Land Of The Lost - The DVC Members with Resort Reservations and No Tickets Crying Room....

Our trip is 7/11. We have park reservations, but only two day tickets. My sister called member services and they’ve gotten a ton of calls. Managers don’t know anything either. Lady even tried to purchase us tickets but no luck.

It looks like they're trying to give dibs to people with resort stays in the near future, buuuuut the implementation is off? xD

Wow....I had to cancel our trip for august today. We were staying at the beach club , no SAB and only 3 out 5 of us had park tickets, therefore no park reservations. Plus, we are from ny and FL extended the quarantine. I could have done the quarantine upon return, but not on the way down. Didn’t want to wait for any changes past my 30 day mark. I know they are waiving holding right now, but they do not list an end date and at this time who can trust them that they don’t end that next week? Anyway, I had 24 purchased points. Im told I will not get a refund or be able to bank them. CM told me unless Disney was closed in august, but since it is open the canceling is my choice. Really? Because the SAB will not be open, two of my kids can’t get into the park and I have no where to quarantine for two weeks prior. I would not call that my fault. Or choice, really.

BUT, I spoke to two different people about park tickets and both said “later this summer” 😡

I got the same email.
It’s frustrating. If we can’t get anything by the trip we will be pleading our case to guest services since they are sending out misleading communication saying we could purchase them!

I have 3 trips planned between now and May on 2021. I plan to keep them all. I have been doing nothing since March. I can now go to a restaurant, the mall, a health club, get a haircut and go to the bowling alley. I am in a suburb of Chicago and used to work in the Chicago loop. I am more likely to be killed in Chicago than I will going down to see Mickey. I can also get the virus doing any of the activities I talked about above right here at home. There is no aids vaccine after all this time, why should I believe there will be one any time soon. I am over 65 years if I wait for years to go see Mickey, I will be too old to go any way.

Ralph

I feel like we’ve been in limbo for months and now we actually have to DO something. :earseek:

How do we purchase APs? Through MDE, DisneyWorld.com or calling member services? And do we get a DVC discount?

I didn’t get an email today.

I feel like we’ve been in limbo for months and now we actually have to DO something. :earseek:

How do we purchase APs? Through MDE, DisneyWorld.com or calling member services? And do we get a DVC discount?

I didn’t get an email today.

There was not email that I know of. Check all location when possible who knows where they will be selling.

Also there is no confirmation on APs still.

There was not email that I know of. Check all location when possible who knows where they will be selling.

Also there is no confirmation on APs still.
People above in this thread mentioned receiving emails.

Confirmed on Disney’s site, our wait is over at 7am this morning!!

(funny side note, DVC responded to my email tonight that they didn’t know, only later this summer. They can’t get out of their own way)

Good Luck Everyone! We may have to officially close the crying room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter