Let's see your Beverly photos!

So happy to see this thread again! I love seeing all the bitter Beverly faces. Ours are way back on page 3, in 2007!!

I tried Beverly on our first trip. I nearly threw up and wont go near the stuff again. DH, however...

Here we go, about to down the bitter brew.

JeffBeverly2small.jpg

It starts to hit him...

JeffBeverly5small.jpg

...and the full reaction.

JeffBeverly4small.jpg

He's a big ham. He's also a huge glutton for punishment, as he repeats this experience every trip, and made sure to ask if they had Beverly at World of Coke, in Atlanta. They do, and it gets the same reactions.

Which is one fun thing about Beverly. Even if you don't see what people are drinking, you can usually see and hear their reactions if it was Beverly.

332.jpg

The shock
333.jpg

the aftertaste
334.jpg

the shock and didn't get the after taste because it came out of her mouth before I got the chance to take it.

Here are a couple of mine:

Before:
133.jpg

Just after:
134.jpg

135.jpg

And my mother is going to kill me for putting this picture up but the kids loved giving her the surprise of the infamous Beverly!

136.jpg

Oh my word, I am crying at my desk from laughing so hard!

We are going to be at epcot this coming Sunday and I have to get my DS18 to try some! He his so adventurous and will try anything once…I cannot wait for him to meet Beverly… BWAHAHAHA! I will have my camera ready.

:cloud9:

I'm too laughing so hard at work. I'll be there in two weeks and I'm planing to get my DH & DD. I just added to my plan: EPCOT- Beverly, hehehe....

Bumping this up.

For those wondering what it tastes like, I think it tastes like a mixture of fingernail polish remover and earwax.

0178463e.jpg

Here's my 3.5 year old trying it out for the first time. :rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

My sister is holding him and ended up getting spit on, hence her face too. :rotfl:

DH - this is his first time to Disney. I lied and told him Beverly was the best one. :rolleyes1

P1010908.jpg

My husband actually LIKES Beverly :O

LOL My 5 yr old daughter loves it too!! No matter how many times we try to get a funny picture of her thinking she'll finally realize how nasty it...she just smiles after taking a drink and asks for more. :scared1: When we were there in September, she had 3 cups of Beverly before we finally had to cut her off.

Then again, she has always loved taking any and all medicines so I guess she likes nasty tasting stuff. Blech! She's the same kid who is also dying to go skydiving and as a consolation is now eagerly saving money to go parasailing instead at WDW in August. :confused3

This is our 6 year old who is on a health kick. They talked about healthy eatting at school and during our trip he was constantly asking for milk while touring the parks... :headache: But I admire his passion to be healthy. He really didn't drink soda before, but he wouldn't even take a sip of mine to quench his thirst. We were surprised that he wanted to try the sodas here.
DSC07547.jpg

Here try Beverly.
DSC07541.jpg

This is not good!
DSC07542.jpg

What have I done?
DSC07543.jpg

They tricked me.
DSC07544.jpg

I knew I shouldn't drink soda.
DSC07545.jpg

That is why we don't drink soda...
DSC07546.jpg

Smiling again... ;)
DSC07548.jpg

My oldest daughter:
100_2792.jpg

My DH:
100_2793.jpg

I can't find the pic of my youngest daughter but it was sad. She didn't look disgusted, she looked like she was going to cry!!

We took our ds' girlfriend with us when we went a couple of weeks ago (it was her very first trip to a Disney park), and one of our first stops at Epcot was Club Cool. I hid my camera behind my back as ds offered her Beverly. This was her priceless reaction:

DSC00505.jpg

Poor thing! I don't know how she'll ever trust us again! :rotfl:

I can't wait to make my contribution! In October we're going and this is a top priority, as neither I nor DH have tried it. I'll be sure to get his reaction first though ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter