Krystal's FREE Pop swap! CLOSED-Thank you Pop Century for adding fridges!

Hi Krystal -

Looking to get in on this fridge swap. My dates are 8/23 - 8/27/2011.

I sent you a PM with my info.

Let me know if I'm in.

Thanks!

Hi,

Is this time still available. We are flying in on the 10th and leaving on the 16th of October of this year. I can't pm because I dont have enough posts at this time.. so feel free to pm me back.

Thanks

Hi,

Is this time still available. We are flying in on the 10th and leaving on the 16th of October of this year. I can't pm because I dont have enough posts at this time.. so feel free to pm me back.

Thanks

Yes, that whole week is available. I'll send you a PM with my e-mail address and you can send your confirmation to me that way.

Yes, that whole week is available. I'll send you a PM with my e-mail address and you can send your confirmation to me that way.

DRAT! I just checked the list and was about to post asking for 10/9-12! If obxlovers doesn't confirm, can you list me as backup? We actually arrive on the 7th.
Thank you!

DRAT! I just checked the list and was about to post asking for 10/9-12! If obxlovers doesn't confirm, can you list me as backup? We actually arrive on the 7th.
Thank you!

obxlovers did confirm but I'll still put you as back up. Sometimes plans change.

Hi. Can I join the swap 8/26-8/30/11 or if 8/26/2011 is taken, can I join 8/27-8/30/2011 thanks. Lucy

Hi,
I was wondering if March 8 - March 31 is available. This is our longest stay ever!! All of the grandkids are coming at very times depending on their March Break.
Thanks,
Jody

Krystal,

I sent you a PM but if the dates Sept 15-19, 2010 are still available we would be happy to use the fridge. Please let me know what information you would like me to PM, etc.

Dana

Just checking to see if you found someone for 9/15-18. Looks as though the poster above wants it. Great! I was going to ask u if you wanted me to babysit and keep it safe.

So glad someone was able to use it!

Hi,
I was wondering if March 8 - March 31 is available. This is our longest stay ever!! All of the grandkids are coming at very times depending on their March Break.
Thanks,
Jody

ALL of March is available right now. Please read post 1 about swapper responsibilities and then send me your confirmation info and then I'll add you to the list! :goodvibes

Just checking to see if you found someone for 9/15-18. Looks as though the poster above wants it. Great! I was going to ask u if you wanted me to babysit and keep it safe.

So glad someone was able to use it!

Well, it didn't work out. The fridge will only be in LS for a few days so I think it'll be ok. Of course you're welcome to babysit if you want, but I think things will be fine if you don't want the extra box in your room.

Hello all.

I left the fridge in Luggage Services on Saturday Morning and it was clearly marked for the next person who was arriving on Sunday. I also left a message for her at the front desk that she whould have received when she checked in that the fridge was waiting for her.

I had brought a roll of packing tape with me and have wrapped the entire box in tape to make it as strong as possible.

A 12 cup coffee maker with supplies was left in the fridge as well for all future people to use.

I had a great trip and am already looking forward to next years Disney World Holiday.

Thanks to all involved who help to make this fridge swap continue.

Hello all.

I left the fridge in Luggage Services on Saturday Morning and it was clearly marked for the next person who was arriving on Sunday. I also left a message for her at the front desk that she whould have received when she checked in that the fridge was waiting for her.

I had brought a roll of packing tape with me and have wrapped the entire box in tape to make it as strong as possible.

A 12 cup coffee maker with supplies was left in the freige as well for all future people to use.

I had a great trip and am already looking forward to next years Disney World Holiday.

Thanks to all involved who help to make this fridge swap continue.

Yay! Thanks for the update. Glad to hear things went well. And thank you for reinforcing the box and donating the coffee maker.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter