara!! glad you are back with updates i was wondering what happened to you.......
I was laying low with the Knot drama. I figure when I have big updates to post I will...

beautiful dress! That is so classy and elegant yet so different! It will look fabulous. :thumbsup2

I love that tiara! Did you buy it from a store on ebay (ie, do they have inventory? I need to start looking for a tiara, veil, etc!) Its is so pretty and pretty much what I'm looking for! Was it affordable? The ones in all the bridal shops here are like well over $100, and I dont really want to spend that much!!!
Yes, I bought the tiara off of an ebay store. It was cheap like $30 with shipping. The store is May's Hobby Street.

Yeah for an update...:goodvibes ! LOOOVE those dresses...they are stunning and will look wonderful on your BM's/sisters. Where did you find the dresses? You would think that e-bay would get it right by now...my fingers are crossed for you and your tiara!

Caryn...do you ahve any pictures of the projects you are currently working on?

Lookin good so far ladies...:)

Dresses are Bari Jay style 518

Lovely bridesmaids dress, I love the colour in the photo.

I'm glad you won on eBay, I keep being outbid lately :(

Thanks, I think in person the color was a little more red... but I only saw the pics the girls took, I didn't go with them.

Well, we dropped the contract off at Fed Ex yesterday and had it overnighted to Joe!!! :cool1: He should get it today. I attached a note requesting Marion to be our planner. I haven't heard off any recent brides getting her so maybe I have a chance!

When will the save the dates go out? Joe already has my list!

Well, we dropped the contract off at Fed Ex yesterday and had it overnighted to Joe!!! :cool1: He should get it today. I attached a note requesting Marion to be our planner. I haven't heard off any recent brides getting her so maybe I have a chance!

When will the save the dates go out? Joe already has my list!

Lindsay -- Congrats on sending the contract!! We sent the spreadsheet back more than a week after we sent back the contract, but that is because we were awaiting word that DFTW had signed the contract as well (it's not a contract until signed by 2 DFTW people, IIRC). Our Save the Dates arrived to our guests 1 week after I got the list to DFTW.

Joe sent an email yesterday that he got my contract, it was waiting for the second signature and the STDs should go out in a week and a half!! :yay: :dance3:

Thanks!
I'm wondering when it will seem "real" I thought that would happen when I got the contract but no.... Maybe when I get a planner.... We've asked for Marion. Keep your fingers crossed (too bad there isn't a smiley for that!)

off topic... you missed our disbride breakfast at Ohana's missie!!!! Oh well. We missed you. :(

Congrats on getting your contract in! Woo hoo! exciting times...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter