• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lego Cinderella's Castle

Mine came Friday. Husband and I started putting it together this weekend and warned the other for the work week "if you do ANY of this without me..." hahaha. It's addicting putting it together...spent all day Saturday in a black hole of Lego time.

Just called the Lego Store in Raleigh NC and they got 3 in today. I had them put one on hold for us to pick up today. Can't wait to get it!

Mine came Friday. Husband and I started putting it together this weekend and warned the other for the work week "if you do ANY of this without me..." hahaha. It's addicting putting it together...spent all day Saturday in a black hole of Lego time.

Smart.. I woke up one morning to find I went from about 40% finished to 90% finished when my elf decided it would be more fun than sleeping.. I was not happy.

I have a question- the room with the pumpkin and kitchen-what movie is that from?

I have a question- the room with the pumpkin and kitchen-what movie is that from?

Possibly Cinderella? She had to cook for her family a lot and a pumpkin became her coach.

Or sometimes a kitchen is just a kitchen. ;)

According to the instructions, the kitchen is the kitchen from the Little Mermaid and the pumpkin is meant to be the pumpkin that turns into the carriage from Cinderella. So two movies in one room.

Ha! Yeah-right in the instructions! We got right to work. Thanks! Opening bags 12 tomorrow!

Ah bags 12, where things start to be in the wrong order and the book wasn't finished so it's not highlighted what changed anymore...

Is now a good time to by the castle on shop.lego.com? They have double points until October 31 and the free holiday item with any purchase over $99. I've never bought directly from lego before so I'm not sure what the sales around Christmas time would be.

Is now a good time to by the castle on shop.lego.com? They have double points until October 31 and the free holiday item with any purchase over $99. I've never bought directly from lego before so I'm not sure what the sales around Christmas time would be.

I would get it now to get the double points. In my experience, sales at Christmas are pretty much non-existent. They might have another free item with purchase, but I doubt this set would be discounted.

A few of questions. Is this only sold at the lego store at DS? Is it sold at World of Disney also? Does this also qualify for the 20% discount for AP holders?

I would get it now to get the double points. In my experience, sales at Christmas are pretty much non-existent. They might have another free item with purchase, but I doubt this set would be discounted.

Thanks for the info! It's a 2017 x-mas present for my kid after our December 2017 trip, but I want to buy it now in case they stop carrying it next year.

The big sets rarely, if ever, go on sale. With the popularity of this set, I would not anticipate a sale any time soon. Ordering from the Lego Shop online is very easy. They are running double VIP points, a holiday themed freebie, and the castle was in stock earlier today. If you have a Discover card, you can get an additional 5% back if you log into Discover and get to the Lego Shop through Discover Deals.

I was really surprised to see how many of this set were available in the Emporium in the MK when I was there this weekend. Saw several purchased in the morning while I was in there getting my "I was there" pin and then they had restocked the shelves when I was back in there that evening.

Looks like this was a success considering the sets cost and how many times it sold out. Which means more sets like this are to come and more money that I never actually wanted anyway spent on these

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter