less than 60 days dance anyone???

WooHoo, we are all getting close!! All the PS are made, my suitcase is out (and quickly filling up - yes I'm an over packer!!) and I tried on my swim suit today (that's a harsh slap of reality!!). I am soooo ready to go. We usually head to WDW before Christmas, but didn't make it this year. I have been going through major WDW withdrawal since our trip in July. I have quite a reputation at work. We have our annual audit going on (I'm an Accountant in a large multi-specialty medical clinic) with our auditors from TN up for a few weeks. When they first arrived last week, the first thing the lead auditor asked me was when was my next trip to WDW!!! Do they know me or what?! Now if only we can dodge any more nasty winter weather, I'll be happy! Happy planning everyone!

As you can tell by my tag I don't like "dancin" but its 24 days for me.

This trip is very different as its just DH and I - after numerous mom & me trips with my dd's this one is "all about me" ok and dh too LOL

TJ

Freak Dancin with shatzjsl.....
Everyone off the dance floor...

:cool1: :cool1:

Count us in! Who cares if there are spring break crowds. With the winter we're having this year I don't care if we ride a single ride. As long as it's warm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31 days from today!!!!!!!! One month and here we come.

(Man I have a lot of prep and planing work to do!) I can't wait!!!!!!!

:cool1: :cool1:

I live in South Florida and am a native so can't relate to the snow. We're under 60 days, but I'm not too Disney deprived because we just took a spontaneous trip this past weekend. I'm still excited for March though! :jumping3:

...I was excited, but Castlebound is doin' the Single Digit Dance :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :bounce: :cool1:

...Is it time to go yet?!?

Under the 60 day-mark... waiting for my single-digit dance though!!! :cool1:

:banana: :wave: :crazy: :dancer: :thewave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter