Let's see your Beverly photos!

DisneyTrip265.jpg

My kids in Nov. '09

little guy....
100_0648.jpg

Big kiddos....
100_0647.jpg

That would be my husband (laughing) in the background!!

My Mom is coming with us this year......oh I can't wait to get her Beverly face! :rotfl:

Excellent thread idea! Still going strong all these years later.

We went in March of 08. I didn't want any pictures of fake Beverly faces, like silly faces that people make well after the Beverly, so I didn't take any pictures. I DID however, take VIDEO, which is much better. These are screencaps of my sister, 1 second after the Beverly, and 5 seconds after the Beverly.

soda2.jpg

1 Second Later

soda1.jpg

5 Seconds Later

Does anyone know if this place in Epcot is open for evening EMH? That's the only time we're going to be there and I want my 4 year old to try! ;)

I had never been to Club Cool when my boyfriend and I went in January. But I knew from the DIS to have my camera ready when we both tasted it!!

My reaction...

DISNEY2551.jpg

My boyfriend Ben's reaction...

DISNEY2552.jpg

My boyfriend said it tasted like Hairspray!!:rotfl:

My mother Beverly, trying this for the first and needless to say, last time.
232323232%7Ffp53388%3Enu%3D3%3B%3A5%3E%3A6%3A%3E234%3EWSNRCG%3D3354%3A2%3C6%3A7325nu0mrj

My sister "enjoying" her drink.
232323232%7Ffp53375%3Enu%3D3359%3E7%3B6%3E9%3A2%3E244%3A7%3B6%3A93234ot1lsi

I forgot to post this one of my DF from 2009. Got my MIL in 2008 (page 8)

WDW8-2009Dan048.jpg

Here is one of my DS, thought I had one of his big sis too but I can't find hers. Yes I am a mean and evil mommy! He saw us drinking the soda and wanted some so I slipped him some Bev on his pacifier. To this day he has NEVER wanted anything we are drinking in there.

100_0161.jpg

Love this thread! :lmao:
I got my SIL, her MIL, my niece and my MIL! You can barely see my MIL because she is behind the rest of them over a trashcan!!

DSCN0481.jpg

5141656619_1ec74fdb6d.jpg

I told Matt that Beverly was infamous on the disboards for being bitter...but he likes some odd things so I thought he might actually enjoy it. Well, he didn't, but he said that if he'd had time to force himself to drink it again and again he would have done so until he'd acquired a taste for it! Silly boy.

trying to revive this... and a question.. has anyone ever thrown up after drinking this? I fear that is what my DD would do... :confused3

No one in my family has ever thrown up. I really don't think it is THAT bad. But here are some more pics to get this thread moving again.

My DD and her BFF.

My dd has tried this on previous trips so she waits for her friend to go first.

267.jpg

I love the evil laugh my daughter got from watching her friend suffer.

266.jpg

They both go for it.

268.jpg

269.jpg

270.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter