Land Of The Lost - The DVC Members with Resort Reservations and No Tickets Crying Room....

That's what we do. I have reached out to Shades of Green and our local ITT and they don't know when they will be reselling. I don't think we will wait for them if regular tickets come available first. I did hear somebody filled out some prereservation form for Shades of Green and the resort would let them know as soon as tickets became available.

The problem with this is Shades of Green does not process the tickets the same day so you may not get park reservations if going during a holiday week and if the RUMORED July 11th date is accurate, most ITT offices are not opened on weekends. Ugh as I am in the same boat!

Alas, we won’t have park tickets but tomorrow we can make dining reservations for August lol. I might just do breakfast lunch and dinner at Kona Cafe. But really. Now I get to plan dining without knowing if and what parks I’m going to. 🤦‍♀️

When tickets for 2020 go on sale, it's very likely that you can get an annual pass at that time, also. At that time, I'd call Ticketing and ask if you can apply the February 2021 tickets to your AP purchase. They reportedly can't do upgrades, but I have read that ticketing can cancel an unused ticket purchased for a future visit, refund it and then make a new purchase for the AP. Good luck!

I was told yesterday from ticketing that u can call them when annual passes go on sale and as long as no days were used they can upgrade a multi day ticket to annual pass dvc or non. They saiddon’t call dvc. Only ticketing can do it they said.

I was able to book dining reservations inside the parks today for my July and August trips even without park tickets. So.... now I’m just needing the tickets!

Did anyone's AP extensions disappear? Our tickets were extended from Nov to March 2021. When I checked yesterday, the extension is gone and we are back to the Nov. expiration date.

Did anyone's AP extensions disappear? Our tickets were exded from Nov to March 2021. When I checked yesterday, the extension is gone and we are back to the Nov. expiration date.

The extension dates for the AP doesn't show up everywhere. Online using my computer, go into My Disney Experience, My Plans, Reservations and Tickets, under the title on the left side, you can select Daily Itinerary or Tickets and Memory Maker. When I click on Tickets and Memory Maker, it shows the extended AP date. If instead I click on the large Blue Dot at the top that says Park Tickets, then it takes me somewhere else that doesn't show the extended date. The same happens when I check my profile, it shows the original expiration date.

I hope this helps you.

Last edited:
I was told yesterday from ticketing that u can call them when annual passes go on sale and as long as no days were used they can upgrade a multi day ticket to annual pass dvc or non. They saiddon’t call dvc. Only ticketing can do it they said.

That is the same message that I got from Ticketing. Unfortunately, when AP were still on sale in early June, I called DVC and got the “you can only upgrade by going to Guest Services in the parks”. The instructions that I got was to wait until I got to the park and then do the upgrade. Now I know that I could have gotten the AP by calling the Ticketing group. This leaves us with one person in our party with a room reservation, but no ticket.

Anything new going on with the ap situation? Any rumors on going on sale date change? Surprise attacks from Disney? Anything?

Anyone taking the risk on the phone based upgrade from normal tickets? Also would it only be disney direct tickets or would ticket reseller tickets work as well?

Want to buy Gold AP in the end.

Disney decided that those that had already bought tickets should be given the opportunity to make park reservations before anyone without them did, regardless of where they were staying.

Since they had to limit capacity, they chose to prioritize it this way. Once they open up sales again, people will know if they can get in parks before purchase,

It is frustrating for onsite guests without them
I had already bought park tickets for a canceled-by-COVID trip and pushed the dates out to September thinking we would know more by then. Well I just booked a DVC stay for August and because my already purchased tickets were moved to September in the first trip cancellation the representative said she wasn’t able to even adjust my dates to the August stay, but if I had left them as is for the canceled May trip, I would have been able to book between then and September of next year. I feel as though they punished the proactive, in this case!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter