• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leger Wonka Pre-Trip....Little Surprises Around Every Corner (7/6 New Purchases)

:laughing: Sorry....I'm a bad PTR writer this year....lets see if I can get those pictures on photobucket now.

I knowyou already got it done but I'm laughing at this comment. :rotfl:

You got that right!!! :rotfl:

Okay, none of these are purchases for our WDW trip in September but I thought I'd share them with you anyways.

You guys already saw this

IMG_0334.jpg

It's a travel pillow. I also got 2 of the Stitch ones. One for me and one for Rebecca
IMG_0320.jpg

I got a couple of the new Wall-E pillow cases

One for me
IMG_0335.jpg

and a personalized one for Chris
IMG_0336.jpg

I can't find a picture of the pin I got for Rebecca but it's Stitch with butterflies around him for spring. Very cute!

And I also got an ironing board cover. I must say, it's very good quality. Not like the ones that come with the ironing board. And cute to boot. Now when I'm ironing my quilt stuff I get to look at Mickey Mouse too.
52040.jpg

Now here's a few things Rebecca brought me while she was here.

A Stitch figurine
stitch-792288.jpg

a new purse. I LOVE it and cary it everywhere with me now
IMG_0340.jpg

A watch
IMG_0339.jpg

and a BUNCH of pins that I haven't had a chance to take pictures of yet.

I also wanted to share the sugar container that my Grandmother bought me in March that I now realize that I never showed you all when I came home from that trip. Chris just loves it.
IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

So that's it for now.

Hope everyone has had a great 4th of July weekend. Mine was okay. Relaxing but not long enough.

Great purchases!!!

I really like the flat pillows. They are super cute!!

That watch is so pretty!!!!

That purse is adorable:goodvibes

Go grandma getting you such a cool container:thumbsup2

Great purchases!!!

I really like the flat pillows. They are super cute!!

That watch is so pretty!!!!

That purse is adorable:goodvibes

Go grandma getting you such a cool container:thumbsup2

Thanks Girl!

Me too. They are awesome. Lexie really likes the stitch one. She keeps laying on top of it :rotfl:

Thank you again. It was one of those things where you spend so much in the store and you get the watch for a discounted price.

Yeah, Grandma is great :thumbsup2

Great purchases!

I especially (like Sharky) love the pillows!

Cool cookie jar...what a cool grandma you have!

Sorry your weekend wasn't that great. Mine's pretty lazy. I usually don't mind lazy but when it's because I am forced to be home alone most of the time, it's not a good kind of lazy. :confused3

And I also wanted to say

69 days until WDW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I hit 69 tomorrow, BUT Mark just told me that if I really wanted to I can book a 1-night stay at a deluxe of my choice. I swear I love that man!

However, things are kind of tight and I don't know that I can justify the splurge. Maybe I will just book a room only at the POP and see if they can somehow link our reservations so we don't have to change rooms? Opinions?

WOO HOO

GETTING CLOSE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Ok I must go to the Disney Store. I love the Stitch pillow, the container from Grandma and the Stitch figurine. I have the little set they sell of the Lilo and Stitch stuff and the other day my co-worker came in and was saying oh how cute, let me see your toys. It was all I could do not to smack her hand :lmao: The ironing board cover is great!

Great purchases!

I especially (like Sharky) love the pillows!

Cool cookie jar...what a cool grandma you have!

Sorry your weekend wasn't that great. Mine's pretty lazy. I usually don't mind lazy but when it's because I am forced to be home alone most of the time, it's not a good kind of lazy. :confused3

Thanks Girl!

Yeah she's an awesome granny :goodvibes

Oh that's okay. Sorry you had a lonely weekend :hug: I know that can get old after a while. Hope your week is better

:banana:
I hit 69 tomorrow, BUT Mark just told me that if I really wanted to I can book a 1-night stay at a deluxe of my choice. I swear I love that man!

However, things are kind of tight and I don't know that I can justify the splurge. Maybe I will just book a room only at the POP and see if they can somehow link our reservations so we don't have to change rooms? Opinions?

oh that would be so awesome but I can understand not being able to justify the splurge. We are tight on $ now too. I would save the $ and see if Pop has any room for you for an extra night. I think I have heard that they are pretty booked for that time though. Worth a shot. Now that it's getting closer to it people might be freaking about the expense and cancelling. We were able to add on a day to the beginning and end of our trip last year so you just might be able to. It's worth a shot. And if they say they're booked and you still want to go the extra night try the deluxe resort.

Top O' Da Page...I still got it baybee! :yay:

:yay:

WOO HOO

GETTING CLOSE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Yeah...can't wait!!!

Love the purchases! The personalized pillow case is too cool :thumbsup2

Thanks Betsy :goodvibes

Ok I must go to the Disney Store. I love the Stitch pillow, the container from Grandma and the Stitch figurine. I have the little set they sell of the Lilo and Stitch stuff and the other day my co-worker came in and was saying oh how cute, let me see your toys. It was all I could do not to smack her hand :lmao: The ironing board cover is great!

I ordered all that stuff off of disneyshopping.com

That is crazy that that woman asked to see your toys. I think I would have wanted to smack her too. Ugh! Some people just DON'T understand!

OMG!! I love that purse!!!!

Thanks! :goodvibes Rebecca got it on sale at WDW

Purses and pillows and pins, OH MY!! :lmao: Seriously, that purse is adorable, I want one!!

Hope you and Chris had a good 4th! :thumbsup2

Cute stuff! I'm really jealous of the sugar container! I want one!

I didn't realize yesterday was 69 days! Time is really flying by!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter