Lego Cinderella's Castle

In stock at the Disney shopping app! Was able to get 10% off using my Disney Visa and had $62 in redemption points on my card. Free shipping and was able to get it shipped for $250! My Lego obsessed boys will be thrilled Christmas morning!

Available again at https://shop.lego.com/en-US/The-Disney-Castle-71040 (it's in and out, so if you don't see it and want it, check periodically). Note, you get the free advent set ($20) value plus 2x VIP points (bounceback points) which at 2x, equates to 10% back ($35).

Just ordered one today - definitely going in and out of stock

Got the free set, double points, and free shipping so not too bad

In stock at the Disney shopping app! Was able to get 10% off using my Disney Visa and had $62 in redemption points on my card. Free shipping and was able to get it shipped for $250! My Lego obsessed boys will be thrilled Christmas morning!
How did you get the10% off? I paid with my disney visa but didn't see anyway to get the discount or enter a code

How did you get the10% off? I paid with my disney visa but didn't see anyway to get the discount or enter a code

I ended up calling because I couldn't find it either. The CM was able to apply the discount and charge my rewards card first then my Visa.

The Emporium had an entire rack of the minifigures as well. May be the only place left in the country with them. My wife grabbed a handful!

The Emporium had an entire rack of the minifigures as well. May be the only place left in the country with them. My wife grabbed a handful!

I was in a crowded New Jersey shopping mall on Saturday night and they had both the set and the figures...

They said they have been getting them pretty much every Tuesday and usually they are out by Thursday or Friday.

Lego is NOT Disney...they will
Make it if you'll buy it and aren't afraid to produce more than the bare minimum.

So I just found out I'm getting this set for Christmas. I would be happy about it had it not been for the dirty laundry associated with me getting this :(

Every time I try and buy on Lego's website it's sold out. I don't have the ability to check all the time, only about 3 times a day. Will I ever be able to buy this? :scared:

Every time I try and buy on Lego's website it's sold out. I don't have the ability to check all the time, only about 3 times a day. Will I ever be able to buy this? :scared:

I just tried at different times during the day and I guess just go lucky. Actually saw it in stock twice - the first time I had to "clear" it with my wife and by the time I did it was sold out again, but then saw it in stock again the next day ... so don't give up and keep trying!

I just tried at different times during the day and I guess just go lucky. Actually saw it in stock twice - the first time I had to "clear" it with my wife and by the time I did it was sold out again, but then saw it in stock again the next day ... so don't give up and keep trying!

Managed to get it last night after 15 minutes of trying to figure out how to login, apparently you have to login with the user name not the email. Must have asked for a password reset three times but I never got an email to reset it. :headache: Very frustrating check out process. But it's ordered so I can check it off of my 2017 Christmas list. :thumbsup2

Managed to get it last night after 15 minutes of trying to figure out how to login, apparently you have to login with the user name not the email. Must have asked for a password reset three times but I never got an email to reset it. :headache: Very frustrating check out process. But it's ordered so I can check it off of my 2017 Christmas list. :thumbsup2

Nice! After I ordered ours my wife said "great, we are now 25% done with Christmas shopping"

thew.jpg
We bought it last week at the LEGO store in DS along with a few other sets and the Emporium still had LOADS of minifigs left! We ended up with over $50 in LEGO VIP credits and are now plotting what to spend that on!

View attachment 201534
We bought it last week at the LEGO store in DS along with a few other sets and the Emporium still had LOADS of minifigs left! We ended up with over $50 in LEGO VIP credits and are now plotting what to spend that on!

My son just got a couple of Nexo Knights figures from grandma and they're pretty neat. There is a downloadable app game that interacts with their shields to give them new "powers" in the game. My son loves it.

I just decided to get dimensions figures with it, lol

THIS is a grand idea, thank you!!

My son just got a couple of Nexo Knights figures from grandma and they're pretty neat. There is a downloadable app game that interacts with their shields to give them new "powers" in the game. My son loves it.

We have the Nexo Knights sets as well as the DVDs...hahaha we also have all the Ninjago sets and movies and a lot of the city sets and all the trains and all of the Jurassic World sets...I would LOVE LOVE LOVE more Disney sets! LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter