Lindsay and Chris PJ! WP/Italy Isola/AAR...Disneyland Paris Honeymoon added 7-19

i think you should wear jeans, white shirts and no shoes :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :laughing: :scared1:

For those of you that don't know us... nearly 20 years ago my mother decided that she had to have a picture of the three of us wearing white pants, white shirts and no shoes. This picture is hideous. A horrible representation of our pre-pubescent years. For my parents 25th anniversary we went (all three of us) and got a new picture taken hoping that they would take down the white one. Nope. They hung them up next to each other.
Caryn, I told mom you said this. She wasn't amused.

I'd want some with glasses and some with contacts shots. I agree with Caryn a new style would be nice but I'm a ponytail girl so I can't talk.

I second the request to see this "hideous" pic and the compliment one too.

First off, no one should ever see that picture.

Second, I agree with Caryn, wear the glasses you always wear them and if you want them off for a few shots, take them off you don't have to see to be photographed. That is what I did.

So the real reason I came to put a comment on (and then felt the need to chime in) was because i have bad news.....your wedding is ebay cursed.

So I bought the sleeping beuaty glasses over two weeks ago (I posted about them) and they have not arrived yet. So I emailed the seller and it turns out she sent them to someone else.

Don't fret, they have already been sent back to her and she will be sending them to me today. But between that and your book you are cursed. Luckily UPS is helpful in uncursing you.

First off, no one should ever see that picture.

Second, I agree with Caryn, wear the glasses you always wear them and if you want them off for a few shots, take them off you don't have to see to be photographed. That is what I did.

So the real reason I came to put a comment on (and then felt the need to chime in) was because i have bad news.....your wedding is ebay cursed.

So I bought the sleeping beuaty glasses over two weeks ago (I posted about them) and they have not arrived yet. So I emailed the seller and it turns out she sent them to someone else.

Don't fret, they have already been sent back to her and she will be sending them to me today. But between that and your book you are cursed. Luckily UPS is helpful in uncursing you.

It's so fun when you post Mary!!!

Note to self. DO NOT BUY THE WEDDING DRESS OFF OF EBAY. Could you imagine?!?! :eek:

ps. I love that you actually used the word "fret" in a sentence. Hilarious

I would like to take the time to mention that Linds is much calmer in her PJ post then she was in the email she sent to me when she read my post.

:eek: 14 days till my non-Disney wedding :eek:
(I wanted a count down)

We were finally able to book our engagement photo shoot with Randy!!! :yay: :woohoo: I'm super excited. Linda gave us a pretty close date (I'm not going to put the actual date since everyone knows I live in Florida I'd rather not make announcements like "We're not going to be home! Please come steal from us." Cordelia isn't really a guard kitty. She'd hide behind the couch :confused3 )
Anyway, Linda said that if we couldn't do that date our NEXT AVAILABLE DATE WAS JULY 13TH!!!!!!!!! :scared1: So happy we can make it the first day he's available.

We're taking pics at Poly. DF really likes it there (and maybe we can schedule in an early Ohana breakfast :rolleyes1 )

Question about attire for this. I already have a cute outfit picked out but what about the rest of me. I wear glasses, but plan to wear contacts for our wedding. I always wear my hair up in a bun. I'll wear it that way for the wedding. I was thinking of having my hair trimmed and styled that day and wearing it down. Is that weird if I don't usually wear my hair down though? Should I wear my glasses? I'm more comfortable in them but I'm just not sure.

Hi, Lindsay

I've seen you with and without glasses - you look just as pretty either way. Same thing with your hair. Chris obviously adores you whether you're all fancied up or not. I wore contacts for my wedding (a million years ago) because I wore them more then. You haven't seen me in glasses because I had the corrective surgery 10 years ago.

You do what makes you happiest and comfortable.

And Caryn, stop picking on your younger sister. Play nice! I hope Lindsay puts that photo on here that your parents took of y'all in the white shirt and pants. Don't make me go to NJ just to see it.

Nana Katz

Hello Ladies (Caryn, Lindsay and Megan)
This is your mother speaking! the white picture is gorgeous. Very 80's. come on, Mary, don't you like it?

i'm just really glad that my mother (the new DrJayne) can't figure out how to scan it in...or else it would be on here by now...

back to lindsay's regularly scheduled pj...

This is your mother speaking! the white picture is gorgeous. Very 80's. come on, Mary, don't you like it?
Hello Mother. Glad to see you join us. And no. No one likes that hideous picture except for you.

I really think we need to see the photo :dance3:
You might be blinded if I posted it. We wouldn't want that!!!

i'm just really glad that my mother (the new DrJayne) can't figure out how to scan it in...or else it would be on here by now...

back to lindsay's regularly scheduled pj...
You are right Caryn.

Yay, the Mother of (2 DISNEY) Brides is here! :yay: Oh, no, does this mean that Caryn and & Lindsay and Megan all need to behave now? Oh, and Lindsay and Caryn -- if anyone gets frustrated with the time commitment to training for the WDW 1/2 marathon in January, shhhhh..... don't tell them I encouraged you to do it! :cool1:

Hi, Jayne I'm so glad to see you posting here. As my co-mother-in-law (?), we need to keep these girls on track. As for the picture, please bring it to Texas on your next visit. I'm sure Caryn's new husband (my baby Mark) will show us how to get it on here!

Nana Katz (the other MIL)
P.S. Caryn, you said your mom would never get on here. HA HA!:rotfl2:

Cant wait to see how your wedding turns out

Your Sister Caryn is a sweetheart

The flutes are here safe and sound. They (finally) arrived in more bubble wrap then I thought possible. They look amazing.

9 days till my wedding
8 days till I can hang out with Lindsay

Yay, the Mother of (2 DISNEY) Brides is here! :yay: Oh, no, does this mean that Caryn and & Lindsay and Megan all need to behave now? Oh, and Lindsay and Caryn -- if anyone gets frustrated with the time commitment to training for the WDW 1/2 marathon in January, shhhhh..... don't tell them I encouraged you to do it! :cool1:
Cam, I think by now my mother knows that none of us know how to behave!!! :rotfl:

Hi, Jayne I'm so glad to see you posting here. As my co-mother-in-law (?), we need to keep these girls on track. As for the picture, please bring it to Texas on your next visit. I'm sure Caryn's new husband (my baby Mark) will show us how to get it on here!

Nana Katz (the other MIL)
P.S. Caryn, you said your mom would never get on here. HA HA!:rotfl2:
That picture CANNOT make it on here! I won't have anymore readers!!!

Cant wait to see how your wedding turns out

Your Sister Caryn is a sweetheart
Yeah, Caryn's alright ;) I remember when you first started planning! You are getting so close now.

The flutes are here safe and sound. They (finally) arrived in more bubble wrap then I thought possible. They look amazing.

9 days till my wedding
8 days till I can hang out with Lindsay
Oh THANK GOD!!! I can see them when I come over, right??? I can't WAIT for your wedding. :yay: :woohoo:
I'm lonely here without you :hug:
OH AND GREY'S STARTS 4/24!!!!

Lindsay

I think if the "white" picture makes it on here it would only increase your readership!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter