Life Could Be a Dream- A May 2011 PTR

I know that patient Disney Husband face. I am glad to hear I am not the only one who sees it.

It is hard to imagine a pair of kids in a pair costumes cuter than your boys last year! Although Carter as Woody and Landon as Buzz might come close!

Yay! Th trip goes forward!

I lurked through and loved your last trip report, so I'm here for this one! Your boys are adorable. I miss those baby days. It's so much fun to watch them grow and start to understand and enjoy more!

:rotfl: At least it all worked out in the end!

The boys are the cutest things ever in those costumes!

It all worked out quite nicely, actually. I think it will be a great time.

Thanks! I thought they made a cute Tigger and Pooh.

Love how it all worked out!

The boys are sooo cute in those costumes! Definitely too much for Florida, but still sooo cute. I can't wait to find out what they'll be, but you have a trip before that to work with! How exciting! I'llbe living through it. We just cancelled our early May stay to work in Pixar Weekend. No worries on running the other way now. :rotfl:

Excited to hear all your details! It's nearly trip time already!!

Thanks! That Tigger costume is unbelievably warm. It's great for Halloween up here, when it's going to be pretty cool, but no way it would do for Disney. I'm still trying to make up my mind on their costumes. I have an idea or two.

Too bad you all canceled your early May stay. Landon was hoping to run into you and laugh while you ran the other way. Pixar weekend will be really fun, though. I wish our weekend was Pixar weekend.

I know! I've really got to get these details settled before it's too late.

Wahooo for it working out! :yay:

It really shouldn't have worked out, but I'm very happy it did. :woohoo:

I know that patient Disney Husband face. I am glad to hear I am not the only one who sees it.

It is hard to imagine a pair of kids in a pair costumes cuter than your boys last year! Although Carter as Woody and Landon as Buzz might come close!

Yay! Th trip goes forward!

:laughing: Nothing wrong with patient Disney Husband face. I'll take it over Watching TV and Not Really Listening face any day.

Thanks! I thought they were adorable in their costumes. Carter has figured out where we keep his Tigger costume now and every so often, he'll go get it and come out with his head stuck through the head hole, with a big smile on his face. :teeth:

So glad its all going to work out for you. I was worried for a minute!

Yeah, tell me about it....:lmao:

I was worried for a minute, too! :rotfl: Still can't believe it all came together so well.

I lurked through and loved your last trip report, so I'm here for this one! Your boys are adorable. I miss those baby days. It's so much fun to watch them grow and start to understand and enjoy more!

Hi! Thanks for joining in! I do have a great time watching them grow and understand more. Disney trips are so different with the boys along. Parts of it are more magical and parts of it are more work, but it's definitely an interesting experience. :)

Yay for the new trip report!! Hope Jeremy doesn't change his mind when he sees the pic you put of him in the introductions!!!! lol!!

wanted to use the rotfl smiley, but it won't let me click it...or any of them.
Still laughing though!

I love your boys' Halloween costumes from last year! Too sweet! I, too, am trying to decide on our costumes for our Sept/Oct trip. We are planning on attending MNSSHP on September 30th. SOOOO excited!

I loved your December TR and I'm excited for your upcoming trip. I'm not going again until December 2011 so I'm living through your fun photos and your great storytelling.

Jodi

Hey there, glad everything finally came together and you were able to work out a plan. I love the boys' Pooh and Tigger costumes. It is too bad they aren't feasible for MNSSHP, I'm sure they'd get all kinds of attention!

Hey thanks for that info not sure I got it to work still working on pictures though.

So glad the trip is still going on. I don't think it will be too hard for you to do Disney on your own with the two boys. My DH did one day at Epcot (actually half day) by himself when we went in October because I had a doctors appointment. I did DTD by myself with one child in 2008 because DH had to fly home for the day for a meeting. It is easier when you have your own car or are staying at a monorail resort, or at least that is how I feel.

When we did the MNSSHP last October DS1 was in jeans and a short sleeve shirt and DH and I were in shorts. The baby wore a light weight costume. The weather was really nice that night.

first off, tigger costume =cute! my baby was tigger last halloween too!
Second, i have no disney crazy friends either, well in georgia. the ones i got are on the other side of the country or are single with no kids already working for disney. so i understand!
Finally!:yay:
Im so excited you get to go on your trip!!

I love your boys' Halloween costumes from last year! Too sweet! I, too, am trying to decide on our costumes for our Sept/Oct trip. We are planning on attending MNSSHP on September 30th. SOOOO excited!

Thanks! I'm so excited to go to MNSSHP. I've heard such great things about it. We're planning on October 6th. It's hard to come up with costume ideas that are really cool and comfortable.

I loved your December TR and I'm excited for your upcoming trip. I'm not going again until December 2011 so I'm living through your fun photos and your great storytelling.

Jodi

Thanks! Glad to have you back. December 2011 isn't too far out, but I'll do my best to help you pass the time. :goodvibes

Hey there, glad everything finally came together and you were able to work out a plan. I love the boys' Pooh and Tigger costumes. It is too bad they aren't feasible for MNSSHP, I'm sure they'd get all kinds of attention!

I'm glad it all came together, too. It's going to be a fun trip, I think. Thanks, the Pooh and Tigger costumes were a lot of fun last year. Just as well the costumes won't be suitable for the party, though. If it was cold enough to wear the Tigger suit, it would feel like December again. :laughing:

Hey thanks for that info not sure I got it to work still working on pictures though.

So glad the trip is still going on. I don't think it will be too hard for you to do Disney on your own with the two boys. My DH did one day at Epcot (actually half day) by himself when we went in October because I had a doctors appointment. I did DTD by myself with one child in 2008 because DH had to fly home for the day for a meeting. It is easier when you have your own car or are staying at a monorail resort, or at least that is how I feel.

When we did the MNSSHP last October DS1 was in jeans and a short sleeve shirt and DH and I were in shorts. The baby wore a light weight costume. The weather was really nice that night.

Looks like the link still isn't working. That's odd. I found your PTR the old-fashioned way, by looking for it.

I agree, it's way easier to have our own car or be at a Monorail resort. I'd love to be staying at the Polynesian instead of Pop Century. If they ever build a Polynesian DVC property, we'd have to buy in and stay there every time. :rotfl:

I know I could handle a whole week at Disney by myself, if I only had one kid. One would be a piece of cake. But, even with two, I think it will be okay. I've got two good plans in place.

Was it late October or early October when you did MNSSHP last year? I was thinking of shorts and t-shirt like costumes, but not if it will be too cool later in the night. It would be easier to plan if I could control the weather. :laughing:

Yay for the new trip report!! Hope Jeremy doesn't change his mind when he sees the pic you put of him in the introductions!!!! lol!!

wanted to use the rotfl smiley, but it won't let me click it...or any of them.
Still laughing though!

Jeremy looks great in that picture! I'm sure I don't know what you mean. :rotfl:

Kate, so glad it all worked out in the end and the trip is on. :)

Thanks! I'm really glad the trip is on, too. Canceled trips are the worst.

first off, tigger costume =cute! my baby was tigger last halloween too!
Second, i have no disney crazy friends either, well in georgia. the ones i got are on the other side of the country or are single with no kids already working for disney. so i understand!
Finally!:yay:
Im so excited you get to go on your trip!!

Thanks! Did your son have the same Tigger costume as Carter? I loved how warm and soft it was. At our Halloween party last year, there was a toddler inflatable bouncy thing and Carter loved going in there by himself. I thought it was really cute to see Tigger bouncing. :goodvibes

DSCI0022.JPG

Good to hear I'm not the only one without a lot of Disney buddies. Having little kids complicates everything, but it's so worth it. I'm glad this trip is going to work out. :)

So glad that everything is working out for your trip! Its too bad I don't live in Jacksonville anymore, because I totally would have been on board for an impromptu Disney trip! Three boys and four hands, that 1 and 1/3 of a hand per boy, totally doable :laughing:

If you don't go the free dining route, are you not going to go into the parks at all? I know people do non-park Disney vacations, but that is WAY too much temptation for this girl!

I'm sorry your friend can't go on your trip with you, but it seems like it all worked out in the end! :banana:

I love the pics of the boys in their Pooh costumes!

I don't have a lot of Disney friends either...I have one that I could see myself doing a girl's trip with someday, but she's actually in Disney right now, so I don't know if she will be going back anytime soon! Or maybe I could go with my sister and niece someday, but I'm not sure if she would really ever go without her DH! :confused3 :rotfl:

So glad that everything is working out for your trip! Its too bad I don't live in Jacksonville anymore, because I totally would have been on board for an impromptu Disney trip! Three boys and four hands, that 1 and 1/3 of a hand per boy, totally doable :laughing:

If you don't go the free dining route, are you not going to go into the parks at all? I know people do non-park Disney vacations, but that is WAY too much temptation for this girl!

That would have been fun. I'm sure that extra 1/3 hand would have made a big difference. :rotfl: I wish we lived in Jacksonville. Between the beach right there and Disney World and Port Canaveral just a few hours away, I'd never move again.

That's right, we wouldn't go into the parks at all. I actually think I would be okay with that. It would be more fun to have park tickets, but it would also be fun to just relax and have lots of swimming time and enjoy the resorts. Jeremy, on the other hand, is more of your opinion and thinks park tickets would be much more enjoyable.

I'm sorry your friend can't go on your trip with you, but it seems like it all worked out in the end! :banana:

I love the pics of the boys in their Pooh costumes!

I don't have a lot of Disney friends either...I have one that I could see myself doing a girl's trip with someday, but she's actually in Disney right now, so I don't know if she will be going back anytime soon! Or maybe I could go with my sister and niece someday, but I'm not sure if she would really ever go without her DH! :confused3 :rotfl:

I'll convince her to go with me someday, but in the meantime, I think this trip will be just fine. It will be nice to have the days with Jeremy at the end. I'm even looking forward to the drive down, since it will be several extra hours we get to spend together.

Thanks! I was happy with their costumes last year. :goodvibes

I think a girl's trip would be fun. Of course, I don't know what I would do with my boys. I guess it can only get easier from here on out, the older the boys get. Actually, the best would be a grown-ups only trip. I'm sure the boys wouldn't mind staying with Pappy and Bhors while Jeremy and I go to Disney without them. :laughing:

I FINALLY finished your TR and looooooved every update! Your boys are insanely cute (but I'm sure you already know that ;)). I'm happy to be in this one right away and looking forward to hearing all about your plans! :woohoo:

Now, I have to read what you have so far...

Caught up now. :goodvibes So glad your trip has worked out! I have been down a similar road before where I thought a trip would happen, and then that bitter disappointment when you realize it won't. :sad2: But yours DID! :banana:

Sounds like you are figuring things out down to the minute, which I think is a wise idea with the boys-then you know what your next step is and don't have to think about that if the boys throw the plans a bit. Smart Momma you are!

Do you have your Free Dining room booked? The reason I ask is because they only have so many rooms available with the PIN codes - even if they have regular rooms open, they aren't PIN code rooms...does that make sense? For my solo/girlfriends trip I have a Music room booked, and have a PIN, but they couldn't apply the PIN because there were no rooms in Values left for it....but people cancel, so I'm not giving up hope yet! :)

Whatever trip you end up taking, you'll have a wonderful time in sunny Florida with your beautiful family, and I look forward to reading all about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter