Life Could Be a Dream- A May 2011 PTR

Yay! You've started! So excited to read more about your Disney fun! :thumbsup2

(I also have a strange urge to watch Peter Pan now...)

Glad you're here! I have the hardest time with intros and I was reading your TR, the part with MNSSHP and was suddenly inspired by Pan and Hook. :goodvibes

I am coming out from lurking on your last TR. I can't wait to hear all about this trip too.:wizard:

Hi! I'm glad you are coming back for another report! :)

Hey purse twin...I'm in!!!! :cheer2:

Yay! Thanks for coming! :)

I lurked your entire dec tr and Im on board for this one as well! Can't wait to read all about it!

Thanks for posting! I'm glad you're coming back for this one, too. :goodvibes

I'm in can't wait to read more.:banana:

All right! Glad you're here! :)

I'm here. :)

Hi, Kathy! Thanks for coming over! :goodvibes

yah!!!im here girl!!!

Hi! Good to see you! :)

I'm here too, and not at the very end this time. :lmao: Can't wait to read all about it.

I love getting in on a TR at the very beginning, too. :goodvibes Thanks for reading!

Hi there, looking forward to reading about your plans!

Hi! Thanks for coming!:)

Yay! I am very excited to follow along as you plan your next Disney adventure. I plan on living vicariously and stealing all of your best ideas for my own trip next year. I won't be traveling with kids, but Disney fun is Disney fun, you know? Whoo Hoo!:banana:

Idea steal away. pirate::laughing: I hope we come up with some good ideas this trip. Disney fun is ageless.

Yay!!! :)

I'm here. Can't wait to read your plans. :)

Hi! Glad to see you! :)

Wouldn't miss this for the world...have to have our Landon and Carter fixes:hug:

Thanks for coming! There'll be lots of Landon and Carter fixes coming up. :rotfl:

Hi! Thanks for coming over! :)

I'm in!

Also I started my PTR but don't know how to put a link up or how to do pictures.

Hi! So exciting that you started a PTR!

Links are easy.
1. Go to your PTR and copy the link.
2. Click on User CP.
3. Scroll down and click on Edit Signature.
4. Type the title of your PTR or whatever you want the link to say.
5. Select whatever you just typed.
5. Click on the button with a globe that will say "Insert Link" when you hover on it.
6. Paste the link that was previously copied in the box and click Okay.

Pictures are slightly more complex, since the process will vary slightly, depending on which photo-sharing site you use. Generally speaking, you'll find something that says Embed Image or something similar. You'll copy whatever is there for and paste it into Disboards, adding
at the end.

Subbing!!! It's getting close! YAY~

Hi! Glad you're here! It sure is getting close. So much to do. :yay:

I'm in!! :cool1: Can't wait to hear all the details!!:dance3:

Hi! Thanks for coming over! :goodvibes

Can't wait to hear about it!

Yay! Good to see you! :)

On board!!:)

All right! :woohoo:

so excited to read another trip report!

I'm so excited to write another trip report! :cool1: Thanks for reading!

Great update, Kate. I love the boys in the yard playing. :)

Thanks! They love playing outside. I was so happy when it finally got warm enough to go out and play.

That sounds like so much fun...it will be different that when just the two of you went...but still lots of fun!;)

We had the best time on our weekend trip. I don't think the boys would slow us down too much. :rotfl:

I'm here and I even made page two! Not so bad. Your plans sound great so far and how awesome to have a trip come together like this. :goodvibes

Your trip sounds great, I love how it all just came together! :) I'd love to do a girl trip sometime, but I don't really have too many friends interested in Disney World! :eek:

can't wait to read more.. wondering about all your particulars because.. we are going to be there the same time..

Yay for a new report! Will Jeremy make some guest appearances at the parks? Going in May will be a good thing though considering you won't have to worry about bundling or overheating Carter and Landon! I'm curious to know how the weather is since May 2012 will be my Disneymoon!

I'm here and I even made page two! Not so bad. Your plans sound great so far and how awesome to have a trip come together like this. :goodvibes

Hi! Glad you're here! I love it when a trip sort of comes together when I least expect it. :cool1:

I'm here and looking forward to the new report!

Thanks for coming over! :)

So excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it. :)

Good to see you here! I'm getting pretty excited, myself. :goodvibes

Your trip sounds great, I love how it all just came together! :) I'd love to do a girl trip sometime, but I don't really have too many friends interested in Disney World! :eek:

I don't know if it really counts as a girl trip, with the two little boys along. :rotfl: I've always had a great time on trips with Emily in the past. Too bad none of your friends are interested in Disney. Who wouldn't be interested in Disney?:confused3

can't wait to read more.. wondering about all your particulars because.. we are going to be there the same time..

I'm starting to wonder about all my particulars, too. :laughing: There are still a few details of our trip up in the air, but I will post more of what I know soon.

I love it when things work out (well, duh...who doesnt)! Though i will miss jeremy!

You know, you sure don't meet many people who love it when things don't work out. :rotfl: I'm sure I will miss Jeremy many times on the trip, but I'm sure I'd rather miss him at Disney than at home.

Yay for a new report! Will Jeremy make some guest appearances at the parks? Going in May will be a good thing though considering you won't have to worry about bundling or overheating Carter and Landon! I'm curious to know how the weather is since May 2012 will be my Disneymoon!

Jeremy will most likely show up a time or two. I'm definitely glad to be going in May and not bringing along heavy coats and hats and blankets and all that stuff. I'd rather bring sunscreen and bathing suits any time.

I would expect May weather to be pleasantly hot. Last year in May, it was unpleasantly hot, but I think that was unusual. How are the wedding plans coming? I actually found it much harder once all the plans were finished and it was just a matter of waiting for the big day. :rotfl:

Love how it all worked out!

The boys are sooo cute in those costumes! Definitely too much for Florida, but still sooo cute. I can't wait to find out what they'll be, but you have a trip before that to work with! How exciting! I'llbe living through it. We just cancelled our early May stay to work in Pixar Weekend. No worries on running the other way now. :rotfl:

Excited to hear all your details! It's nearly trip time already!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter