Ladies and Gentleman this will be the new promotion for 2013,

Your Dining reservations have absolutely nothing to do with your resort reservations. If you cancel your resort reservations, your dining reservations are not cancelled. You would have to call or go on line to cancel your dining reservations.

Even though they were only able to be secured before 180 days due to having a resort reservation? Just checking. Thanks.:goodvibes

closetmickey said:
Even though they were only able to be secured before 180 days due to having a resort reservation? Just checking. Thanks.:goodvibes

Yes. You don't need a resort reservation to make dining reservations.

I talked to a MV agent about their April, Labor Day and Oct/Nov offers. She couldn't come close to matching the FD bounceback offer because, as she put it, when they get a heavily discounted room Disney would not allow dining to he offered because that would be considered multiple discounts.

That is not the same offer that the other poster is talking about. There are two August offers. The one in the beginning of August includes the dining plan. The Labor Day offer is a much bigger discount, but you can't add dining.

ETA
I'm saving $2700 on our 10 night trip with the Labor Day offer. So for us it's a much better deal than FD.

mickeystoontown said:
Danny just posted that the next promotion will be released early April.

Any word on if it will extend past end of year? I know...im dreaming. LOL

Visa Disney cardholder discount was released today. I think it's the same as the current offer. Up to 30% off room June through some time in August. I don't know the exact details because it isn't posted on the visa website yet. I called and had my discount applied.

Visa Disney cardholder discount was released today. I think it's the same as the current offer. Up to 30% off room June through some time in August. I don't know the exact details because it isn't posted on the visa website yet. I called and had my discount applied.

Effective today March 28!!!! Go ahead and call!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter