• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last night of MSEP in WDW tonight!!!!! (oct 9)

Accident

DIS Veteran
Anyone else excited? We hit it last night as well in case weather canceled it tonight (doesn't look like that will happen!!) People we're lining up hours early for the parade last night (longer on main street).

i'm sure the vacationers are already there but I'm sure the locals are getting ready to head in and send it off.. It's going to be PACKED.

I know I wanted to go so bad but the hurricane knocked out my power and I'm running off a few generators.

I live out in the country and don't want to leave my little dogs all alone in a dark house. Had to make a run into town today and get more gas and a lot of trees are still on the power lines out here so it's going to be a bit before the power is back on.

To all that go have a great time and give it a wave goodbye for me.

Ron.

We will be there! Magic Kingdom this morning was much busier than yesterday around the same time. I agree tonight will probably be wall to way people. Hope you have a great time!

I was supposed to be there this weekend plus - but cancelled due to storm.

I had actually arranged my schedule to be no where near the MK for the final runs of the parade. It's gonna look exactly the same as I saw it last time ......... but with thousands of people crammed in, pushing & shoving ......... for hours.

I will be there soon!! There are two showings, right? 9PM and 11PM? Where is the best place to view it? I like frontierland, personally, but I also want to Periscope the parade and I want a good spot. I am prepared to park myself somewhere and not get up for a few hours ahahaha.

I will be there soon!! There are two showings, right? 9PM and 11PM? Where is the best place to view it? I like frontierland, personally, but I also want to Periscope the parade and I want a good spot. I am prepared to park myself somewhere and not get up for a few hours ahahaha.
It's scheduled for 9p and 11p. Guests will probably be finding choice spots well before 4:00.

It's scheduled for 9p and 11p. Guests will probably be finding choice spots well before 4:00.

Yup, pictures popping up of folks already waiting an hour or so ago ...

Some from WDWNT

CuWhI45XEAATqkl.jpg

CuWis0jWIAAXnD2.jpg

Its much more crowded now. Podcasters around the hub for that castle background.

Packed but ive seen worse.

Ah, sitting hours on the curb, legs going numb, people stepping over me, latecomers trying to crowd me off my spot. I'll miss the parade, but i won't miss this. I wish I was there right now, though.:earboy2:

EDIT: forgot to mention the bubble gun wielding toddlers going past in strollers.

@yulilin3 will be streaming the 9p and 11p parades. Check her signature for info.

She's on Main Street across from the Confectionary.

I found a spot in frontierland right across from Country Bear Jamboree. I will be periscoping the 9p parade. @celisse

The good thing about being solo at Disney is that people are nicer about letting you squeeze in with them on parade routes!

Welp, im not going to be on facebook. People are literally throwing punches for front row at 11 and execs around are ignoring.

Its not safe to stay here and im not getting banned protecting my daughter. Off to guest relations

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter