• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Like Sand through the Hourglass....for anyone watching a screen and wants to chat

Suddenly a fan of the USA mens archery team...

I think that makes me a cougar

:cheer2:

I must be the odd one out as i dont actually watch the olympics .. We had a disney marathon today .. Fantasia (first time for me), hercules (first time for carlo) and tangled which was a first for both of us ..

Womens gymnastics, they are amazing!

I'd be so worried i'd land on my head!

Are you watching channel 9 or one of the dedicated Foxtel channels? I'm doing the latter.

We are doing multi tasking :rolleyes1

Some Gymnastics....
Some Once Upon a Time....
Some Rowing...
Some Swimming

There has been some landing on bahookie....
I love the march around the stadium :lmao:

My sister and I like to debate which sport has the male athletes with the best bodies - I think rowing wins (tall, muscular) followed by swimming, and gymnasts although they're a bit short generally..may not be the proper Olympic spirit but gets us watching!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter