Lets Get Really Random On This New Random Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to let go of letting go. You're full of ****. You're born to quit.

Nowhere to go. I'm not leaving, not going. I'm not kissing you goodbye...on my own. I'm nothing, just bleeding.

Rotfl, the first time I heard the song I was in the car with my mom and it started playing...once it said some "stuff" I thought right then that my mom would change the song, but she didn't! LOL. I was like, "'Oh ****...'" It was making me laugh for some odd reason, too, I don't know why.. I guess it's 'cause I've never heard a song like "that" being played on the radio, lmao.

I'm not kissing you goodbye.

Don't let me go, don't say goodbye. 'Cause you know that I'm not alive. Don't let me go, don't say goodbye. Don't let this love die. Don't let me go (cut yourself in conversation) Don't say goodbye (cut a line to make me feel alive) 'Cause you know that I'm not alive...Don't let me go (and leave me with your complications) Don't say goodbye (take your life, you feel like taking mine) Don't let this love die...nowhere to go...

v5d76b.jpg

This is a picture I took and then over-edited xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter