• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ladies and Gentleman this will be the new promotion for 2013,

I think this may save me $100 or more! I think we have either 25 or 30% off on our room right now with a PIN code so assuming that stays the same with the "save up to 30%" promo and I can get the cheaper ticket prices I'd be happy!

Thanks for posting. I can't wait for January 3rd to take advantage of the savings (assuming I did my math right)!

I think this will actually save us as much as free dining. VERY excited !!!

What if you have lm rooms at aoa booked? Can u still get ticket discount and pay full price for room?

I have a hotel only booked at the Poly for Jan 26th for a week...is there a code or something I need to ask for to get these discounted tickets?? Thanks:yay:

I have a hotel only booked at the Poly for Jan 26th for a week...is there a code or something I need to ask for to get these discounted tickets?? Thanks:yay:

Just wondering, but doesn't the current promo cover your date !?!?!?

35% off room or some such ?

If this deal comes out, I will be booking immediately. Right now, I'm off to research some resorts.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Would also like to know when this deal might be available?! I get anxious trying to plan everything out :)

Thanks so much for the info!!

How does the "up to 30% savings on rooms" work... 30% for deluxe resorts with less for values/mods? I was planning to stay at a value but depending on the discount, a mod upgrade could be a definite possibility, yay!

If you buy the tickets at the reduced prices, would they be worth the gate value for upgrading to AP's?

I am wondering how it works also. We have an AP, and want to stay at POP, I will need at least 20% (25 would seal the deal) before I change to an offsite hotel that will save us over $1000.00. I don't want to wait much longer and risk no availability at the other location.

wish we knew if we checked in June 14 if we get the discount for the whole stay (like free dining, based on your check in date) or if just for that night, like a room discount promo. Oh, guess will just have to wait and see!! Right now we are checking in on the 15th, but could possibly move it if the whole stay would be affected!

Yeah! My dates of June8-15 are included! I hope the offer includes club level. Do they usually have the offer open to Disney Visa card holders early?

wish we knew if we checked in June 14 if we get the discount for the whole stay (like free dining, based on your check in date) or if just for that night, like a room discount promo. Oh, guess will just have to wait and see!! Right now we are checking in on the 15th, but could possibly move it if the whole stay would be affected!
Sorry but not discounts after June 14 this is like a room only offer it´s day by day and if you check in june 14 you will get only that day discounted, sorry again:)

I am wondering how it works also. We have an AP, and want to stay at POP, I will need at least 20% (25 would seal the deal) before I change to an offsite hotel that will save us over $1000.00. I don't want to wait much longer and risk no availability at the other location.
It´s like a room only offer the only difference is that you can buy tickets with a discount if you book a room, the prices are different in the different times frames during the offer and like always weekends are more expensive too, hope these helps :thumbsup2

What if you have lm rooms at aoa booked? Can u still get ticket discount and pay full price for room?

nope you must book a rom with this offer to get the discounted tickets sorry

Thanks so much for the info!!

How does the "up to 30% savings on rooms" work... 30% for deluxe resorts with less for values/mods? I was planning to stay at a value but depending on the discount, a mod upgrade could be a definite possibility, yay!

If you buy the tickets at the reduced prices, would they be worth the gate value for upgrading to AP's?

it´s up to 30 % no difference betwen value and deluxe, it´s change by resort and room type but not by category, sorry but I don´t know that about the tickets :thumbsup2

Danny25, do you know if there are any black-out dates?

There are NOT blackout dates the price of the rooms change in differents time frames but all of the dates are discounted in comparison with the rack rates, and the tickets are always at the same discounted price, THE OFFER STARTS JANUARY 3 YOU CAN BOOK THAT MORNING :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter