Lights, Camera, Magic (1-day tour)

jacksparrowfan

Mouseketeer
Just booked March 2nd! Looking forward to this one-day tour. If your an AP Holder or a DVC member, don't forget the little discount ($10 off).

Looking forward to hearing from you how this compares to the comparable parts of the BSM tour!

Sayhello

I'm a relatively new DVC member .... you get discounts on this?

I'm a relatively new DVC member .... you get discounts on this?
I think you'd have to check with DVC on that one. I don't ever remember hearing about ABD giving a DVC discount, but I could be wrong. You *can* book ABD's with DVC points, but from what I hear, it's not a good value for your points. If it's offered for this particular tour, I'm pretty sure you'd need to book it through DVC to use your points.

Sayhello

Sayhello...I definitely will. I'm hoping they extend it to the sumer! I'm looking forward to this little trip. I'm really hoping for a beautiful sunset at Gladstones!

pxlbarrel...I was able to use DVC points on this one-day trip. It was the same discount with an Annual Pass. I don't know about the full trips. I was never able to use my AP in the past. But, they have given discounts on the full trips for returning guests.

Looking forward to review of this one-day trip. Comparing the value to other tours of LA area for Feb. 13/14. Hopefully someone will give review.

I'm really looking forward to it, Laura! I love sunsets so I'm crossing my fingers! :wizard:

Hey guys! I will be taking that tour this Friday and will def. post a review (so dont read if you want all surprises). I have also been on the full ABD trip so I can make some comparisons as well. will be tweeting along the way if anyone is interested @elbesch Can't wait!!!!:banana:

I've booked this tour for Feb 17th for my DD and myself!
can't wait to go!!

Just fyi I just chatted with a CM on Disneyland.com who said that this tour has been extended through the rest of the year. Can anyone verify this? I hope that it is true!! Sounds like great fun.

Just fyi I just chatted with a CM on Disneyland.com who said that this tour has been extended through the rest of the year. Can anyone verify this? I hope that it is true!! Sounds like great fun.
Oh, I hope you're right! I'll be in LA in May...

Sayhello

I just called to try to book this tour for the middle of March and was told that it hasn't been extended. But I'm crossing my fingers that it will be soon.........

I just called to try to book this tour for the middle of March and was told that it hasn't been extended. But I'm crossing my fingers that it will be soon.........

Well darn. I hope so too! Seems like it would be very popular. My only guess is that they wanted to run it on a test trial for a few months to get any kinks worked out. ?

Here's a little Pixie Dust for everyone interested in the Lights, Camera, Magic Tour......the dates have officially been extended through April 20. The tours were only available on Tuesdays and Thursdays but Fridays have now been added. I just booked our trip for Friday, March 23, and we are so excited!! Hoping to hear from others that might be joining us on this Disney adventure!

Here's a little Pixie Dust for everyone interested in the Lights, Camera, Magic Tour......the dates have officially been extended through April 20. The tours were only available on Tuesdays and Thursdays but Fridays have now been added. I just booked our trip for Friday, March 23, and we are so excited!! Hoping to hear from others that might be joining us on this Disney adventure!
Darn it! I need it extended through May 12!

Sayhello

enjoy! we go on it Friday 2/17 and I booked back in Nov, so Fridays were available before this. happy to hear the dates are getting extended for other to join in on the fun!

enjoy! we go on it Friday 2/17 and I booked back in Nov, so Fridays were available before this. happy to hear the dates are getting extended for other to join in on the fun!

I would love to hear about your experiences on the tour after you get back! And thanks for clearing up my confusion about Fridays.

I was trying to reschedule some of our other trip plans so we could do the tour on Friday but just couldn't get everything to fall into place like I wanted, so we've rescheduled our tour for Tuesday, March 20. I sure hope that they get enough folks signed up so that they don't have to cancel and try to regroup us.

Have a great time on your trip and tour!

I would love to hear about your experiences on the tour after you get back! And thanks for clearing up my confusion about Fridays.

I was trying to reschedule some of our other trip plans so we could do the tour on Friday but just couldn't get everything to fall into place like I wanted, so we've rescheduled our tour for Tuesday, March 20. I sure hope that they get enough folks signed up so that they don't have to cancel and try to regroup us.

Have a great time on your trip and tour!

Not a problem on the days.....Friday worked best for us since we fly in on Thursday and leave on Tuesday!
can't wait to experience this and surprise my DD with it! will definately post when we get back!
enjoy your trip and tour too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter