• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Like Sand through the Hourglass....for anyone watching a screen and wants to chat

PrincessInOz

Thanks for my avatar, Mary Jo!
Do we need one of these threads when we have that any topic for pirates pirate: and firemen :firefight?

I don't know....

But just because no one wants us to hijack that hijack thread......

Here we go!

Watching Masterchef, whilst flicking to the Voice during the ads.

I love retaining control of the remote ::yes::

And only because I'm not even going to try to resist the impulse....

FATAI Fashion tonight!!!

images

And only because I'm not even going to try to resist the impulse....

FATAI Fashion tonight!!!

images

my thoughts exactly :)

i thought with a shirt that busy, she should have been in black palazzo pants or something...not a feather skirt that was molting...:(

::yes:: Seriously annoying!

How's the food looking? I was kinda watching them cook before The Voice came on.

Lots of cooking disasters tonight!

Whats that? :lmao:

Oh, that thing DH has in his hand that make the TV flick between stations so I miss parts of my shows!

Who wears the pants in your household??????

That's grounds for divorce in mine!
:faint:

There is an advantage of being DHless. Although when my DH was still here, I still retained control :rotfl: Well I let him think he had some control, when in reality he had none :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter