Leaving the Disney-Hater at Home: A Dorky Disboutiquing Diser Sista Trip Report 6/4

Your comments had me, my mom, and Teresa rolling on the floor laughing! :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

My mom actually had tears running down her face, she was laughing so hard!

ADAMANDLISA: Your original comment had us laughing the hardest. It was so perfect. You could just imagine this horrid little creature crawling out...

Corey posted the pictures on twitter last night and very quickly got up to over 100 views. He also did a search for Don Rickles, and we agree with you, Sarah! :lmao:

Sarah: The Complete Novel version of The Outsiders is the same original movie, but with over 1/2 hour of additional footage. Most of it is added to the very beginning! The whole movie makes much more sense- besides the annoying surfer music.

I'm so sorry.
Uncle Putsa, he was so cool.
And, yes, Dorothy, the Dorothy that YOU broke by the way, was paralyzed (I believe she had a torso but no legs) and rode around on Rhino, the rhinocerous, especially when they were at Jungle Jim's cabin. Sometimes she brought him to the Barbie cruise ship too, or the Barbie RV.

Christopher Thomas Howell, he was in rodeos too, before he got famous. Oh, I so wanted to meet him...... That voice...that smile... :lovestruc

It was REALLY cool underwear!!! I believe I still have the poster, cut carefully from a Teen Beat magazine of course. *sigh*

All right!!! Marlo is one of us too!

HEY!!!! You changed your comment!!!

Yup LOVE the movie and the books! I read ALL of SE Hintons books back in the day!

-
Uglydoll005_700x525.jpg

What in the name of .......what dark corner of hell did that thing crawl out of?

There's the original, because it really is the only thing that can be said....:lmao:

Cooper LOVES babies. He was so worried about that doll. He asked if Tessa ran over it with her bike.

Love the update and all of the fab customs! so sorry Sawyer threw up. I am sure you feel exactly as my mom did with me growing up. I threw up all.the.time. I had to be hospitalized several times for dehydration. Not fun. Luckily I have grown out of it a lot. So there is hope for Sawyer- though I won't ever ride the tea cups and HATE the carousel because they make me queasy.

Hi Heather....sorry but I feel behind during the week! I love the last update! Sorry about all the crowds and cheerleaders...:headache: Glad you found your way into the Woody and Buzz meet! I may have to make a t-shirt for the girls just for that meet. We all love the movie! Poor you and Sawyer with the lunch returning :rolleyes1 so soon.
Wow you fit a lot into the day! You even managed MK!!! Impressive. The girls watched the Tinkerbell movie the other night but I still havent seen it. Maybe we will try to meet the fairies too. I am DVRing "Cars" as I speak (type) cause I havent seen it either. Gotta catch up on all the movies before we all go back! That's great that you had a few random "dismeets" with dissers and their families!

And now a word about that horrible scary doll...:scared1: :scared1: put that thing away...I am traumatized!!!! :rotfl:

Doll update: Sawyer got to see "it" for the first time. Do you know what he did? He put his hand on the top of it's head and.....
KISSED IT!!!!!:scared1: :scared1:
I tell yah, boys have this protective feeling with this ugly doll. Whereas, the girls all took a step back!

What in the name of .......what dark corner of hell did that thing crawl out of?

There's the original, because it really is the only thing that can be said....:lmao:
Thank you!! I also loved how you said you were intrigued and disgusted all at the same time! :rotfl:

My dad even laughed out loud at your comment and his sense of humor is lacking.

Cooper LOVES babies. He was so worried about that doll. He asked if Tessa ran over it with her bike.

Love the update and all of the fab customs! so sorry Sawyer threw up. I am sure you feel exactly as my mom did with me growing up. I threw up all.the.time. I had to be hospitalized several times for dehydration. Not fun. Luckily I have grown out of it a lot. So there is hope for Sawyer- though I won't ever ride the tea cups and HATE the carousel because they make me queasy.
You weren't supposed to show this hideous beast to your kids!!! Poor Cooper! No, Tessa doesn't get close enough to the doll to run over it with her bike.

I hope Sawyer outgrows this throwing up stuff. He's done it since he was born.

Hi Heather....sorry but I feel behind during the week! I love the last update! Sorry about all the crowds and cheerleaders...:headache: Glad you found your way into the Woody and Buzz meet! I may have to make a t-shirt for the girls just for that meet. We all love the movie! Poor you and Sawyer with the lunch returning :rolleyes1 so soon.
Wow you fit a lot into the day! You even managed MK!!! Impressive. The girls watched the Tinkerbell movie the other night but I still havent seen it. Maybe we will try to meet the fairies too. I am DVRing "Cars" as I speak (type) cause I havent seen it either. Gotta catch up on all the movies before we all go back! That's great that you had a few random "dismeets" with dissers and their families!

And now a word about that horrible scary doll...:scared1: :scared1: put that thing away...I am traumatized!!!! :rotfl:
I've missed most of the October meet planning. Who is coming? We're having a mini-meet at Disneyland in October. I am really hoping I can go, but it all depends on certain stuff that I am not at liberty to discuss publicly.

I asked Jacob if he wanted to see something and apparently he could see if from the family room on the computer screen and said "NO!" He agrees it is tolerable with the hat pulled down.

I told Megan that Heather wanted to show her something so she ran right over. She said, "that is the ugliest thing I have ever seen in the entire world!"

I want to know why your mom keeps it. She doesn't want to hurt your dad's feelings? It would creep me out to have it in the house, what if I accidentally looked at it?

So, I've been lurking on this TR (love it by the by!) and HAD to post when I saw the pics of...that...doll! (monstrosity!). I showed it to DH after reading him the story of how you Mum got it. At first, just hearing the story, he said 'oh boy, I'll bet I'll want it' (DH is an avid toy collector) AFTER he saw it tho, he just laughed and groaned and said it was hideous!

Thanks for sharing it (and giving me a complex about dolls I didn't have before!)

Well you've proven me wrong. I once said that there isn't a doll on earth Aisling wouldn't "NEED to HAVE" She just saw that and said "OMG, what IS that thing???" :rotfl2:

I had to reply to that picture, or rather my son wanted to. He happened to wander by while I was scrolling and saw the picture. Well, here he is:

hi i'm alex i do not like the doll it scared the pickles out of me...:scared1: ,mostly i do like babies.

Me again. Alex is 7 yrs. old and loves babies. He even thinks baby anteaters are cute so that is one scary doll!

I had to reply to that picture, or rather my son wanted to. He happened to wander by while I was scrolling and saw the picture. Well, here he is:

hi i'm alex i do not like the doll it scared the pickles out of me...:scared1: ,mostly i do like babies.

Me again. Alex is 7 yrs. old and loves babies. He even thinks baby anteaters are cute so that is one scary doll!

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

How cute!!

It scared the pickles out of him!

awwwwww

I've missed most of the October meet planning. Who is coming? We're having a mini-meet at Disneyland in October. I am really hoping I can go, but it all depends on certain stuff that I am not at liberty to discuss publicly.

Can I know about this meet too??? :hippie:

Yes, even her profile is scary (that's my mom's hand 'cuz I'm reluctant to touch her).

Uglydoll007_700x525.jpg

Even her feet are freakishly revolting.

Uglydoll006_700x525.jpg

I warned you people....I warned you. Now, let's pull her hat back down and lock her back up in the cabinet where she belongs.[/QUOTE]

You win...that's the ugliest baby doll i have ever see:scared1:

How nice of Piper to share her arcade card with you!!!! Ugh! I hate ticket games too! That is why I could die every time the kids even mention Chuck E Cheese!!

Oh…we have air hockey at my house…see you need to come visit so the kids can play!

A poodle skirt for mom…you know you could make her one!

Ahh! Princess Tessa! How cool is that!

Okay that is a huge problem for me! I need my personal space and you better not cough on me! YUCK!

The kids look so cute in the outfits meeting Buzz and Woody!

Poor Tessa…I don’t know that I want to ride TOT either…

Goodness Gracious Great balls of Fire!!! Great dancing Sawyer!

Timmy used to always throw up when we would eat out…yes you learn to carry clothes with you…so shame on you! LOL! Good news…he will outgrow it!

Katie has the Tinkerbell movie…maybe I need to watch it before we go so I get all the stuff?

Now...as for the doll...Katie is still rolling on the floor laughing!:rotfl2: She wants to know why in the world you made that! I told her you didn't, becuase you would never have anything to do with dolls much less that eveil thing! I'm scared I may have nightmares tonight about that!

Patrick just looked at it and made the funniest face...I think he is worried about that baby! Timmy is also on the floor with Katie laughing!

I'm so sorry.
Christopher Thomas Howell, he was in rodeos too, before he got famous. Oh, I so wanted to meet him...... That voice...that smile... :lovestruc

It was REALLY cool underwear!!! I believe I still have the poster, cut carefully from a Teen Beat magazine of course. *sigh*

Yes, he lived in Saugas, California. Lisa and I were always planning to run off to there to meet him. Later we had a crush on the same guy in High School, I think he reminded us of C.! :rotfl:

But do you still have the underwear? :lmao:

I knew this was going to happen.....the doll killed the trip report!:lmao:

Speaking of killing it, I think you could take that doll to Hollywood and have an entire horror film made completely around it. :rotfl:

Yes, he lived in Saugas, California. Lisa and I were always planning to run off to there to meet him. Later we had a crush on the same guy in High School, I think he reminded us of C.! :rotfl:

But do you still have the underwear? :lmao:

He was awfully good looking!!!

Suprisingly, I don't have the underwear anymore, but I do believe I still have the picture that hung in my locker!

He was awfully good looking!!!

Suprisingly, I don't have the underwear anymore, but I do believe I still have the picture that hung in my locker!

He was on some show last night (I was flipping through the channels), and I was shocked to find that he is a balding, graying, old man!!!!
:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I know I aged, but I expected more from our teen idols.

:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter