• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last Trip? It was until we met Food & Wine -- Recap 2/12

I know I wasn't very good about keeping up, but that's the great thing about wrap-up chapters! :laughing: Thanks for posting those...it looked like a great time, especially all of the DISmeets.

Thanks, Glenn. We had a lot of wonderful DIS meets.

Then let's make it a plan! :) I thank Marv and Pat are somewhat "in", and I sure hope there are others! And our trip will span 2 weekends, so that shouldn't be a problem! Not sure yet where we'll be staying yet, but am excited to watch that unfold in the next 6 months or so.

That would be lovely to meet up with you if we are there by October 2016 (the only thing that will hold us up is if we become grandparents that summer; then we would wait a few months before we went.

Sorry I've been a bit MIA around here. But I love your TRs! Thank you so much for sharing your trips with us! My favorite thing is the pictures of you two having SO MUCH FUN! Makes me happy for you. I'll try to keep up with your 3(!) trips! I've got two coming up - this will make 4 in a 12 month period for me. Never had so many! Using up our APs and ALL our DVC points!
I'm off to find your PTR!!!

:wave: Sheree; I've missed you. We do try to have a lot of fun and it's really not all that hard to do in Disney. When are your two trips?

HiKathy I am on the boards for the first time in a while , Im posted all my excuses on my thread , so lets just say I hope to back in full swing again soon!!

Hi, Rosie. I'm behind myself and will get over to see your "excuses."

The photos from Marco Island are gorgeous and it looks so warm. LOL.

Great recap and photos. Thanks for sharing.

The photos from Marco Island are gorgeous and it looks so warm. LOL.

Great recap and photos. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for reading along Scott. Yes, I go look at the pictures every once in awhile hoping it will warm me up on this frigid day.

Kathy just coming for the ending !! I sure hope you and Mark are there in October 2016 . I need the dates as I will tell P &P to make the Disney trip in October that time !!!!

Kathy just coming for the ending !! I sure hope you and Mark are there in October 2016 . I need the dates as I will tell P &P to make the Disney trip in October that time !!!!

Rosie, 2016 is up in the air as we are planning to move to Florida in 2016. I have three trips this year -- May with Nicki and Todd, July with Mary and the girls and then in October with Mark, Nicki and Todd.

Rosie, 2016 is up in the air as we are planning to move to Florida in 2016. I have three trips this year -- May with Nicki and Todd, July with Mary and the girls and then in October with Mark, Nicki and Todd.[/QUOTE
Well if you have moved to Florida let's hope it is close to Orlando so you will be able to come for a MEET!!

That would be lovely to meet up with you if we are there by October 2016 (the only thing that will hold us up is if we become grandparents that summer; then we would wait a few months before we went.

Totally understand that! I am hoping to become one too by the time I go. But who knows... Just know that I'm insanely excited to be one someday AND for my trip. It'll be interesting to see what all transpired this coming year and a half!

Rosie, 2016 is up in the air as we are planning to move to Florida in 2016. I have three trips this year -- May with Nicki and Todd, July with Mary and the girls and then in October with Mark, Nicki and Todd.
I hope you do move to Florida in 2016 - that's when I'm next going!

Hi Kathy,
Just read through your trip report. Thanks so much for sharing. I loved looking at all your pictures. I think sometimes it's hard to focus on all the little details when we've gone to Disney in the past. We plan on going October 2016 and I hope to take it all in next time. We have five littles so sometimes it's tough. It will be our youngest's first trip. I'm so excited I've already started planning! Have fun in October!
Lindsey

All caught up........enjoyed the wrap-up! Lots of fun pics and great friends!

Thanks, Marv.

Totally understand that! I am hoping to become one too by the time I go. But who knows... Just know that I'm insanely excited to be one someday AND for my trip. It'll be interesting to see what all transpired this coming year and a half!

Hoping for that 2016 DIS meet.

I hope you do move to Florida in 2016 - that's when I'm next going!

Oh trust me...if we don't move by then (grandbaby?), we will be making a trip...probably in October.

Hi Kathy,
Just read through your trip report. Thanks so much for sharing. I loved looking at all your pictures. I think sometimes it's hard to focus on all the little details when we've gone to Disney in the past. We plan on going October 2016 and I hope to take it all in next time. We have five littles so sometimes it's tough. It will be our youngest's first trip. I'm so excited I've already started planning! Have fun in October!
Lindsey

Lindsey, that was quite the endeavor to go and read all that. Thank you very much for reading it. And I'm glad you enjoyed. Five little ones? Wow...that's quite the group. And congratulations to your youngest on the first trip...so exciting. Thank you; I have two trips before October though...one in just 46 days.

YAY I made the recap (even if I wasn't around to see it when it happened lol!). I love that picture, we all look so wet but happy!

Ah, busy season is nearing it's close and I hope once we get back from Aulani to be able to be a lot more present on the DIS. Granted that won't be till early May but still, the end is sorta in sight!

Great recap, what a wonderful trip!

YAY I made the recap (even if I wasn't around to see it when it happened lol!). I love that picture, we all look so wet but happy!

Ah, busy season is nearing it's close and I hope once we get back from Aulani to be able to be a lot more present on the DIS. Granted that won't be till early May but still, the end is sorta in sight!

Great recap, what a wonderful trip!

Cynthia, I understand how life and work get in the way. You can be back in time for the May TR. :)

Of course you made the recap...we had so much fun being with you and Jeff. Definitely wet, but it was a great time.

Aww. Poor Mark.:sad1: Will he get another full time or just part time?

Mark is actually enjoying is part-time work and will stick with that. He has a great deal with Target where he only has to work from 7 to 11 a.m. on Saturday mornings and has all day Sunday off through baseball season since he umps baseball. They will have him work more during the week. I don't see full-time in his future again (he'll leave that to his wife).

loved reading and can't wait for the next TR from you.

Mom V, I was so happy to have you here with me. I will be sure to let you and Danielle know when I start the next TR. In the meantime, a big smooch to you and Popadon.

Yeah can't wait for your next TR. Hoping to be on the first page :goodvibes. big smooches back to you and Mark. :love2:.
have a great vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter