Leger Wonka Pre-Trip....Little Surprises Around Every Corner (7/6 New Purchases)

Purses and pillows and pins, OH MY!! :lmao: Seriously, that purse is adorable, I want one!!

Hope you and Chris had a good 4th! :thumbsup2

:rotfl: Thanks! Maybe they'll still have some at WDW when you go in Sept.

Thanks, Hope you and Darren had a good 4th too

Cute stuff! I'm really jealous of the sugar container! I want one!

I didn't realize yesterday was 69 days! Time is really flying by!

Thanks! I knew you would like it! We actually were eyeballing them last September and they STILL had them in March. So, they might still have them this September. If you want one I know right where they are at DTD. Just let me know and I'll point you in the right direction. :thumbsup2 And now I'm having total dejavu! :scared1: Anyone ever have that on the dis? Is that a sign that I'm on here too much? :lmao:

Yeah, I didn't realize either until I looked at my ticker on my myspace page. Pretty soon it will be less than two months!!

I ordered all that stuff off of disneyshopping.com

That is crazy that that woman asked to see your toys. I think I would have wanted to smack her too. Ugh! Some people just DON'T understand!

Normally I don't mind -- but this person is NOT a Disney person and the whole thing was kind of derisive (I had to look that up to make sure it was a word :lmao: ) You know -- Oh look at your little toys. Let me see what you have here. In a mocking tone of voice :furious:

Normally I don't mind -- but this person is NOT a Disney person and the whole thing was kind of derisive (I had to look that up to make sure it was a word :lmao: ) You know -- Oh look at your little toys. Let me see what you have here. In a mocking tone of voice :furious:

yeah, it's always more annoying when the person that is mocking you is NOT a Disney person what-so-ever. You just know they are making fun of you. Don't you just want to look at them and say, "how would you like one of these 'toys' stuck where the sun don't shine!?"

And I never would have known weather derisive was or was not a word either way :rotfl:

yeah, it's always more annoying when the person that is mocking you is NOT a Disney person what-so-ever. You just know they are making fun of you. Don't you just want to look at them and say, "how would you like one of these 'toys' stuck where the sun don't shine!?"

And I never would have known weather derisive was or was not a word either way :rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao: I said it in my head and then thought is that even a word? So I had to google it! :lmao: :lmao:

Oh that would drive me NUTS!! :mad:

No apologies needed for being AFK, I'm all but a ghost around here lately too and you're doing a lot better with keeping up than I. Good job with learning to ride the bike yourself and glad to hear that you only got a bit bruised from laying it down. And I think that's a good move signing up for the class and learning on someone else's bike ;D

A quilting retreat? Sounds very serene, hope you have fun with that :yay:

My DW bruises just like you do, especially on her legs. She's famous for barely bonking them on our rig's door frames and ending up with them all over her shins :headache:

That looked like a good haul of goodies, I especially like the stitch statue :D As far as stuff in the office, I have a collection including Buzz Lightyear and Scooby Doo. I'm sure you have quite the stitch collection there and that would stink to have someone being condescending about it. Her loss for not having the Disney magic :wizard:

:rotfl: Thanks! Maybe they'll still have some at WDW when you go in Sept.

Thanks, Hope you and Darren had a good 4th too

Thanks! I knew you would like it! We actually were eyeballing them last September and they STILL had them in March. So, they might still have them this September. If you want one I know right where they are at DTD. Just let me know and I'll point you in the right direction. :thumbsup2 And now I'm having total dejavu! :scared1: Anyone ever have that on the dis? Is that a sign that I'm on here too much? :lmao:

Yeah, I didn't realize either until I looked at my ticker on my myspace page. Pretty soon it will be less than two months!!
You'll for sure have to point me in the right direction. I need to shop more!!!

DIS deja vu, huh?:rotfl: I think that means you're not posting enough.:lmao:
No apologies needed for being AFK, I'm all but a ghost around here lately too and you're doing a lot better with keeping up than I. Good job with learning to ride the bike yourself and glad to hear that you only got a bit bruised from laying it down. And I think that's a good move signing up for the class and learning on someone else's bike ;D

My DW bruises just like you do, especially on her legs. She's famous for barely bonking them on our rig's door frames and ending up with them all over her shins :headache:

That looked like a good haul of goodies, I especially like the stitch statue :D As far as stuff in the office, I have a collection including Buzz Lightyear and Scooby Doo. I'm sure you have quite the stitch collection there and that would stink to have someone being condescending about it. Her loss for not having the Disney magic :wizard:

Now, there's a word we don't use nearly enough...bonking! Seriously, when was the last time anyone has used that in a sentence? :lmao: (Other than Mustard, of course.)

Hey Mustard,
Sorry it's taken me a few days to get back to you. I haven't been on dis much this week. I was wondering where you had been. Glad to see you back and posting around the boards. As for the riding..thanks! I really do need to wait for that class though. I'm looking forward to it. Just gotta get on the waiting list. Only kicker to that is that you have to pay for the class when you sign up so I gotta have the moola first.

Yup Yup. It's coming up way too fast and I'm SO not ready! But I'm looking forward to it.

Oh man, seems like a lot of women are notorius for bruises on their legs I'm finding out. I'm glad I'm not some sort of freak like I origionally thought though.

The disney toy thing was Orangie's comment but yeah it does stink to have people like that around. It's a total downer. God forbid we try to have some cheer at our desks. Geesh!

You'll for sure have to point me in the right direction. I need to shop more!!!

DIS deja vu, huh?:rotfl: I think that means you're not posting enough.:lmao:

Okay, it's at DTD. Go to the Christmas store....you know the little room at the back of the store where they keep the precious moments and do the embroydery on the Mickey ear hats? They're in there on the back wall with all the other Nightmare Before Christmas stuff. :thumbsup2

Yeah, I've been slacking enough to have DIS deja vu :lmao:

Hey Carla! Just checking in on you. We are getting soooo close now!

Hey Dianna! I'm busy and hard to keep up here lately. But I'm really starting to get excited for September!! I was just looking at my pictures from last year and thinking of all the fun we're gonna have this year. I can't wait! I don't think I ever got your cell # so we can call or txt eachother while in WDW. Could you PM me?

Hey Dianna! I'm busy and hard to keep up here lately. But I'm really starting to get excited for September!! I was just looking at my pictures from last year and thinking of all the fun we're gonna have this year. I can't wait! I don't think I ever got your cell # so we can call or txt eachother while in WDW. Could you PM me?

good idea!!!!

Okay, it's at DTD. Go to the Christmas store....you know the little room at the back of the store where they keep the precious moments and do the embroydery on the Mickey ear hats? They're in there on the back wall with all the other Nightmare Before Christmas stuff. :thumbsup2

Yeah, I've been slacking enough to have DIS deja vu :lmao:
Can you believe I've NEVER been in there? I'll make it a point to go in September. Or you could always show me.:rotfl:

Don't feel bad, I'm slacking, too.
I PMd both of you!:)

PS.....I really SUCK at texting.:rolleyes:

Texting is easy once you get the hang of it. I can teach you how to text and drive at the same time.;)

Can you believe I've NEVER been in there? I'll make it a point to go in September. Or you could always show me.:rotfl:

Don't feel bad, I'm slacking, too.

Texting is easy once you get the hang of it. I can teach you how to text and drive at the same time.;)

OMG NEVER!?!? :scared1: I will for SURE take you in there in September. I know we will be at DTD together at different points on our trip. We'll just take a stroll down to that store on one of those occasions. :thumbsup2

I guess that happens a lot in the summer time for a lot of people. I'll be better once my quilt retreat is over.

:rotfl: don't let sharky see you say that

Show off. :rolleyes:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
:rotfl2:
OMG NEVER!?!? :scared1: I will for SURE take you in there in September. I know we will be at DTD together at different points on our trip. We'll just take a stroll down to that store on one of those occasions. :thumbsup2

I guess that happens a lot in the summer time for a lot of people. I'll be better once my quilt retreat is over.

Maybe before PI one night.:thumbsup2

Oops, too late to go back and edit it. Love busted me.:lmao:

Too late, I saw it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You better cut that out missy

or I am coming for ya;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter